Chapter 11

I Am "Pet"

Background Music

 

 

~Sohyun's POV~

 

It was a beautiful morning. Wait no scratch that. Beautiful...but very annoying. Here i was in Exo-M's house. Last night my mom and dad forced me to go with Kris and live with him. I had to pack up most of my belongings and move in here. like who does that to their daughter?! *Do they not love me anymore or something? No...no that can't be...they love me too very much.* I shook my head violently and sighed. I look to the right and found Kris sleeping peacefully. *D-did we sleep in the same bed together?* I was to tired last night that i forgot what happened. I smiled and without knowing, i reached over to his face and started to touch his face. I gently brushed his eyebrows. I touched his eyelashes, then i slowly started to poke his nose. I really couldn't believe that i was with a past prince. My gaze slowly fell down to his lips. I stared at it for about a minute. Snapping back into reality, i plopped up besides the bed and groggily dragged my body towards my suitcase which was next to the closet door. I slowly ped the suitcase and took out some casual clothing and i krept into the bathroom and changed.

                                                                     

 

I looked at myself in the mirror. *Why did my parents kick me out of the house?* I sighed to myself and slowly opened the door. I jumped and let out a little gasp when i saw Kris...right there. He smiled and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Good morning~" He cooed and rubbed his eyes. I had to admit...he looked so good with his bed hair. 

"Uh...h-hi...i mean good morning!" I stuttered. Kris just chuckled and went inside the bathroom. 

"I'm gonna shower real quick...mmm...i'm hungry jagiya~ can you make me breakfeast?" Kris's lips turned into a straight line. I blinked a couple of times before anwsering.

"Um...are the rest of the members here?" Kris looked up at the cieling for a moment and then looked at me again.

"Yeah...well they should be...can you check up on them first?" I nodded and headed out the door to give Kris some privacy. I walked down the hall. I still couldn't believe that i was 'living' with a past prince. I gazed at the elegancy of the house and came across a door. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

"H-hello? Are you guys awake?" I just said guys because i didn't know whos room this was out of the thousand rooms in this house or should i say...mansion. There was no reply so i knocked once again but then the door swung open and i was greeted with the Xiumin. He blinked and smiled at me. "Good morning Sohyun." I smiled and looked past him, trying to see if he shared rooms with someone or something.

"Good morning...sorry if i disturbed you from you sleep...i was just checking if you guys were here." Xiumin waved his hands.

"Nonono i just woke up anyway." I nodded. 

"Well wash up...i'm gonna make some breakfeast." Xiumin squealed and nodded and closed the door. I chuckled and turned to the next door. I knocked it and there was no anwser. I knocked again. "Hello? Anyone here?" I knocked again and there was no anwser again. I started to get suspicious and i opened the door slowly. I peeked in the room. My eyes widened. This room was messy as ever. I was trying to find the bed, when i accidently stepped on a wrapper, making a loud crinkling noise. I froze and turned to the bed, which was moving. A head poked out of the blankets. I sort of giggled.

"Chanyeol?" I tilted my head to get a better look.

"Yes?" I shook my head and crossed my arms.

"Why is your room so messy?" Chanyeol got up and pushed me out of the room and closed it behind me. I started to bang on the door. 

"Yah Chanyeol~"

"Knock before you come in next time!" I sighed.

"Yah...i knocked a lot of times before entering your room. You werent anwsering!" There was a moment of silence. I smirked, knowing that i won. "I'll be downstairs making some breakfeast! Come down when you are ready!" With that, i went to go wake the others up and went downstairs to the ktichen.

I opened the refrigerator, looking for some ingridents so i could know what  to make. *Hmmm...what to make....* I tapped my chin and looked into the drawers of the refrigerator. * I found some ingredients to make kimchi stew so i just started to make it.

While i was chopping the vegetables, i sensed someone coming from upstairs. I quickly turned around smiling. My smile dropped when i saw what was in front of me. I let out a big shriek and screamed.

"AAAAHHHH! WTH KRIS! GO PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!" Kris was standing there with a towel wraped around his waist, smirking. I quickly turned around and covered my eyes with my hands.

"What? This is my house and my house, my rules, so basically, i get to do whatever i want. It's not like you don't like it or anything." Kris teased and headed towards the cuboard grabbing a cup for water. 

"Mwo?! I don't like it! Aish...I'm not even going to argue right now...im cooking...so go upstairs and change soon the boys would be down soon!" I squealed and returned back chopping the vegetables. I heard Kris chuckle and head towards the stairs. I sighed in releif and put the vegetables in the pot, along with some tofu. I closed the lid and sat down on the counter chair, waiting for the stew to be done. During the wait, i decided to take a little tour around the kitchen. Even though its not really my first time here, i didn't know the house so much. Picture frames on the wall cought my attention. There was a really cute picture of Kris and Tao together. I giggled and smiled.

                                                                       

I switched my gaze to the biggest photo, right in the middle of the hall. It was all of Exo. Exo-K and M. My mouth became an 'o' when i slowly made my way over there.

                                 

*Hmm...so what exactly are their relationship?* I thought and shrugged and glanced at the other cute pictures. Just then i felt a hand on my shoulders, that made me jump up. i turned around to be met with Kris.

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I'm so sorry guise~ im such a bad author! i'm so sorry that i couldn't update in like 2 weeks! I'm so sorry!!! I'm so sorry this chapter is so short also!! >.< i will try to update at least once a week guys! i got so busy~ So instead i will give you guys gifs <3  COMMENT PLEASE~ AND SUBSCRIBE! I love you all truly!

(try refreshing if gifs don't move)

                                                                            

                                    

                                  

                                       

                                       

                                      

                                     

                                     

                

                 

                                                                                                  

                        LOL DID YOU GUISE ENJOY?!                      

 

~ exostory2