Chapter 14

I Am "Pet"

                                                                                                                                                                Background music                                                                                                                                                                                              

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was just an ordinary sunday morning... no scratch that. BAM!!!!

I jolted up from the bed and looked around the room. My heart was racing. *What the hell...* I placed a hand on my chest and peeled the blankets off of me. I slowly crept to the door and opened it. I crept to the stair railing and poked my head down and looked down at the kitchen.

No one. *hmm where are they?!* I thought and raced down the stairs. I went inside the living room. No one. I frowned at the sight of nobody being there and i wondered where they would be.

" Yo Sohyun!" Chen came out of nowhere with a big packet of random papers. I looked at the packet of papers and gave Chen a what-am-i-supposed-to-do-with-this look.

Chen sighed. "Don't tell me you forgot all about school and you just plan about living here...without education!" Chen blurted out. Just then a light bulb lit up above my head. *I totally forgot about school, probably cause of all of the sudden movement to my house to EXO-M's mansion.* i shrugged and took the packet of papers and started to look through them. I cringed at all of the assignments i had to do.

"Ugh..." I flicked a paper out of the way.

"Mhhmm...thats what you get for not going to school you know." I glared at him and sighed once again. Just then the rest of the members, inculding Kris of course, came inside the living room where Chen and I were.

"Whats with all of the sighing? It feels like somone just died here..." Xiumin took the packet of papers and stared at it for a moment before exploding into laughter and pointing fingers at me.

"PUAHAHAHA~ HAHA OMONA YOU HAVE TO DO ALL OF THIS WORK?! OH MY GOD! GOOD LUCK IN RETURNING THEM IN BEFORE 3 DAYS!! MEROONG~~" Xiumin teased and stuck his tounge out to me. Kris slapped the back of Xiumin's head as Xiumin groaned in pain.

"Owww...what the heck Duizhang!!"

Kris's eyes and mine met for a split second. I don't know why but i could feel blood rushing up to my cheeks as i stand up.

"I'm going upstairs to...do some work." I finished and started to walk away, when a big growl noise filled the room. I froze on my tracks.

"Looks like someone is hungry~" Tao teased. I awkwardly coughed and cleared my throat.

----

"What is this?" I asked the boys as i poked the object with my spoon.

"It's chicken porridge!!" Chen exclaimed. I was surprised. I thought it was Lard or something.

I scooped a spoonfull of the chicken porridge and held it by my mouth. I stopped and looked up at the members. All eyes were on me, waiting for my reaction of the food that they have prepared for me.

" If i get food poisoning by eating this, im holding you guys accountable for me." I said with a serious tone. The members just nodded and Tao motioned his hands up to his mouth, signalling me to hurry up and eat the porridge.

I slowly put my lips on the porridge and tasted it. My eyes widened. I took another bite, but this time i took the whole spoon into my mouth. It felt like as my taste buds were dancing inside my mouth. I scooped some more porridge into my mouth, nonstop.

I set my spoon down on the table as i finished the last spoon of the porridge. I looked up at the members and smiled.

" It was taste better than it looks...uh...g-gomawo oppa-deul..." I awkwardly said and krept away.

 

"Hehe...she called us oppa-deul~" Xiumin laughed and blushed a bit. Kris sent Xiumin a glare, making him silent.

 

----

 

I rushed into my room and started to get on with my makeup work so that i can just get over with it. It was 2 am in the morning and i still didn't get a lesson that is required for me to know. I groaned in frustration. I had to get at least most of these stuff done before i go to school. 

I krept into Kris's room, clutching onto my papers. I waved my hands over his face to see if he was awake.

"Hey Kris!" I whispered, poking his side.

"Mrffmmphrpm" Kris shuffled a little but didn't wake up. 

"Kris!" I whispered again but a little more louder. This time Kris didn't do anything. I blew my hair.

"YAH WU YI FAN!" I kicked Kris with force, making him fall to the ground.

"WHU- HUH? WHAT?!" Kris stood up in annoyance. "Ugh...what do you want? Do you know what time it is right now?!" Kris hissed in a y, husky voice.

"Uh... I'll make something up to you okay? Just please..." I grabbed his right hand. " Help me for just once please?" I looked at Kris with my signature puppy eyes and pouty lips. Kris let out a sigh and let his fingers run through his dirty blonde hair.

"Fine...but..."

"But?"

"I'll make that 'something up for me' whenever i need it...call?" Kris held his hands up. I blinked at them for a second and slapped both of my hands on his.

"CALL!" I jumped up and smiled.

 

 

"Okay so x equals to 189. Now you get it?" Kris asked. I still didn't really get.

"Yeah..." I sighed and dropped my head on the table. I turned to Kris, with my head still on the table. "No Kris...no i don't..."

"I told you aver 3 times already! Aiyoo...pabo aniya?Tsk tsk tsk..." Kris shook his head and started to doodle on the side of the paper.

"Yah! For your information, I am known as the nerd in school you know!" I pouted and sat up straight. "So just one more time! Jaebal~ think of it like you are saving a person's future!" 

"Hah....okay ifne but one more time and that's it ok---" Kris stopped talking. Words couldn't come out of his lips. The sight in front of him was too adorable for him to handle. Your head was on the table, your lips parted, your deep heavy breathing clogged Kris's throat.

Kris layed his head on the table also. He brushed a part of your hair out of the way. He hoovered his fingers over your eyebrows, feeling them. Kris felt some how comfortable. Without knowing, a smile crept upon his lips and he drifted off to dreamland, along with you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong!!! Sorry I didn't update! ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I hope you can forgive this lazy/busy author!! I am trying to update at least once a week.

                                                                                                                                               SuBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                               

i'll try to update as soon as possible!!! Sorry no gifs or pics today!ㅠㅠㅠ sorry for the short and crappy chapter also! I'm just not getting inspiration-___- SARANGHAE MY AEGI-DEUL!!!!<33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

 

~exostory2