I'm in flashback

Tiffany: First Love Lost Future Husband Gained Sequel

 

 

 

"Hear them ring" Tiffany said as she walked out of the hall and down the street. Her steps were light, her smile was bright, she felt as if she was on top of the world. A new guy and a baby, what more can she want. Maybe a wedding, she began to think about how great it would have been for Suho to marry her so her baby could have a real family. But after what happen the past couple of months she is surprised everyone forgave her. I mean being a was all tiffany knew about. She was rasied with an iron fist. She walked into snsd dorm and sat down. Her past started to play like a movie in her head so vivd it was.

 

---FlashBack---

"Daddy! Daddy!" a happy jumpy 10 year old tiffany skipped to her parents room. He step stopped as she heard a faint moan from behind the door.

"mmmm" a female voice said, but it didn't sound like her mother. Tiffany cracked the door open and litle just to see her own father in the act with another women. Tiffany's heart sank to her stomach.  dropped, she quickly ran out and into her backyard sobbing. For a year tiffany couldn't see her father the same way. Until she worked up the courage to ask her father what happened. Her father just laughed. He laughed, tiffany started to get angry.

Her father finally stopped and said to her "If you want something and you see it, take it, don't you ever let anything or anone stand in your way"

"But dad, that's being mean" she said

He sighed " I am saying this because i love you, the world isn't kind so you gotta claw your way to the top" he said. And since then that was the way she lived her life.

----- End of flashback----

Tiiffany sighed and stared at her growng belly. "I can't believe this" suddenly her phone rang, it was min-ji. 

"Yah! tiffany why did you leave Xiumin was looking for you" she said. Tiffany giggled "Ugh i'm sorry but being pregnant and all i don't want to be out too late" tiffany said 

Min-ji giggled "I guess.... but hey don't go to sleep yet i have a surprise for you" min-ji said tiffany was just about to speak when the phone went dead. 

Tiffany got up and kicked off her dress and tied up her hair. 

Ring Ring Ring! 

Her doorbell sounded, tiffany frowned she was ready to go into mode "who the hell is here at this hour" sshe mumbled to herself. She quickly put on a robe and run to open the door 

It was....

------ At the wedding Hall-----

The janitors were cleaning up and min-ji and kai were dancing on the dance floor with no music just in eachothers arms. 

Sunny grabbed Sehun hand and sighed "awwww finally they tied the knot" 

"I can't believe it, kai was Mr. Ladiesman, but now....he is just ONE lady man" sehun said 

"Hey all of this makes me think of babies" sunny said. Sehun stiffened and froze. Sehun doesn't like the idea of having kids now but doesn't want sunny to be upset. 

Sunny on the other hand wants kids and feels like she is ready for it...but she is not so sure about sehun. 

"Hey guys have you seen tiffany?" Xiumin asked. Sunny and Sehun shook their head no. Xiumin sighed. 

"Hey have you seen tiffany?" Suho asked sunny and sehun shook their head no again. 

"Crazy Xiumin here asked the same thing" sehun said and started laughing, sunny punched sehun in the arm to make him shut up. 

"Why are you looking for tiffany?" suho asked jealous. Xiumin smirked "Well, i was going to take her home but i guess she beat me to the chance" 

"Leave her alone" Suho said 

Sunny knew where this was going.....but she didn't want to miss a minute of it she loves drama that doesn't involes her.. 

"Why should i, i like her alot" Xiumin said full of confidence. 

"She is the mo-" Suho stopped himself, he almost forgot that no one is to know he is the father. 

"What? What? my future girlfriend, you are so right my friend" Xiumin said 

"You want to die tonight?" Suho suddenly started to step closer to xiumin with rage in his eyes. 

"Yah! No fighting!" Kai shouted as he came over with min-ji,. Min-ji held onto kai tight. 

"I am out of here" Suho said as he ran out 

D.O, Beakhyun and Chanyeol walked in stuffing there faces with cake. 

"Heyyyyyyy! Let's get this party started!" A drunk beakhyun said and him and the guys started fist pumping.

"What are they doing?" Xiumin asked 

"Oh they have been watching some american reality show called jersey shore, it's stupid" Min-ji said. 

"Um well congrats and good night" Xiumin said as he walked out. 

"Wow i never would have thought tiffany would have two guys fighting over her like this" Sunny said in disbelief 

"Who team are you on honey?" Min-ji asked kai

"Suho duhh" he said min-ji frowned "But xiumin would treat her better" 

"I say suho too" Sehun said. 

Min-ji and sunny took 2 huge step back and looked at them. 

"Are you stupid? Xiumin is going to win!" they both said

"Sorrry gotta stick with my boy" Sehun said

"Oh really? Maybe you "boy" will give you some nookie tonight because im not" SUnny smirked and walked out with sehun walking out after her. 

"Really suho?" min-ji asked kai, he nodded even after all they had went through he sticks through for his big bro. 

"Yeah"He simply said min-ji shrugged but she still is team xiumin. 

------ SNSD Dorm-----

Tiffany opened the door and there stood...Xiumin