Drunken Side 2

I Am "Pet"

 

 

~Sohyun's POV~

 

Kris kissed me. For straight 3 minutes. When our lips finally parted, I gasped for air. *Man how he is such a good kisser*

My eyes widened from the litlle scene that just happened. Kris panted a little bit, then looked straight into my eyes. He grabbed my wrist, making me stumble a bit, and dragged me back to the table.

"Sohyun! There you are! I was looking for y---" Tao stopped and gazed at my lips. He pointed his finger at my lips. "W-what happened to your lips?"

All eyes were on my now. EXO-K and M and plus that one Ga In girl's were staring at my lips. I blushed a little remembering the scene that happened about 5 minutes ago. I covered my mouth with my hands.

"N-nothing! Hehe..." I didn't dare to look at Kris. I sat down next to Kris and Beakhyun. I was very sleepy. It was about 10 pm at night. My eyelids were starting to meet each other. Everything went blank from there. I couldn't see anything, but i could hear everything. The loud thumping music, the clatter of the glasses, and people chatting. Before I knew it i was fast asleep.

 

 

~Nobody's POV~

 

 

Sohyun was fast asleep. Her head was starting to slide towards Beakhyun. Beakhyun spotted Sohyun's head falling, then going back in place, falling, back in place. *Please fall* Beakhyun thought. Beakhyun secretly had a tiny crushy wushy on Sohyun. True that she is the school's nerd, true that she wasn't a school queenka, and true that she is pretty though. He didn't want to tell anyone about his true feeling because he didn't want Kris to be upset. He and EXO-K knows about the late king and Kris. Sohyun's shoulder soon met Beakhyun's shoulder. She grunted a bit and wiggled her head to get comfortable. She reeked of alcohol, but Beakhyun didn't care. Soon, some of the EXO members caught Sohyun sleeping peacfully on Beakhyun's shoulder. Sehun mouthed to Beakhyun, "Push her head a little!" Beakhyun lifted his hands in the air and shook his head and mouthed, " I don't know!"

Ga In caught a glimpse of it also. She doesn't know anything about the whole "pet" thing. Ga In got closer to Kris.

"Woah...is that girl and Beakhyun in some kind of relationship?" She whispered to Kris. Kris's shifted his sight to Sohyun and Beakhyun. Kris's hands suddenly balled up into a fist, making his knuckles white. He was angry and very upset at the same time. *Why did she have to sleep on Beakhyun's shoulder when my shoulder is right next to her?* Kris thought. Beakhyun's eyes and Kris's eyes met. Kris glared at Beakhyun, warning him. Beakhyun knew what Kris was doing and sadly, pushed her head towards Kris's shoulders. Beakhyun felt like his heart was burning into ashes. 

Sohyun out on Kris's shoulder. Kris smiled at her pouty lips. He tucked a part of her hair behind her ear.

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

Everyone left outisde. Everyone said thier goodbye's. Kris was carrying Sohyun bridal style, as Sohyun, was still away in dreamland.

"Hyung...are we going to take her to her house?" Xiumin asked. Kris took his time to anwser that question. Kris stared down at Sohyun sleeping.

He smiled at her. "Nope...she's coming home with me tonight." Kris's lips couldn't stop smiling.

The left to go home in the van.

~~~~~~~~~

 

EXO-M finally arrived at thier house/mansion.

Kris carried Sohyun into his room. He laid her down on his bed. She reeked the smeel of alcohol.

*I can't let her sleep in those clothes.* Kris was going to her dress, when he realized that this looked very wierd. He hesitated. *Well she is my 'pet' anyways, im her owner, i can look at her body.* Kris continued to her dress, revealing her bra and underwear. Kris stared down at her beautiful body. His heart kept on beating. Kris put his hand over his chest. He blew his hair out of the way, and carefully slipped on his bath robe on her. He tried not to touch her skin, he didn't want to do anything to her without her permission. While he was slipping the robe on Sohyun, his hands brushed Sohyun's milky thieghs. He gasped a little but continued to tie the robe strap around her.

Once Kris put on the robe on Sohyun successfully, he blew a rasberry. He turned off the lights, and layed next to Sohyun on the bed. The light of the moonlight shown on her face, made her look like an angel from heaven. Kris carressed her cheek and pulled her forehead towards his lips. Kris kissed Sohyuns forehead and smiled down at her.

"Goodnight my angel." Kris whispered and went off to dreamland, along with Sohyun.

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

so~ short update~ but i managed to complete the night!^^ Here are some gif for you aegi deul~ /throws gifs/ keke annyeong~(if not moving try refreshing the page)

   

Surprising Beakhyun's feelings~ in this chapter~

 lolXD

 chen be rocking those boots

    

So today i was really hyper. Like over the top hyper. Like this right here: 

 

aw kai looks really cute here^^