New Friend(s)

I Am "Pet"

 

 

 

A/N: THERE WILL BE BACKGROUND MUSIC LATER~^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sohyun's POV

 

 

 

I waved my hands and closed my eyes to focus. In no time, there were two ice creams.

"YEAAH!" Ji Hye screamed as she cheered and patted my back. I made a peace sign and we dug into our ice cream. It was really hot oddly during the fall. We saw an abondoned,not too tall, building and in no time, we were sitting on the edge of the building on the top, letting our legs dangle off the building. We spotted a group of handsome gangsters.

A/N: PLEASE PLAY BACKGROUND MUSIC RIGHT NOW~>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evDbAajnosg

 

They looked awfully dangerous even in the dark. Handsome ones, were the awfully dangerous ones.

                                                                            

 

JI Hye and a glanced at each other as we krept down the building. We didn't want to be mixed up with gangster, not just any gangsters, but SEOUL gangsters. We kept our eyes on them as we krept down the alley trying to meet witnesses. Ji Hye was behind me when she tripped over and let out a big yelp. The 6 gangsters shifted thier gazed towards us and started to walk this way. My eyes widened and I grabbed Ji Hye's wrist as she tried to balance herself from her high heels. I glanced back and noticed they were chasing us. *Aish! Why Ji Hye!? Why now?* I spotted a stack of old boxes and knocked that over. 

"YAH! YOU TWO STOP THERE! ILIWA! HOLD ON! WE NEED TO TALK TO YOU! YOU GUYS DROPPED SOMETHING!" One guy yelled. *Pssh...we will never fall for gangster's tricks.* Ji Hye shrieked at his voice and tripped once again.* Aish this crazy, clumsy girl!*

I ran back to her and helped her up. Before we got to run away again, the boys caught up with us. 

"KYAAAAA! YAH! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH US! KYAAAA!" Ji Hye Yelped as she took her heels off and sprung them around everywhere. The guys just backed away a little, with a 'what's up with her?' face. I just noticed something was odd about them. Regular gangsters wouldn't just stand there. * wait...aish...i don't think they are gangsters. Aish im so stupid yet agian!* I face-palmed my face letting a sigh escape from my mouth.

"DON'T COME NEAR US YOU ERTED GANGSTERS! YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO LAY A HAIR ON US! ARO?!" Ji Hye started to squeal once again closing her eyes and slicing the air with her heels.

"Wait...what? Gangsters? Who said we were gangsters? We're sorry if you thought that we were gansters but," One boy stepped towards us. Ji Hye backed away from his sudden step. 

"B-b-but w-what? Huh?" Ji Hye acted tough and stuck her chin up in the air.

"But..." The boy handed his hand out, revealing my special ring. *MY RING!* I gasped and hurried and snatched it away from him and I stuck it in my middle finger. " ...You dropped something?" The boy finished the sentence.

I sighed again...feeling relieved that they werent gangsters and that my ring was safe. " I'm sorry...and...thank you for caring about giving it back to me." I wasn't worthy enough to look at him in the eyes so I said it while looking at the pavement floor. He chuckled and patted my head. I blushed a bit at the sudden skinship. "Ehe...no problom...you are so cute!" The boy squealed.

"Do you girls perhaps...go to EXO High?" One chubby, round-faced boy pointed to us.

"Uh...yes."

"I KNEW IT! AHAHAAHAAA! We go there too! Well...we are going to transfer there tomorrow...so we are new students."

I kinda backed away from his shoking tone of his voice. I looked oddly at the six boys.

"All together?" I questioned lifting up an eyebrow.

"Yeaup." One boy ruffled his hair and grinned at me. He had the most beautiful dimples ever. * Waaa~ so cute^^* I blushed a bit. 

"Oh! We should introduce ourselves to you!" An awfully, tall boy that looked a bit scary, clasped his hands together.

"Oh...well Im Lee Sohyun." I motioned my right hand towards Ji Hye. " This is my best friend, Ji Hye" Ji Hye grinned a bit and waved her hand.

" Annyeong~ oh and sorry about earlier...i sometimes go crazy like that..." She rubbed the back of her neck. The 5 of them chuckled, all except for one. He was very tall and good looking. He had a regular poker face on. * his sharp facial features, his hair, his dazzling eyes, his body, his milky skin, his y looking lips, his...SOHYUN! Ack my feminin hormones are acting up again. Oh my innocent mind...* I thought and closed my eyes shaking it off.

"OOH OOH! MY TURN! ANNYEONG MY NAME IS XIUMIN!" H blurted out sticking his hands out for me to shake. I chuckled at his cute silliness and gladly shook it.

" My name is Lay." The guy with beautiful dimples held his hands out. *WHAT?!L-LAY?PFFFFTTT. LIKE THE CHIPS?* I tried so hold in my laughter, unfortunatly, the laughter escaped from my lips.

"PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA~" I clutched my tummy. They all gave me a wierd look. 

"A-Are you okay?" Lay crooked his head in confusion.

"Lay? As in the chips?" Lay sighed.

"No...my name is LAY!"

"Yeah! As in L--" Lay cut me off.

"Just call me Lay okay?" I stopped laughing and obeyed him.

"My name is Tao! BBUING BBUING~" I stopped from the scene that just happened. * Did he just do aegyo?* I blinked in confusion and slowly shook his hands. " IM THE MAKNAE IF YOU ARE CONFUSED...WHICH I DON'T GET CUZ EVERYONE GETS CONFUSED." Tao did a creepy smile, that kinda scared me, but to be respectful, I smiled and shook his, so did Ji Hye.

"My name is Chen, nice to meet you." I shook his hands and we both glanced at each other." Nice meeting you too~" I said while letting my grip go of Chen's hand.

"Im Luhan! I'll help you whenever you need help~" I blushed a bit but it wasn't visible. I shook his hands and smiled at him.

There was one more left. My heart was beating uncontrollably when he stepped forward. *Why is my heart beating so fast? What in the world of bacons...*

His hands were in his pockets. He had a poker face on. "Name is Kris." He shot at me and then backed away.

I was stunned by his actions. "N-Nice meeting you..." I was embarrassed.

"Sigh...Kris gege is usually like that so don't mind him." Luhan spoke to me motherly and I nodded scilently.

"So how old are you guys?" Luhan said.

"We are both 17." Ji Hye said. 

"Well than Im your oppa~ so is Lay,Chen, and Kris. Tao and Xiumin are both you age." Luhan chuckled.

"Ah.." Ji Hye and I both shook our heads.

"Well...we will see you guys tommorrow then." I grabbed Ji Hye's hands before letting them say thier goodbye's.

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

"Wow...I like that one Sohyun girl!" Tao blurted.

"NO SHE'S someone elses...!" Xiumin protested.

Tao and Xiumin kept fighting. Kris heart started to beat fast. Kris looked blankly at the sight of Sohyun's back, casted from the light of the moonlight.

*I finnaly found you*

 

-------FLASHBACK----------

 

"Kris...I need you to find someone...someone that is number one most important in your future." The late king secretly whispered to Kris. This was when Kris was about 9 years old. He didn't really understand what that old man was saying. Slowly the king closed his eyes and a light beam started to form in his hands. Kris was shocked to see what was happening and suddenly the beam shot straight at his heart. The king slowly opened his eyes. " This is it Kris...go and find her. This is the only way that can save her...im very sorry...protect her...but most importantly, lover her with your life. Your heart will guide you to her. Next year, the year after that, and the year after that, whenever, you will find her."

"But how do I know that it is her?" Kris asked.

"You will know. Now you have to keep this promise alright?" The kind stated as Kris just nodded. Slowly the king started to fade away and then soon, he was gone. He dissapeared in thin air. Kris was dumbfounded but remarked his words. " I will."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Annyeong everyone~ how did you like chapter 1? Iol i know that background music was a bit cheesy at the beggining~ lol, nobody can't resist CITYHUNTER~~ keke~ if you don't know me...then i should probably tell you now that i am a pic/gif spammer~ so almost every chapter, there might be some pics or gifs at the end~ keke enjoy~

 

 

 

"Ah jin jja?" keke kris is so cute~ if it is not moving, try refresh the page

 

KYAA! KE AI! That means cute in madarin right?kekeke

 

idk why but kris looks like Jonghyun from shinee a little bit here...

 

lol panda+kris=KYAAAAAA!

       

WAAAAA I CCRIED THE FIRST TIME I SAW THIS!

 

   

 

keke so chinese XD