Chapter 12

I Am "Pet"

 

 

~Sohyun's POV~

 

I jumped and turned around, only to be met by Kris.

"What are you doing?" Kris asked.

"O-oh nothing...breakfeast is ready...come on." I pulled Kris to the kitchen. Kris took a deep breath.

"Mmmm smells good~" Kris took a seat and picked up his spoon. I smacked his hands and he dropped the spoon making a clang noise.

"Ooww what was that for?" Kris said while rubbing  his hands and frowning at me. I squinted at him. *doesn't he know his manners? Well how would he since he is one of those high class people anyway.* I scoffed at the thought and crossed my arms.

"Don't you know this thing called manners? Oh wait...since you're all high and almighty, you probably don't." I sighed. " Wait for the rest to come here and then we can all eat together." i demanded. Kris scoffed.

"Don't try to act like you know me...well yet." He wiggled his eyebrows and smirked. I continued to squint at him and then i heard footsteps making towards the kitchen.

"Waah~ this looks so delicious!" Xiumin plopped down to the chair arcross from me and then the others came down one by one. 

"Arasso~ now we can eat! Eat a lot!!" I exclaimed and picked up my spoon and dug into the kimchi stew. Everyone else followed and dug into the food. As i was eating, my gaze suddenly shifted to the big picture of all of Exo again. *I wonder how they know each other* I put my spoon down. Everyone looked at me. I blinked a couple of times before speaking.

"So...you guys...what's your relationship with Exo-K?" I blinked at them while they were just staring at me. Tao turned to Lay, who turned to Chen, who turned to Xiumin, who turned to Luhan, who turned to Kris. Kris blinked at Luhan and then looked at everyone else.

"What?" He shrugged and lifted both his hands up in the air. Luhan nudged Kris from the side. Kris sighed. "Well i guess i am always the one that has to do all the talking since im the leader...well Sohyun." He turned to me. "As you can see...we are all past princes....um...yea...we are all brothers. But not blood related, but law related. We all think of each other as blood related brothers though." I blinked and my face was an O.O

"And we came from the other side of Exo planet...thats why we are called Exo-M and them K." Kris slowly picked up his cup and sipped his water. I looked down at my lap and fiddled with my fingers.

"Oh..."

"Yea..." The whole house was now silent. The atmosphere was very awkward and heavy. Chen soon broke the silence by clearing his throat and clapping his hands. "Okay everyone we are done eating right? Lets get this place cleaned up...yea...um..." Chen faked a cough and picked up his plate. The other members followed him one by one, leaving me and Kris alone at the table. I felt something heavy on my shoulder. i turned and saw Kris smiling at me.

"Lets go?" I just nodded and picked my plate up and cleaned the rest of the tabe. Well dinner was awfully awkward.

Kris and i slowly walked to the living room, where everyone else was watching a romantic korean drama. Just then, it was a confessing scene and they started to kiss.

"OMOOOO~~" Chen squealed and Luhan just sighed and covered the maknae's eyes.

"Ayee~" Tao pouted and pushed Luhan's hand off of his eyes and stared at the tv screen. I coughed and took a seat next to Lay. Kris sat at the other side of me and blinked at the tv. We were all watching the tv as time passed by. Soon i felt Kris tugging on the hem of my shirt. I turned to him and blinked at him confused. Kris leaned towards my ear, making me gulp. *what is this human trying to do?*

"Let's go on a date...just you and me." Kris whispered sending shivers down my spine. I just looked around to see if anyone else heard, but it seemed that nobody heard since their attentions were on the tv. I just nodded. Kris took my hands and lead me to 'our' room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

MIanhae my aegi deul~ im so sowwie i am so busy and i got my laptop taken away and can only get on weekends from now on. But i am assigning an co author for 'Where Are You, My Angel?' so we'll see what happens. Time is really tight right now and i cannot do anything about it. But i'll leave you guys with gifs^0^ enjoy~

(try refreshing if gifs don't move)

 

                                          

    

                                

                               

 

~ exostory2