Your so pretty

Tiffany: First Love Lost Future Husband Gained Sequel

----Min-ji----

Min-ji was paceing back and froth with a mad expression on her face. 

Kai sat there with his face in his hands sighing deeply. 

"I don't get it, how could people believe that mess when we only got married not too long ago" Min-ji asked upset and confused. 

Kai sighed again "I don't know i will talk to the CEO tomorrow about it but for tonight let's try to have fun tonight, we know were in love and were married so it shouldn't matter what Krystal say" 

That gave min-ji confidence in her relationship with kai, after all they really have been through alot. 

"Hey love birds everyone is outside waiting" Chanyeol said as he walked in with D.O 

Kai gave min-ji a peck on the lips as he grabbed her hand. 

D.O, Chanyeol, Kai, and MIn-ji walked outside. 

Suho was in his car fixing his hair

"who are you trying to look good for?" D.O asked 

"Tiffany, i am going to go pick her up right now catch you later" suho said as he raced off. 

Natasha walked up to them in a pretty dress. 

D.O and chanyeol mouth dropped when they saw her. 

"Your so pretty" D.O said in awe

Natasha blushed "WHy thank you"

Beakhyun pulled up and got out his car, he looked at natasha then he looked down 

"Um something is weird between them two" min-ji whispered to kai. 

Kai walked over and patted beakhyun's back "Hey buddy everything okay" 

Beakhyun shrugged "Yeah i guess" 

"Um beakhyun can i talk to you for a bit" Natasha sudden came up to say. Kai walked back over to min-ji beakhyun couldn't wait to hear what she had to say. 

"Natasha about today-" beakhhyun began to say but he got cut off. 

"Shh, let me talk" Natasha said and he just nodded.

"I thought alot about what mom and dad had to say today and they are right, we are brother and sister even thought we are not blood, hey i am not even korean in fact, but i think we should stay at brother and sister and not cross that line again okay? cool?" she said as she got into the car. 

Everyone started to pile into the car too but beakhyun felt as if someone stabbed his heart a thousand times and then some. 

----- Tiffany ----

"Of crouse i am dressed" tiffany giggled into the phone as she put on her cherry lip gloss. 

"I am glad you picked to be my date for tonight, i can't wait to see you" A male voice said

Tiffany smiled "I know i am glad too xiumin" 

"SO see you later " Xiumin said

"yeah" tiffany said as she hung up the phone 

"mm mm mm" jessica shook her head in disappointment " I can't blieve your going with xiumin" 

"If i didn't know any better i would say you have a thing for xiumin" tiffany said slyly. 

Jessican was shooken "Um n-n-n-n-n-n-no i don't" 

"Um yes you do, don't think i can't see right through you, i am the same way i see something i want and i take it, but let me warn you i don't think you would want to play this game with me because i play dirty" tiffany said with a smirk, she grabbed her purse. 

"All i'm saying is that xiumin deserves better" Jessica said 

Tiffany stopped in her tracks and turned to look at jessica "Oh and you think your better blondie?"

Jessica nodded " 10x better" 

"Cool, but his mine as of right now back then and the future" 

"what about suho? it would be bad if xiumin was to think you were getting back with your ex" jessica smiled 

Tiffany eyes started to burn with fire "your lucky im pregnant or else i would have kicked your !" and with that tiffany walked out the dorm upset. 

She stood on the crub as a car stopped in front of her 

"Hello beautiful" suho said as he opened the door for her. 

Tiffany smiled as she got in. 

But jessica did have a point just going to dinner with suho like this didn't feel right she felt as if she was going to hurt xiumin. 

 

----- Xiumin -----

"Buddy ready to go?" Luhan asked 

XIumin nodded 

Luhan smirked as he went into his top draw and pulled out a box 

"for you" he said as he gave xiumin a big smile 

"A box of condoms? dude really? she's pregnant!" xiumin said 

"hey at least you her and the baby would be protected" luhan said as he laughed 

"let's just go" xiumin said as he headed towards the door 

"Hey i was just saying!" luhan said 

"shut up!"