Shocking...

I Am "Pet"

Language tip: Byuntae means ' ert' in korean^^

'Jal mug eu seub ni da' means 'i ate well' formally in korean.^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~Sohyun's POV~

 

I was nearly close to waking up, when i felt a body overlapping mine. *What the heck?* With that feeling, my eyes shot wide open. I turned to see who was the culprit, and there was the lying, handsome prince, Kris Wu.

 

                      (Pretend that it was only Kris on the pic, i didn't feel like editing exom out cuz they looked really cute^^)

                              

                                                                    (or just think of him as like this?Angel~)

                                                                    

My eyes was wide as saucers and i blinked a couple times. Kris suddenly squirmed. I held my breath, crossing my fingers for him not to wake up. But unfortunatly, fate was not on my side, and he had to wake up. His eyes glistened in the sunlight and he looked around the room and saw me. A smile crept on his face.

"Goodmorning." Kris got up on his and stretched his arms. *man, his hot morning breath...what kinda toothpaste does he use?! Smells like sweet honey.*

I just realized that i wasn't in a room that i have seen before. I quickly looked down, trying to think about what happened yesterday. I was in a bathrobe. My eyes popped out of my head. *WHAT IN THE WORLD OF SNICKERS HAPPENED LAST NIGHT? AND WHY AM I HERE?!* I looked up at Kris, he was already looking at me. He knew what i had suspected and threw his hands up in the air.

"I didn't do anything! I swear! Y-you were drunk last night so---" I cut him off.

"BUT WHY AM I IN A DIFFERENT CLOTHING THAN WHAT I WORE LAST NIGHT?!"

"I didn't want you to be sleeping in that clothing that smelled of alcohol so i took your dress off and put on a robe thats it! I swear!"

I gawked at what he had just said right now. *Did he really? Doesn't he know that, that is also violating the privacy of a women?! Man! How can he have no mercy?!* I face palmed myself. I sighed. Kris was continueing staring at me confused.

"That is still a violation of WOMENS PRIVACY YOU IDIOT!" I threw the nearest pillow at him, while he was trying to shield himself by crossing his arms around his face.

"NOT THE FACE NOT THE FACE! IM SORRY! I SAID! I SAID!" I cut him off by throwing another pillow at him. That pillow hit his face. His eyes were closed, with an angry face on. I regretted what i did. I didn't mean to hit his face, but like he did wrong though...I stopped throwing pillows at him. 

"You--you should have listen to me then...then i wouldn't have faced the consequences..." I tried to make an excuse. He suddenly shot his eyes open and charged for me. He pinned me against the headboard of the bed. His face was a centimeter away from mine. Making me feel his hot morning breath on my face. One of his legs, between my legs. We were in an awfully awkward position.

"I. Said. That. I. Was. Sorry." Kris gritted his teeth. Now he was really scaring me. *What is this phsyco tempting to do?! He's seriously trying to kill me isn't he?! OH UMMA! APPA! HELP ME~* I thought. He let go of my arms and stood up besides the bed. He rubbed the back of his neck. He seemed fine now.

"Im sorry...but you shouldn't throw pillows like they are angry birds like that you know!" Kris pouted. He revealed the cute side of him. *Awwww~ that was so adorbs!* I chuckled at his cute orbs, right besides his mouth. Usually they are supposed to be dimples right there, but no, Kris was different. This was the first time seeing a person that had orb-like balls on the side of his mouth.

                                                                                                                            (his orb-like balls besides his mouth^^)

While i was fantisizing about his 'orbs', he took his v-neck, thin, white shirt off, revealing his milky abs. That was when i snapped out of my fantisizing. I gasped and covered my innocent eyes.

"YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! YOU BYUNTAE! BBALI! GET OUT!" I grabbed another pillow, ready to throw it, but i wasn't really gonna throw it, because of his little cute 'fear' of pillows earlier. I was just threatning him.

"Aish! THERE YOU GO WITH THE STUPID PILLOWS AGAIN! AISH!" Kris crossed his arms over his face again. "Aish FINE IM LEAVING!" Kris went to the draw and took out some clothes and dashed outside.

When i heard the door close i sighed in relief. "What does that byuntae do?" I whispered to myself and shook my head and clicked my tounge. I still realized that i was in a different room and started to panic. *What really happened yesterday?! Aish.* I krept towards the door and poked my head out the door. I looked both sides. I was surprised because it was a huge hallway side to side. It looked like that there was no end. *Woah...are we at like a hotel or something?!*

I was gaping at a huge chandelier that was dangling, right where the staircase was. I didn't realize that Kris had krept up to me.

"Looking for me?" I jumped at his sudden presence and put my hand over my chest. I frowned at him

"WARN ME BEFORE YOU SPEAK!" I yelled and sighed in relief. Kris just chuckled and held a boy baggy looking shirt and boxers.

"Wear it, ill go and dry clean your outfit."

I cocked and eyebrow and eyed the two pieces of clothing up and down and stared at Kris in disbelief. I pointed to the clothings.

"You expect me to wear that?!" Kris shrugged with a poker face on.

"Its better than that..." He pointed his finger up and down me. "Im the only one here right now in the house so its alright." Kris poked his two orb-like balls by his mouth again. I gaped at him, still in dibelief. But he was right. Just in the house, where nobody is. Except for Kris and I. I nodded and took the boxers and baggy shirt.

"Come downstairs after you are done, then we will eat breakfast." Kris left the room for me to change.

I inhaled the scent of Kris. I hugged the clothing to my chest like a little stalker and fangirl. To be exact...a saseang fan.

I slipped on the outfit and walked downstairs. I walked very slowly, gaping at the expensive little things in the house and admiring the huge house. My mouth formed into an 'o'

I landed in the kitchen. I was walking still and admiring the beauty of this kitchen.

  on the other side of the kitchen:

I gaped at the beautiful designes. Kris was making some morning korean food. Soybean sprout soup and rice with side dishes.

                                        

I swear everything that was about him looked like a masterpiece from god. He motioned me to sit down. I sat down and eyed the soup. I was super hungry. My tummy was growling for food. Kris chuckled. 

"Well what are you waiting for? Eat!" Kris picked up my spoon and held it to me. I blinked a couple times and gladly accepted it. I ate a spoon of the soup gave him a thumbs up. Kris smiled at his 'chef' skills. 

"Deabak...how could a guy cook so good? I swear you cook way better than me! And more neatly." I began to gobble up the soup and side dishes. Kris chuckled and ate normally.

~~~~

I put my hands on my tummy. "Jal mug eu seub ni da~" I cooed. Kris patted my hair and cleaned the dishes. I ran up besides him and took the dishes out of his hands.

"I'll take care of this." I grinned at him and started to do the dishes.

"Oh...okay then if you insist."

 

~~~~~~~

 

After all of the cleaning, i sat down at the edge of the couch, getting away from Kris as much as possible. Suddenly, the drama that was on the tv, the two main characters kissed. It was getting really hot in here. I eyed Kris to see his reaction. He was just looking at a book with his poker face on. I scoffed. He heard my scoff and look at me.

"Are you uncomfortable?" Kris asked me as he closed his book. I waved my hands in rejection.

"Oh no no...not that you are looking at a book while leaving the tv on." I sarcastically said and flipped my hair. Kris chuckled and moved closer to me. My eyes widened just a bit at his movement. I scooted away from him. I was nearly about to fall. Kris gave up and got up on his feet and grabbed my wrists. I stared at him with huge eyes ㅇ.ㅇ and he pulled me up from the couch, making me crash into his chest. I gasped a little as he pulled me towards the middle of the couch. He let go of me, making me fall into the couch. I felt my face redden up and it was seriously getting hot in here.

"You gotta sit here in order to have a better look at the tv. Right?" He eyed the tv, making me glance at the tv again. The main characters were still in thier steamy kissing scene. I blushed and looked away from the tv.

"C-can i watch...can we watch something else?" I stuttered. Kris handed me the remote control as he was secretly giggling.

I quickly pressed random buttons. I just wanted that kissing session to be off the screen. I relieved when i to the korean show, "Running Man." One of my favorite variety shows.

I laughed loudly when something very funny happened. Kris was reading his book. He winced every time i laughed loudly.

"PUAHAHAHAAAA! OMGEEEZUS! HE FELL OVER! PUAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA!" I clutched onto my stomach as i was bending down on the couch, slapping the white leather couch at times.

Kris suddenly slammed his book shut and scooted over to me, making me stop laughing. He put his arms around my shoulder and watched the tv. I gaped at him in shock. My mouth was opened.

He looked at me." What? Since you were laughing so loudly, when i couldn't even read my book peacfully, i better take a look at what you are laughing at. Isn't that right?" He smirked and cuddled closer to me.

*Oh gosh...jinja...this byuntae...* I sighed and continued to watch Running Man. Soon, i was drifting off to dreamland, and before i knew it, i was in dreamland.

 

~Kris's POV~

 

Sohyun was off to dreamland. i could hear little breathing noises coming out of her little mouth. I chuckled and set her head on my shoulders. I was feeling tingly. I felt safe and secure with her around me. I smiled and soon went off to dreamland along with Sohyun.

 

~Nobody's POV~

 

Tao, Lay, Luhan, Chen, and Xiumin just came back from grocery shopping. They entered the house with loud noises.

"KRIS HYUNG~ SOHY---" Tao stopped and stared with disbelief at what was in front of him. He dropped the grocery bags. Luhan, Lay, Chen and Xiumin who were behind Tao came up to him.

"What's wrong T---" Luhan started and stopped also. All 5 of them stared at Kris and Sohyun. Thier mouths were open, letting dust get inside.

"W-what..." Xiumin pointed to Sohyun and Kris.

"Shhh!" Chen hissed at Xiumin. Chen, Lay and Luhan grabbed the rest of the groceries, set them inside the refrigerator, and dragged Xiumin and Tao away to the other rooms where Kris and Sohyun won't be awaken by them.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: yaay~ an update! anyways~ KEEP THE COMMENT MACHINES UP! THEY MOTIVATE ME INTO UPDATING FASTER, AND BETTER!KEKE^^OH and to those of you who didn't know, i am an admin of a facebook exo fanbase, so i usually post gifs and pics at the end of most chapters not every, but most!^^ OH and this is way outta the subject, but can i ask you guys something? Does this look like ice  cream on Lay's shoulder? I litterally laughed my head off when i saw this. XD

                                                                                   

lol anyways~ LOVE YOU AEUGI DEUL~ Oh and interesting fact...what do you guys think about this? So i showed my friend EXO-M's Kris, and she said that he looked ugly. This was my reaction: (if gifs aren't moving try refreshing)

                                                                                  

                                                                            

                                                                  

                                                         

                                 

                                       

                                     

                                                                                                   (After the killing)

                                                                                I better hide myself~^^(thumbs up for Eunhyuk keke)

 

 

 

 

Oh and one more! Who love 2NE1?

I GET TO HAVE MY OWN 2NE1 UNNI DEUL!?My reaction:

                                                    

                      

                                                          

                                                           

                                                             

and then i clicked on the 'ad' and it was just thier album and this was my reaction:

                          

                           \

                                               

                                               

            

                               i will kill someone!

                                                                       (after killing...again)

           SATISFIED!(Evil laugh)

COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE. AND LOVE THE AUTHOR-NIM^^KEKE AND I WILL LOVE ALL YOU AEGI DEUL BACK~ <3