I'm here to claim my "pet" 1

I Am "Pet"

 

Background music~ Click here to listen

 

 

 

 

 

 

~Sohyun's POV~

 

"Omonim~ i'll take good care of your little, cute daughter!" Kris nearly shouted. Appa came out of nowhere.

"Omonim? Daughter?" I quickly turned around, only to be greeted with my dad's confused face. I face-palmed myself.

"OH!? Annyeong ha sae yo abonim!" Kris did a 90 degree bow to my dad. My dad just nodded in confusion as his eyes was big as saucers and his mouth was wide open. Appa took a glance at me, i knew that, that glance had a question to it. 

"Aish...YAH COME HERE!" I was about to punch him in the stomach, but Kris stopped my fists by snaking his arms around my waist, only pulling me closer. He faced my parents. My parents had the face of confusion/horror/happiness. I was too embarrassed. To be honest, I have never had a boy to come to my house and meet my parents for this kind of a reason. Love? No freaking way...

 

"May we come in?" Umma nodded. She guestured her hands over to the living room. Kris smiled and entered the house, with his arms still on my waist.

I flicked his arms off of me. I scooted a bit away from him.

There was an awkward scilence in the living room for a bit.

"So...mind if you explain whats going on here?" My dad broke the scilence and glanced back and fourth from Kris and me.

"Ahh...nae...so i'm just here to claim my beautiful girlfriend." Kris turned to me and winked. I scoffed as I was really embarassed.

"Ohhoho... I see..." My umma laughed a bit and i could see a tiny smile forming on her lips. *Umma! How could you do that?!*

"Well I'm not giving my daughter to just anyone...tell me about yourself young man." My appa leaned back on the couch across from us and crossed his arms and eyed Kris.

"Oh...hmm...well...not much to say but...my name is Kris Wu. My power is flight and pheonix. And I am a past prince---"

"WHAT?! YOU ARE A PAST PRINCE?! HOW COME I DID NOT KNOW THAT?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!!!!?" I jumped up from the couch and stood in front of Kris. He was leaned back on the headboard of the couch. His eyes was huge and he was blinking at my sudden action.

"Sohyun ah!" My mom took me by the arm and made me stumble back a bit. I was shocked as ever. My umma dragged me away to the kitchen, and left my dad and Kris there, alone together.

 

"Umma~ aahhh owch! Aish..." I rubbed my arms when she let her grip of my arm. She quickly turned around with a smiling and confused face.

"W-wae..." I was getting kind of scared by my own mother. "M-Mwo... u-umma?" Before I knew it, my mom had hugged me tight.

"Is my little Sohyun having a boyfriend already?! And with a past prince...wahh.. my daughter is very impressive..." She squeezed me tighter.

"Umma...aniya...it's not like that...he is just a friend who is messing around." I wiggled in her arms. But wierdly Umma was acting wierd. It seemed like she was waiting for this or something...it just feels like she already knew that something was going to come...

 

 

 

~Kris's POV~

 

Sohyun and her mom were in the kitchen, or what so i believe they were at. It was awfully scilent in the living room. I didn't want to meet eyes with Sohyun's father, It was just too awkward to do so.

Sohyun's father cleared his throat. "Are...you here to c-claim..." He didn't finish his sentence. I would understand very clearly. Ever since your child's birth, you know that your child has been chosen as the "pet" from fate...it wasn't very pleasant to know that. I sighed.

"Sohyun...she's a very loving, beautiful, pretty, caring daughter that you have raised. I am very thankful for raising Sohyun...especially when you knew from the start...I'm very sorry..." 

Yes. The parents of their child know that they are the chosen one. How? When their child is born, both parents get a voice from fate, saying so. They have no choice. It is fate. This isn't as hard as me. I can't even image my own mother or father. I never got to see my own parents.

"Please just take good care of my Sohyun...I purposely didn't let her date or meet any boy just because of this. I have broken Sohyun's heart a lot of times..." Sohyun's dad held my hand and squeezed it. "Please..."

"Nae." I squeezed his hands back as response. Sohyun's dad and I nodded at each other. It seriously felt like i was in a drama right now. i dont know...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry guise... I'm really not getting any inspirations lately >o< I am going crazy!!!!!VEry very short update... But I hope you liked this chapter... oh and notice.... I might not be able to update chapters as much as I used to because of some personal reasons and shi*ty school...I'm sorry for the foul language but school is literally killing me nowadays now!>.< My Interesting 'mini story for the day' is down below~ (try refreshing if gifs don't move)

 

                                                                                                

MUST WATCH THIS!!!

Here is a link to Exo-K's Samsung ATIV Smart PC thingy that they did! KYAA love the beat and love just everything!!!So CLICK ON THIS.

KYAAAAA~~~~ /dies/  (try refreshing if gifs don't move)

                             

                                                          

So today I had to go to detention because of 2 missing assignments!!!!! THIS ISN'T FU*KING KOREA ALRIGHT AMERICA?! STOP TRYING TO MIMICK KOREA BECAUSE YOU NEED TO HAVE SOME SWAG IN ORDER TO!!!!>:I

and during detention I was dancing to "MAMA"  

                               

and I asked a random kid, "So how is my dancing?" and this was his anwser... 

On the outside: 

On the inside: 

 

other random people that were watching instead of doing work:

   

 

Me seeing thier reactions:

     

                                           

 

 

and then when I got yelled at:

 

and my teacher just stared at me wierdly and I continued doing my work~ keke that's my 'mini story for the day' ~ I LOVE YOU~ MUAH~ <33