Tiffany Sobs

Tiffany: First Love Lost Future Husband Gained Sequel

----Tiffany----

"Ugh!" she growlded into her pillow. She began to think why all of a sudden suho would want something to do with her? She sobed into her pilliow. 

"Hello Tiffany" annoying jessica said. Tiffany looked up from her pilliow with blood shot eyes fulled with anger. 

"what?!" she yelled. "tsk tsk tsk, yelling is not goo for the baby tiffany" she cooed with a smirk. 

"Get out" tiffany said as she slammed her head back into the pillow. 

"awwwh, but i wanted  to have some girl talk with you, you know about boys" she said with a sly smile. 

"Sorry boys are no subject right now" tiffany snapped 

"awwwh but i wanted to tell you about xiumin" jessica said as she twirled a strand of hair on her index finger. 

Tiffany's head popped up "what about him? you ed him already?"

Jessica smiled "sorry i don't kiss and tell" she blew a kiss as she exited the room. Tiffany felt her blood boil. She was sick of this. Sick of her life being played with, sick of lying sick of hurt, all she wanted was a good family for her little one. 

But....Who will be the father figure in the little girls life.

"Ohhhh Xiumin what a surprise" tiffany heard jessica yell. 

Tiffany quickly got up and fix her self. 

She walked out her room to see a xiumin standing there looking back at her. 

Jealousy bolied through tiffany's veins as she watched jessica fall over him. 

"hey" he said as he began to walk closer to her "can we talk?" 

Tiffany nodded and led him into her room and locked the door before jessica trys to walk in.

Xiumin carefully sat down on the bed. 

"if you are about to say we should stop seeing eachother then i 100% understand" tiffany started but Xiumin made her shut up by placing his lips on hers 

Tiffany was taken back a little but starts kissing him back. 

When they finally pull away he hugs her tight " I don't care if suho is the father all i care about is you and the baby" 

Tiffany has never felt this way before, she never had someone who cares for her so much to ignore her flaws. 

"what about you and jessica?" tiffany asked. 

"Don't worry she's crazy, there is nothing going on i already told her i want you, seems like it's not getting through though" he said as they both laughed., 

"Stay the night?" tiffany asked. Xiumin Nodded "duhh" 

----Natasha and Baekhyun----

Natasha pulled away from the kiss "Baekhyun oppa!" she said annoyed "i thought we talked about this"

"I know but, i want you, i always did!" he said holding her hands 

"but we can't be together!" she yelled 

"why not?" 

"Our parents don't approve they see us and brother and sister and that's how we should stay" Natasha said 

"you mean MY parents don't approve, either way we are not related in any way" 

"But by law we are!" Natasha yelled as she walked into the house and slammed the door. 

She sighed as her phone started ringing. Suho?

------ Kai and Min-ji-----

Min-ji stepped out the bathroom with just a towel on. Kai was laying on the bed watching The MAMA music video. 

"You just love looking at your self don't you" Min-ji giggled. 

"Oh you know me so well" he said as he paused the video 

"Plans tomorow sweetheart?" Min-ji asked. Kai nodded "yes, our good-bye stage is tomorrow for Music Core" 

"awwwh" min-ji said sadly as she hopped on the bed with kai. 

Kai wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer "you should take off the towel" he smirked 

Min-ji was clueless "but i have nothing on under" she said lost 

"exactly" he said with a sly smirk. He sometimes wish that min-ji would just say come on let's have but since they got married he hasn't hit home base which is frustating him. 

"stop it, i want to wait until the time is right" min-ji said 

"Come onnnnn we have been married for a good minute how long are you going to make me waitttt" he whined 

"Until i am ready" Min-ji said, 

"But sehun and sunny has already done 'it'" he protested, Min-ji gasped in anger "so what you are telling me right now, is that you only want to have because sehun already did?! is this some type of compeition to you!" Min-ji yelled

Kai quickly realise his mistake " no no baby that's not what i meant" he defened

"No no my virgiinity is not a ing game kai!" Min-ji yelled, but min-ji suddenly remembered that she is not a cause of suho, but kai doesn't need to know that.

"Hey guys i heard ye-" chanyeol began to say as he enterd the room without knocking...again

He quick;ly covered his eyes "Oh sorry i will be going now" he said as he walked out. 

"seriously we are getting a lock on this door by next week" kai said trying to lighten the mood

Min-ji gave him 'the look' 

"since you want to compete with sehun maybe you should him too!" min-ji yelled as she exited the door. 

All was heard was girly screams 

"Oh shut up you punks never seen a angry girl in a towel before?!" min-ji yelled.

----------- Sehun and sunny ------------

"Sunny, why didn't you tell me?" sehun asked

"Because, i didn't know how to" she said

"But still-" 

"But still nothing sehun, something like that is not easy to just say" she said. 

Sehun gave her a supportive hug "you should know, whatever happens i am right by your side sunny" he said as he kissed her forehead. 

"I guess we have to take all the baby stuff back tomorrow" sunny said 

"Hey atleast we will get our money back" sehun joked

"Sunny can i talk to you?" Min-ji asked

Sehun got up and exited the room and min-ji sat down next to sunny

"should i tell kai the truth?" Min-ji asked 

"about your ity?" she asked 

Min-ji nodded