First Stop: Japan Part 3

Tiffany: First Love Lost Future Husband Gained Sequel

Suho and Lay walked out in there swim trunks, sunglasses and towels getting attention everywhere they went. 

Lay wasn't looking where he was going and bumped into a small figure "Oh sorry" he said.

The figure turned around and smiled, Lay and suho was star strucked. 

"Oh it's okay" the girl said. She started to realize who he was "Hey your Lay from EXO-M" she said happy. 

Lay nodded "And your nicole from Kara, i'm a huge fan" he said clearly blushing. All this fluff was pissing suho off. "Hey lay catch you by the pool" he didn't even wait for his answer and walked away. 

Suddenly Suho hear yelling, he knows that yelling anywhere. 

He walked faster towards the pool, his jaw dropped "Jessica, who invitd her?"

"You followed us?!" Tiffany yelled angry. 

Jessica shook her head "No it was just a weird thing" jessica waved at everyone 

Min-ji and sunny can tell tiffany's blood pressure was raising

"Calm down, you got a muffin in the oven" Min-ji said as she rubbed tiffany's back 

"Come let me take you upstairs" Xiumin grabbed tiffany's hand and smiled. 

Tiffany's heart started to race. 

Jessica pouted 

Everyone went their seperate ways leaving jessica by herself. 

Suho smirked when a evil plan started to wine in his head "Hey jessica!" he said 

Jessica turned around and giggled "Hey suho" 

"Cool your here, want to break Xiumin and tiffany up?" he asked 

Jessica smirked "OH you know me so well, what's the plan?" 

Lay suddenly ran out with a proud smile on his face "Hyung! Hyung! Kara Nicole!" 

"where?" Suho looked around him

"NO no i meant i have a date with her tonight" Lay said, he looked at jessica confused "why are you here?" 

"I am taking what is mine" Jessica said with an evil smirk. 

Lay who was confused clearly didn't care either "Ok whatever" he said as he walked off. 

"Tonight?" 

"Tonight!"

 

Tiffany was in the closet looking for a nice dress to wear. 

WHen she finally found it xiumin walked out the shower with just a towel over his waist. 

Tiffany began to drool over his abs, his milky y his y wet hair, she felt all tingly inside. 

She purposely dropped her rob infront of him and started to get ready. 

Xiumin felt the tension, he watched tiffany get dressed, even with her belly she was still y in his eyes. 

Luhan walked in and smirked, they didn't notice him they are too into their own world. Luhan smiled, there so much ual tenion it could be cut like a knife. 

Luhan cleared his throat

"Came to tell you dinner is ready, but it looks like you two are not" He chuckled 

"Get out!" Xiumin shouted. 

Luhan put his two hands up in defeat and walked out. 

"Ok i'll go downstairs first, i'll save a seat for you ok? im hungry" she said quickly and walked out. Xiumin chuckled, he started to get ready when a pink envolpe slipped into the room, he picked it up and read it 

To: Xiumin <3

Babeeee meet me in the boiler room for some fun in 5 minutes!

Love Tiffany

Xiumin smiled as he closed the letter he quickly put on his shoes and headed towards the boiler room. 

He slowly opened the door and peeked his head in. No one. 

Suddenly he was pulled in, afraid he looked at the face of his kidnapper "Jessica?"

"see you got the letter handsome" Jessica smirked

Tiffany was at the table worried. where was xiumin?

Nicole walked in with a low cut dress. 

"Hey guys" she waved. Chanyeol and Lay Smiled and stood up 

"Glad you came" they said at the same time, they looked at eachother confused 

"Uh-oh" Kris said ready to bang his head against the table. 

"Why does this always happen at dinner?" D.O pouted 

Everyone else shrugged 

"I saw her first!" 

"No I did! you gaint!" 

They were going back and froth and Nicole was kinda worried, she hoped she didn't cause too much trouble. 

A waiter came and gave tiffany a Blue note 

she opened it 

To: Tiffany Baby

I think we got some things to deal with ;) meet me in the boiler room

Love Xiumin <3 

Tiffany quickly hopped up from the table and rushed out. 

Sunny and MIn-ji looked at eachother , Something wasn't right in their bones

"NOOOO Move i don't want it!!" Xiumin said trying get jessica off of him, she was oddly strong. 

"Come on one kiss will be me content!" Jessica said 

Xiumin struggled, her nails digged into his back and made him gasp in pain. 

Jessica took it as a chance and shoved her tounge down his throat. 

Faint tears was heard and jessica pulled back and let xiumin breathe finally.she looked at the door and smirked 

Tiffany stood there, with tears streaming down her face. Her body felt numb, she felt as if she fell into a dark hole

Xiumin quickly stood up "Tiffany it's not what it looks like i was set up!" he said as he ran to to hug her

Tiffany stepped back "NO! DONT TOUCH ME!" she screamed 

Xiumin's tears were starting to come too

"I Trusted you! ING I HOPE I NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN!!!!" she yelled 

SHe quickly walked away and bumped into suho. 

Suho smirked but quickly xhanged his face to a worried one "Tiffany what's worng?"

Tiffany was crying to hard to speak. 

Suddenly tiffany felt a sharp pain in her belly. 

"Ow!" she started to fall to the floor. Now suho was really worried "tiffany?"

The pain was bad, tiffany started to take deep breaths "Suho, i think it's time, i think i'm going to have the baby" 

Suho started to panic, the baby is coming! 

"What am i suppose to do?" he asked nervous and freaking out. 

The rest of group came out and saw. 

D.O bent down to check on her "Uh-oh her water broke" 

"DUHHH!!! Help me get her to the hospital!" Suho yelled. 

They all quickly got into the van and drove up leaving jessica and xiumin behind