Chapter 9

I For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So sorry you guys waiting for so long and here's the update! ^^

 

 

Donghae let his steps take him to Hyukjae’s house and when the door is opened by no other than Hyukjae. Donghae quickly smiled to the latter.

“Yah, how’s the competition?”, Hyukjae asked and he let Donghae followed him to his room. Donghae just stayed silent and let himself be dragged away by his thought but his body followed to where Hyukjae headed to.

“You’re still not answering me, Lee Donghae what’s wrong with you?”, Hyukjae asked when he finally reached his room and sit on his bed. Donghae looking up at Hyukjae and he’s wandered to maybe some interesting things he could find in Hyukjae’s room. Hyukjae sighed and could just have enough to Donghae’s behavior that abandoned his questions just now.

“You’re not Donghae I knew, what’s wrong hm? Did anything happens to you?”, Hyukjae asked when he cupped Donghae’s face with his hands. Hyukjae felt that Donghae’s soul is lost when he looked right into Donghae’s dark brown orbs.

“I-It’s good, the competition I mean and..”, Donghae paused but he looked right now into Hyukjae’s hazel eyes. How he hoped that Hyukjae was the one whom he has crush on with. It would be so much easier since they’re bonded to each other but how he couldn’t have feelings for Hyukjae? All the time he had been spend with Hyukjae is longer than the time he spent it with Henry.

“And? How’s you and Henry? You were planning on to confess to him, right Hae?”, Hyukjae let go of his hand from Donghae’s face and took out his nemo plushie, the gift from Donghae.

“How did you know I planned on that?”, Donghae asked to Hyukjae.

“We’re bonded, you forget that Donghae? You’re like family to me even..your blood is running in my blood”, Hyukjae said and then smiled.

“He..he rejected me”, Donghae’s words makes Hyukjae stopped playing with his nemo plushie and stared right to Donghae.

“He didn’t tell the reason if you were curious about that..no he even avoided me”, Donghae said making Hyukjae get up from his bed and goes towards Donghae, enveloped him with a hug.

“He did the same things as Kyuhyun did”, Hyukjae said making Donghae looked curiously to Hyukjae.

“I confessed to him and he avoided me all when the break time even in class, didn’t you notice that?”, Hyukjae still didn’t let go from Donghae yet.

“Then I asked him his answer to my feelings when we were about coming home yesterday. He rejected me first but he finally accepted me as I give him my long explanation and long talks with him”, Hyukjae said. Donghae still didn’t catch the means he did the same thing as Kyuhyun did because in his condition, Donghae confessed and Henry rejected him and then he avoided Donghae.

“You didn’t quite catch that I think. Henry rejected you because he must be have another reason why he should reject you, like Kyuhyun did maybe Henry did misunderstand about our relationship”, Hyukjae explained. “You should at least give him explanation and then it’s Henry’s decision to decide whether he still reject you or not”, Hyukjae added.

“But you can’t tell Henry about our secret..no..our family’s secret why we’re bonded to each other”, Hyukjae said and let go of his embrace and smiled at Donghae.

“should I give it a try? Your suggestion..?”, Donghae asked. Hyukjae knocked Donghae’s forehead a little and smiled vigorously.

“Of course you should, you Hae-fool. Why should I give the long explanation if you won’t try that?”, Hyukjae said and folded his hands up in front of his chest.

“Kyuhyun should know, his boyfriend’s act was like this to me”, Donghae said and then pouted.

~

“Henry..we need to talk”, Kyuhyun said that and making Henry nodded in response let his brother sit at the edge of his bed.

“Did you..no..do you have a feeling for Donghae?”, Kyuhyun suddenly asked making Henry choked in his breath.

“H-how-“

“Hyukjae told me earlier that Donghae does have feelings for you, but..do you?”, Kyuhyun asked making Henry remembers again the confessed from Donghae and Zhoumi earlier. Receiving a silent from Hyukjae didn’t make Kyuhyun went comfortable. No, not his brother too, Kyuhyun just hoped that it was just him who had feelings for one of the duo couple, Haehyuk. Because he could minimalize the impact in his life if he will break up with Hyukjae later.

“I do, hyung..”, Henry’s words making Kyuhyun gulped hardly and clenched the blanket on Henry’s bed nervously. “But I don’t know..”, Henry added making Kyuhyun frowned in response. “I mean, I still confused with this feelings I have. Once, I had someone in my life, someone’s important. You may not know this guy because I haven’t tell about him yet to you..”, Henry said making Kyuhyun formed a big question’s mark in his head.

“Him? Him..Henry? Why you weren’t talk to me? I am your brother and I t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter