Chapter 13

I Am "Pet"

 

 

 

~Sohyun's POV~

 

Kris took my hands and led me to 'our' room. I followed him like a lost child but a happy one too. 

"Change into some nice clothes. I'm taking you somwhere you will like" Kris winked at me, making me blush.

"A-araso..." I stuttered and locked myself in the closet. I slowly picked out the right dress for me to wear. Since I just moved in, i didn't have a lot of dresses, so I just picked out the most newest one.

                                                 

I prounced out of the closet and smiled at Kris. 

"Yah...I'm done..." Kris smiled and dragged me downstairs.  Only Luhan noticed us all dressed up and ready to go out. The rest of the members were just into the drama. I rolled my eyes.

"Are you guys going out?" Luhan stood up, walking towards us. Luhan leaned in a little bit.

"Please take me with you guys...im dying of boredness here!!" Luhan hissed and looked back at the other members, glaring at them. He turned back to us and gave us a puppy face. *Wha??* I was sorta surprised because of Luhan's sudden action. I was not ready for this at all. Kris put an arm around my shoulder and gave me a cheeky smile. I just stood there.

"Sorry bud...this beautiful lady and I are going on a date...so don't you guys dare call us...or else..." Kris balled his fist up and shoved it right in front of Luhan's face, but didn't meet contact. Luhan just cleared his throat and nodded.

"Have...a great time?" Luhan's face dropped and he slumped back onto the couch. Kris turned to me and mouthed 'Let's go?' I nodded and put on some flats.

 

---

 

Background Music

 

 

~Meanwhile in the car~

 

I looked outside the window and tried to guess where our butts were heading to. I finally gave up and sighed. I looked at Kris's side profile. I sighed again. *Why does he look so gorgeous even when he's not even trying to?!* I sighed...again.

Kris glanced at me and looked back on the road. "What's with all the sighing? You're supposed to be happy! You don't know how many girl's would kill to be in your place right now." Kris said with his eyes still stuck on the road.

"Wu Yi Fan..." I said.

"What?" Kris said with his pokerface on. I raised an eyebrow and squirmed on the car seat.

"Where are we going?" I said impatiently. Kris smiled.

"Here." He pointed in front of the car window and I gawked. *Is this a mall or a Cathedral?!* I thought. Kris chuckled and found a parking spot.

"W-why are we here?!"

"To buy clothes...what else? C'mon! This is no ordinary mall, even a second is wasteful, shopping here!" Kris dragged me as I tried to follow him but kept on tripping but caught my balance. I glared at him and motioned my fist towards his head, behind him. Just then Kris had to turn around. My eyes widened and I quickly retreived my hand away. I looked around as if nothing happened. Kris eyed me suspiciously but as i was looking around, i was too distracted by the building's decor and beautiful architecture. Kris pulled me to a girl store.

My eyes widened at how expensive these clothes looked. I grabbed the nearest dress and looked at the pricetag. My eyes just has exploded out of my head.

"KRIS!!! WHAT ARE WE DOING HERE?! THIS PLACE IS SO EXPENSIVE! Let's go to another store...please?" *seriously...$5,000 for a mini dress? What is this place? The Gold mall?* I mentally scoffed.

"Did you already forget that I am a past prince? Well...it would make sense because someone stupid like you--- Ah!" Kris grabbed my wrist and zoomed towards a dress that was on a manaquin. He moved me next to the manaquin and glanced back and forth to me and the manaquin.

Kris smiled and nodded in satisfaction. "We will take this one." Kris said to the assistant.

"Yes sir." the assistant bowed and went off to the back to get the clothes. I frowned and looked at the pricetag. I gasped. I couldn't believe my eyes. 

"KRISS!!!" I hissed quietly. Kris tried to hold in his laughter at the sight of my face. I frowned even more. 

"Relax would you? Geez your so annoying...pet!" Kris playfully hit my head and I scowled.

"Sir your order." The assistant finally showed up. I sighed and dropped my shoulders as I followed Kris and the assistant. From afar, I could hear whispers and i could see glares, jelousy, and envyness in girl's eyes. I bit my lip and followed Kris.

After paying for the dress, Kris dragged me to many many many many different stores. After 4 bags in my arms, and 5 bags in Kris's, Kris finally decided to sit down on a bench. I ran to the bench and dropped the shopping bags on the ground and grunted when i fell on the bench. 

"Oh my god...i thought my arms and legs would fall off!!!" Kris sat next to me.

"Give me your legs." Kris said. *What did i just hear?*

"What?" I looked at him confused.

"I said give me your legs." I obeyed and put me legs on his lap. He started to massage them. I have to be honest with this one. It felt good. If i ever had a personal massager, i would pick Kris. He has like the hands of god!

"Ahhh...." I closed my eyes. I heard Kris chuckle and stopped massaging my legs. When i didn't feel anything on my legs, my eyes shot wide open.

"Why'd you stop?!" I pouted. Kris pointed to the people around us. 

"Oh...ahehe..." I stood up gathering all the bags together. Kris followed and we stepped back outside the mall, which took us years to cause the mall was too huge. We put the bags in the trunk and headed back home. It was dark outside now. We have been inside that mall for 5 hours. I have never shopped like this ever in my life!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Did you guys miss me?! ㅋㅋㅋ sorry for being such a bad author!! I haven't updated for like what...2 months? More? Idk...anyway since im back... GIF  TIME!!!XD sorry, i had exams and other school crap to do>.< hmmm....it seems like i wrote more than this...idk...it took me an hour to write this chapterXD okiee~~ 

(if gifs do not move, try refreshing)

                   

                   

                   

                                                                    

                                   

                                        

                                         

                                         

                                   

                                                                     Chen kissing a rose passionatly!!XD

                      

                                                                      My Husband and his wave~~~                                                 

                                                                    

                                          LOOOL TODAY'S HIGHLIGHT.......MISS Y CHEN CHEN!!!!XD

                      

                      

                                                                              COMMENT!!!! SUBSCRBE!!!!

 

                                                ANYONE INTERESTED IN BEING A CO-AUTHOR, THEN PM ME!!!;)                                   

 

~ exostory2