Chapter 8

I For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae comes out from his car and see the crowd of people filled in the hall of his school. Donghae tidied up his appearance and checked on the beautiful things he had for the boy. Donghae smiled and with a light steps as he find for a strategic place to see the performance.

There, he sees through the backstage, Henry looks amazingly beautiful with his white outfit. The violin looks contrast with his beautiful white outfit but it didn’t matter though. Donghae couldn’t wait for Henry’s performance.

“Excuse me, is this seat taken?”, asked a guy and Donghae looked up turned his head a bit facing the tall guy. “Oh? You can sit here, I wonder why is this seat is empty, it’s great to see the performers from here”, Donghae said, he didn’t realize why there’s no one taking a seat beside him because everyone who sits there especially girls will just focused on Donghae instead of they are seeing the performance.

“Henry, fighting!”, Donghae whispered without knowing that the tall guy beside him is eyeing him.

“Excuse me..you know the boy that wearing white outfit there?”, asked the tall guy.

Donghae is looking at the tall guy’s pointed at and then smiled lovingly.

“Ah you mean the boy who is one of the performer? Yes, I know him. He’s my junior and my..boyfriend?”, said Donghae blushed when he said the last words.

 

Not yet..not yet Donghae, you stiil don’t know what Henry would response if you confessed to him.

 

Donghae decided that it’s time to confess his feelings to Henry, to enjoy just a moment in his life how it feels when he has someone he likes stand beside him, just beside him and comforting each others and protecting the others other than Hyukjae. Donghae suddenly remembered that yesterday Hyukjae coming out from the library is crying heavily until he hiccupped. Donghae surprised seeing Hyukjae is being like that and he want to punch right on Kyuhyun’s face for making Hyukjae crying like that but Hyukjae avoided him to do that, instead he smiled before he hug Donghae and whispered to Donghae’s ears.

 

“Don’t hurt him, he’s someone special for me now..”

 

It took a while for Donghae to realize behind those tears that Hyukjae had when he was coming out from the library and the words that coming out from Hyukjae’s mouth. His mind slowly processing that Kyuhyun is Hyukjae’s new lover. They’re lovers now and Donghae’s smile slowly appeared as he hug Hyukjae’s fragile body back.

 

“Congratulations, Hyuk. I’m happy for you..”, Donghae whispered muffled by Hyukjae’s blonde hair.

“Now, it’s your turn Hae”, Hyukjae whispered back in Donghae’s chest. It took a while again to process hat Hyukjae said before he realize that what Hyukjae’s meant is his feelings for Henry.

 

The tall guy beside him freeze when he’s hearing that.

Henry…you’re already have a boyfriend? What about me? I’m coming here to apalogize to you..to get you back to my embrace

 

 

~

 

 

“My my..Hyukjae, what are you doing so long? I’m already waiting you for a while now..”, Kyuhyun said while he’s looking grumpily at Hyukjae.

“I’m sorry..a gentleman must wait for his boyfriend, right?”, Hyukjae said while try to walk hand in hand with Kyuhyun but due to Kyuhyun’s resistance, he can’t and he pouted.

“You’re not a girl, Hyuk please..”, Kyuhyun said the ruffled Hyukjae’s perfect hair to a mess.

“I will forgive you since this is our first date together..”, Hyukjae said while combing his hair and fix it to his previous perfect hair.

“Yes, I will also forgive you..”, Kyuhyun said following Hyukjae’s words.

“Why you’re following me?”, Hyukjae said and glared at Kyuhyun but Hyukjae’s glare with that cute almond eyes making Kyuhyun aww-ing in his mind.

“I’m forgiving you for being late..i’m not following you..and what to forgive about me? I’m not wrong in any ways..”, Kyuhyun said.

“You are! You’re imitating my words! And you’re ruffling my already perfect hair that’s why you’re wrong and I forgive you!”, Hyukjae said. “No, I’m not Hyukjae..why ruffling hair is wrong? What’s wrong with me doing this?”, Kyuhyun asked and ruffled again Hyukjae’s already fixed hair.

“Yah! Cho Kyuhyun!”, Hyukjae exclaimed while Kyuhyun is running away slowly hoping that Hyukjae would catch him.

“I catch you!”, Hyukjae said while he hold Kyuhyun’s wrist. Kyuhyun smirked playfully and taking this chance to pull Hyukjae closer to his body and pecked his lips.

“I’m kidding! Haha try to catch me again!”, Kyuhyun said while running away again from Hyukjae that standing there like a statue.

Hyukjae traced his lips with his fingertips and looking at Kyuhyun while blushing is crept on his face. He giggled and running again to catch Kyuhyun

 

 

~

 

 

“Henry!  You’re doing a good job! Yah~ Henry jjang! Henry, you’re the best!”, Donghae throw a compliment to Henry and give him a hug. Henry blushed and giggled awkwardly. “Thank you for the compliment, hyung..”, Henry replied and immediately stiffened when his eyes caught someone’s silhouette approachin him and Donghae.

“Henry Lau..long time no see..”, said the tall young guy in Mandarin and smiled to Henry. Donghae turning his head to the voice owner and immediately surprised.

“Oh! You’re the guy earlier! Who sit besides me, right? Yah, what are you doing here?”, asked Donghae and giving a bow to the tall young guy. Henry of course become stiffened more since Donghae seems already know the tall young guy.

“Ah yes, by the way my name is Zhoumi..nice to know and meet you?”,

“Donghae..Lee Donghae, I’m Henry’s…”, Donghae paused and quickly think. Aissh this guy may know that I already said I’m Henry’s senior and…boyfriend, what should I do when Henry is just beside me..

“Senior and…boyfriend, right?”, Zhoumi added Donghae’s words and received a surprised looks from Henry and Zhoumi of course unhappy seeing that expression from Henry.

“Right! He’s my boyfriend..and you’re Henry’s relative?”, Donghae asked to Zhoumi.

“Just friends..old friends, we’re not that close, our relationship is just like me and Hyukkie hyung, that type of hyung-dongsaeng relationship..he’s like Kyuhyun hyung to me but our relationship isn’t close like me and Hyukjae hyung..”, Henry immediately explained before Zhoumi could explain.

“Ah, really? and I would give you both space to talk together since maybe Zhoumi approaching you here to talk privately, I would excuse myself..Henry and…Zhoumi hyung? Can I call you that? Or you prefer, I call you Zhoumi gege?”, Donghae looking at Zhoumi and Zhoumi smiled.

“Hyung or gege..no problem for me, since you’re Henry’s friend call me as comfortable as you want..”, Zhoumi said avoiding the words ‘boyfriend’ from his mouth.

“Call! Excuse myself..ah, Henry..i would like to go to somewhere with me, after your talk with Zhoumi hyung, I’ll wait you in the car park..understand?”, Donghae said while ruffled Henry’s hair a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter