Ouch! That hurt..

Tiffany: First Love Lost Future Husband Gained Sequel

Tiffany was boiling with anger. SHe couldn't stop her emotions now, her anger is even worse because of the baby in her stomach.

She stood up and let her best punch hit suho in the face hard.

Everyones mouth dropped.

"Ouch!!! that hurt!" suho excalimed

"It was suppose to you !" Tiffany screamed

Xiumin jumped up and back hugged tiffany to cailm her down.

Tiffany's breathing started to steady.

"Yah! It's ture i am, now get your hands off her!" suho pushed xiumin off of tiffany.

"Hs lying right tiffany?" xiumin asked

Tiffany  tears started to run down her cheeks.

"No it cn't be, he can't be the father" xiumin said

Tiffany nodded "He .....his the father"

Xiumin felt as if his world is coming to an end. He couldn't stand this, he walked out of the resturant and left.

Tiffany began crying hard suho rubbed her shoulders

"It's okay it's okay" suho said. Tiffany shrugged him off "why did you do that?" she asked not in the mood to yell.

"Because i want us to try to be a family" he said with a smile.

Tiffany shook he head, she was confused, what brought on this sudden change in suho.

Tiffany looked at min-ji and kai "can you two give me a ride home?"

Min-ji nodded "sure, come on kai"

"Might as well drop of jessica too" chanyeol said.

"wait where is jessica?" D.O asked

 

------ XIumin ------

Xiumin doesn't know how he ended up at han river throwing rocks into the water, sinking in his own sadness. Suddenly he felt hands on his shoulders.

"xiumin i have been looking everywhere for you" jessica said taking his arm in hers. Xiumin shrugged and kept walking. Jessica smiled, this was her chance toffany finally screwed up! 

"I am sorry about what happened" she said. Xiumin kept his head down "I's okay i guess, i mean it was before i even confess my feelings towards her so i can't be all that mad" he said wih a smile. Jessica was taken back a little, his smiling?

"But suho is the father, he might want to get back with tiffany!" Jessica tried to reason out. 

"Its okay, this is actually good, i believe that this will be the ultimate test of love, friendship, and true happiness" xiummin said as he chuckled. Jessica stood there dumbfounded, what the hell is this little boy saying? 

"Xiumin, don't waste your time with her" Jessica said as he rubbed his forearm. Xiumin felt uncomfrotable and pulled his arm away. 

"No thanks, tiffany is all i need" he protested. He removed jessicas arm and walked back to his car. 

Jessica stomped her plush pink pumps in anger, you will not win this tiffany!

----- Tiffany ------

"I-i-don't...k-now...why .....he....said that!?" Tiffany sobbed. Min-ji and sunny were pattiong her back.

"He was being a jerk" sunny said 

"Yeah, how could he share that piece of information without your permission? so rude" Min-ji added.

Suddenly a text came on tiffany phone, it was suho, he asked if they could meet up tomorrow, tiffany texted him back with the place and time.

----- Natasha and Baekhyun -----

"thanks for the ride" natasha said as she exited the car. Baekhyun walked her to the door "Natasha, re-think what you said"

"I already thought it-" she began to sa but was cut off by beakhyuns lips.