Chapter 10

I For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun, Hyukjae, Donghae, and Henry becoming hot topic of gossip in their school. Donghae and Hyukjae whose been used by those situations just take it easy and Kyuhyun who used to be careless about situation also take it easy just felt a bit uncomfortable since Hyukjae showed to everyone that Kyuhyun is his boyfriend. While, Henry because his gossip is about he rejected Donghae, many peoples start to mock him from behind but Henry could careless about that since it’s for Donghae’s own happiness and his own happiness. Really for his own happiness? Henry thought sarcastically. Henry thought maybe if he rejected Donghae in the first place, the others wouldn’t bully him since Donghae is School’s Prince afterall; They just want Donghae to be single or be with Hyukjae instead.

But, it goes differently than he would think, the bullies start to appear and  they abused Henry. At first, Henry could careless about those bullies but eventually it makes him start to get paranoid because he receive notes in his locker to go away from Donghae. Because Henry still go hang out with Donghae along with Hyukjae and Kyuhyun but mostly with Donghae, since Henry couldn’t reject the offer to company Donghae to donate blood, go to the bookstore, etc.

Henry just kept silent to others. He couldn’t tell Donghae about this, no..Donghae would do something reckless later and he even couldn’t tell his own brother, Kyuhyun. Until someday, Henry freaked out when he looked the sight inside his locker. It was in a mess and there’s a doll, a freaking voodoo doll and the notes  said ‘go away from Donghae, or you’ll end up with this doll’. Henry’s legs suddenly feeling like a jelly, he couldn’t support his own body and his eyes start to go teary and dizziness start to appear.

“Henry, are you okay?”, Zhoumi come in time just when Henry is about to breakdown. Zhoumi looked at Henry’s pale face and widened his eyes when he caught the sight inside of Henry’s locker.

“Who the hell did this to you?! Henry, say something..”, Zhoumi put his hands on Henry’s shoulder and Henry just could go weaken in each time passed, he shook his head while his tears running down freely on his cheeks.

“Okay, okay I won’t force you to say something. Here, let me hug you”, Zhoumi embracing Henry and patted his back. Letting Henry clutched on his shirt as he poured his tears out.

~

Donghae really worried about Hyukjae right now. No..not because he had fight with Kyuhyun but Hyukjae (he didn’t know when this start to happens ) started to become too dependent to Kyuhyun and act all normal, too normal for his disliking.

And the day finally happens, the day when he’s way too careless and let Hyukjae act too normal.

Donghae found Hyukjae in the canteen, eating what they called chips and Hyukjae is hurting himself by eating that. He should know that. Donghae quickly grabbed Hyukjae by his arms and dragged away the confuse Hyukjae out from the canteen. When in the middle of the way, Hyukjae making him stop abruptly and he turned to face Hyukjae when he finally caught the sight of Hyukjae trembling and the outside of his cheeks started to swell.

Donghae started to panic and he put his hands on Hyukjae’s shoulder leading him to sit on the bench.

“Wait here, Hyuk. Don’t go anywhere”, Donghae commanded and running as fast as he could to the canteen. He’s quickly going to Shindong’s canteen and take out the black tumbler he had been hiding very well without saying hello or bid a goodbye to Shindong makes Shindong confused than ever.

“Hyuk, you need to be careful! Or else you start to bleed again”, Donghae said while he’s preparing the black tumbler and commanded to Hyukjae to sit.

 “You even forget that you can’t eat those food they eat at canteen”, Donghae complained while he cleaned his hands and take the equipments he had been hiding on his black tumbler. He took out the cotton or more like a bandage and put it in Hyukjae’s mouth. Hyukjae just could bow his head and do Donghae’s command on him. Donghae does the work deftly, he took out two bottles filled with clear liquid and a syringe. Donghae mixed the clear liquids accurately and put it inside the syringe and instead of using a hypodermic needle, he put on conical veil spray at the end of the syringe.

After the equipment is done, he took out the cotton from Hyukjae’s mouth carefully and examine the inside of Hyukjae’s mouth and see the wound at the side of his left inner cheeks and the wound still bleeding.

Donghae took a deep breath, he’s shaking because it’s been a long time since he did the process of this. But he calmed down and convinced himself that he’s already trained at this. He’s born to do this.

“Bear it for a while, Hyuk”, Donghae said and Hyukjae nodded. He flinched a bit when he feels the liquid touch his wound. Donghae stop the actions and watched for a while the wound in Hyukjae’s mouth. It started to stop bleeding and Donghae let out a heavily sighed before he cleaned all the mess and put it on the equipments again back inside the black tumbler. Donghae gives back the plastic to Hyukjae while Hyukjae is wiping clean the blood inside his mouth.

“Never. Don’t. Don’t ever do that again”, Donghae said sternly while he turned his back to face Hyukjae. He let out a frustration growl and grabbed tightly his hair.

“I’m sorry, Hae”, Hyukjae mumbled and looked at Donghae with eyes full of regret.

Donghae just kept silent and didn’t reply Hyukjae’s words. Instead he’s blaming himself for this. This is happens again because of his careless act to let Hyukjae feels that he’s normal like everyone. He let Hyukjae be with someone else instead with him, he let Hyukjae wandered the world he barely knew alone without Donghae. Because Hyukjae is special, he should let Hyukjae just depend on him.

“I’m sorry Hyuk, this is my fault”, Donghae muttered.

“No..no..this is my fault, you’re not fault. If I don’t act too normal, I-“

“No, Hyukjae. You’re special”, Donghae cut Hyukjae’s words.

“I don’t want to be special, I want to be normal like everyone else”, Hyukjae muttered, confessed his true feelings to Donghae.

Donghae shook his head and felt so desperate. He already knew from the start that this is gonna be wrong. From the start he always know, Hyukjae’s demand to be in formal school would make disaster soon or later. He supposed to not let Hyukjae be in formal school and he supposed to not let Hyukjae know normal words. He just had to know that he’s special. It should be no one could enter his safe zone and his circle of transparent and moreover break down the walls around him and Hyukjae.

And It just should and supposed to be them, Donghae and Hyukjae.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter