the past truth

I Am "Pet"

A/N: Ack! Short chapter! Eung~ ^^ sorry so busy with all of the homework and other crappy things.~~~~

 

 

 

 

~Kris's POV~

 

Sohyun. Sohyun. Sohyun. All I can think about is her. I came to this side of EXO Planet because of her. She is my...my..."Pet".

I have to protect her. This is my mission. I was walking/dazing off with EXO-M and K. How we know EXO-K? Not bloodline brothers, but brothers as in childhood. When we were young, the king would always praise us. When we were all newborns, the king would steal 12 newborn male babies. The birth mother would either be demolished or tortured, then killed in the end if they go against sacrificing their son to be the king's son, by law. Us 12, were 12 out of a thousand, newborn males born that day, that had to be seperated by their mothers. I never resented the king though. He was bery kind and caring. He was very strict to us though. He expected highly of us since he raised us. We were known as the kingdom's 'princes' until the king died. I was with him at his last words, his last breath, his last wish. I don't know the reason why I was chosen, why I had to go through this. I really sometimes wish that i lived a normal life like other people. Living a free life and doing whatever. I also wished that I wasn't 'royalty' at the first place. But this was fate. When the king passed away, we were kicked our of the royalty l ine, and became the past princes. You are still treated royalty, and by that i mean, you have a big roof over your head with full maid and servant services. Other thatn that, you are a normal being. Except for me. The 11 of them know that the king has given me the power to have a "pet". But, it's not just like anyone you pick up in the streets, but there was already a certain someone that was already assigned for that, before birth. And that someone is Sohyun.