Chapter 6

I For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We each listened to our hearts beating to different tempos. As if things were meant to be this way from the start – Mr. Children-Proof

 

 

Lately, Donghae and Hyukjae have a different activity to spend their break time. Of course, Hyukjae will be in Library and Donghae? Who knows that he spent it to watch Henry’s practicing. The first time, Donghae show up in Music room makes Henry surprised. Who don’t even surprised, caught the prince of the school watching silently his performance from behind and compliment him.

There’s no more silence in Donghae’s car when they go to school because both Donghae and Hyukjae have a story. Donghae’s story about Henry and Hyukjae’s story will be about Kyuhyun or lecturing Donghae with knowledges he got from Kyuhyun.

 

When the break time is coming, Hyukjae would immediately stand up beside Kyuhyun’s seat. Waiting for him to stand and following him happily from behind. Hyukjae is happy though he walks behind Kyuhyun, he’s been always feeling like that.

But, Kyuhyun definitely hate that. It’s not like Hyukjae is his servant or anything like that.

Hyukjae is Hyukjae, a rich boy who innocently likes him. Yes, Kyuhyun isn’t blind to not notice that Hyukjae put a feeling towards him. But, Kyuhyun isn’t greedy, he definitely think that study and keep a hold onto Henry’s life are mostly on his thought right now. He doesn’t have time to think of love and how could possibly him build a romantic relationship with others.

 

~~

 

Like always, Kyuhyun ended up being dragging away by Hyukjae. He wander how he ended up being dragged by Hyukjae, he didn’t believe that behind those skinny figure of Hyukjae lied an enough monstrous strength.

 

“What should we read today? Astronomy? Or history?”, asked Hyukjae let go of Kyuhyun’s hand and wandering aimlessly on astronomy section leaving Kyuhyun stunned behind. Kyuhyun suddenly feels rather at loss when Hyukjae’s fragile hands let go of his hand. And quickly he thought what’s going on with him lately, maybe…the cause is because Hyukjae and him is sticking too often, even more often Hyukjae is sticking with him at school rather than sticking with his lovable prince that goes towards somewhere else he of course didn’t know.

 

“Kyuhyun? Are you hearing me or not?”, Hyukjae stopped and looked at the stunned Kyuhyun behind him. Kyuhyun snapped back to reality and scratched his head. He want to give more knowledge to Hyukjae, he didn’t want if the latter looks dumb in front of others. And then, he immediately feels confusion behind those statement. What’s wrong with him actually? Wasn’t he amused with the sight of rich peoples with an empty brain?

Kyuhyun lightly chuckled at the confusion and Hyukjae just looked at him curiously.

“What’s so funny, huh?”, Hyukjae tilted his head while Kyuhyun is approaching him and knocked lightly his forehead. “

Aigoo, God is certainly fair when creating humans..”, Kyuhyun said and walks to find a book for read.

 

“Yes, God creating you as a poor people but with a genius brain”, Hyukjae flicked his fingers and walks closer to Kyuhyun.

“Nah, and you’re rich with an empty brain..”, Kyuhyun again knocked lightly at Hyukjae’s forehead while Hyukjae just chuckled and showed his famous gummy smile. Kyuhyun suddenly amazed on how beautifully Hyukjae looked when he smiled.

He’s already think that since long time but seeing it now, it makes his heart beat suddenly beat faster. Kyuhyun blinked in any times and cleared his throat to control his flooded emotion that run through on his mind.

 

“You know? Actually at first, I hate poor peoples”, Hyukjae said breaking the silence and Kyuhyun is now looking at him with curiousity. It’s filled with long silence and Hyukjae finally giggled.

“W-why you are giggling?”, Kyuhyun asked.

“Curiousity doesn’t kill cats though, you’re not asking me why?”, Hyukjae crossed his arms on his chest and slightly pouted in a cutely way. Kyuhyun completely blushed in embarrassment as he slid to the floor and crossed his legs. He put a hand to cover his face.

 

“Why he must have to put such an expression?”, Kyuhyun bit his lips tried to restrain his emotion and calmed himself down.

“Calm down, Cho Kyuhyun! The great you won’t fall in this kind of situation, right?”, Kyuhyun said and hit lightly his cheeks and when he turned his head to his right. Hyukjae’s face already an inch way from his face, their nose almost brushing and Hyukjae’s smell of strawberry s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter