First Stop: Japan Part 2

Tiffany: First Love Lost Future Husband Gained Sequel

---- Jessica ----

"Ugh!" Jessica threw a vase at the wall and with joy watched as it fell apart

"How dare they leave me behind!" she was very angry, no on  said a word about leaving the country. Yuri and Yoona walked in. 

"Yah! shut up your making too much noise" Yoona hissed 

"Shut up yoona!" Jessica was about to slap her when yuri caught her hand. 

"Stop it you spoil pink brat, what's worng" yuri asked 

"Tiffany left with xiumin" jesscia said 

"Don't you have a crush on him?" Taeyeon stepped in, as a leader she needs to know what is going on. 

Jessica sighed "I need to get to japan" 

"No! you must not interfer with tiffany's new relationship" Taeyeon said. 

"Listen, i can't just sit here and imagine all the things Tiffany and him could be doing right now, i am leaving tomorrow" she said

----- Suho ----

Suho was staring up at his ceiling, if he had something on xiumin or tiffany he could totally break them up, but so far they are clean. 

Suddenly there was a knock on his door, maybe it was tiffany? he quickly opened it to find Natasha. 

"Hey?" he said un-sure and confused

Natasha rolled her eyes and pushed her way in "Let me sleep with you" 

Suho grew a huge smirk "well, i am not that type of guy, but since you offered might as well" he grinned as he started to dim the lights

"Not like that you ! i meant let me stay in your room for the night" she asked annoyed

"Why?"

"Baekhyun won't leave me alone, he keeps touching me, trying to kiss me, too much attention" she said, but she didn't sound disgusted, she sounded sad. 

"Don't you like him?" suho asked 

Natasha nodded "i really do but mom and dad won't approve and how could i disrespect the people that took me in like that" 

"yah!" a voice from outside the door said. Natashas eyes were about to pop out. Suho quickly threw her into the bathroom. 

Suho opened the door with his poker face "sup baekhyun" 

"aish!" he said as he pushed his way in "it's natasha, she keeps running away from me" he said sadly 

"Maybe you are coming on to strong" Suho said. Baekhyun sighed "But i like sooo much, i just want her to be mine already" 

Hearing that from inside of the bathroom made natasha blush and smile. 

"Just take your time buddy" Suho said like a supportive father. 

"i will, hey let me use your bathroom" baekhyun said 

Suho ran infront and blocked the door. "No! go back to your room and use yours" 

"I might not make it down the hallway, i really need to go!" baekhyun protested 

"No use your own!" suho yelled. 

"Yah! Do you want me to pee on this floor?!" baekhyun shouted back. 

"Hey i'll walk with you and make sure you hold it in, how about that" Suho grabbed baekhyuns wrist and dragged him out the room. 

Natasha tip toed out of the bathroom in relief she quickly ran down stairs to the lobby for some fresh air. 

------ The Next Day ----

After the boys promoting they meet up with the girls at the hotel. Everyone was in their own rooms when chanyeol had found a pots and pans. 

He started banging up and down the hallway, everyone peeked out their rooms confused and upset. 

"Yah! you fool what is your problem" Kai yelled 

"Tao i give you full permission to kick him in the balls" Kris said, Tao got into his ready stance 

Chanyeol happy smile faded when he cover in private in fear "i-i-i thought -w-we could go to the pool today it's really nice outside" he asked nervous. 

Everyone looked at eachother and agreed, chanyeol was just happy to have his jewels still working and in place.

----- The pool ----

D.O, Chhanyeol, Tao, Chen,Luhan,and Kris were in the water playing

while Kai and min-ji cuddled, Xiumin was feeding tiffany, Sunny and Sehun were making out, and Natasha was trying to run away from baekhyun. 

"Watch out!" Chanyeol yelled and all was heard was a faint ouch!

Chanyeol and the boys quicklt got out the water to say sorry, they looked at who it was and thier jaws almost popped out. 

It was KARA!

"Omo Nicole are you ok?" Gyuri asked 

Nicole nodded and pointed her finger at chanyeol "Yah! fool say sorry!" 

"Stop being rude" Jiyoung scolded her 

"I am sorry" Chanyeol said taken back by her beauty. He likes her. 

"Let me make it up to you" he said

Nicole stood up and tryed to tip toe to at least look a little taller. "How?"

"want to go out to dinner with me and exo tonight?" he asked nervous 

Nicole started to blush, his nervousness made her nervous. "Sure, pick me up by my suite ok?" 

Nicole and KARA walked off struting away from the pool

"I would love to sink in one of them on day" Luhan said with a preverted smirk

"Hello!!!!" an annoying voice yelled and everyone stopped and looked at the mystery person 

"Oh no friggin way!" tiffany shouted 

"Miss me?" jessica said as she smirked