Chapter 4

I For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s alright, I’ll try to follow you behind

 

Hyukjae ignored the pain that he felt on his knees. He’s smiled when he remembered Kyuhyun’s words to him. Even if Kyuhyun just said the simple words like that but Hyukjae felt that he’s happy. Never, anyone walks behind him like that. Eventhough his father or Donghae, they never walk behind him because they’re too busy to become his protector, walking in front of him. Hyukjae didn’t feel it when a cold ice touching his knees, Donghae put an ice on Hyukjae’s knees to ease the pain he felt.

Donghae knew Hyukjae didn’t realize that he’s there because Hyukjae is thinking on his own mind. Donghae cursed himself, he’s annoyed by his act earlier. If he didn’t let Hyukjae comes home with Kyuhyun earlier, this won’t happen.

 

“Hae, is this feeling when we’re falling in love?”, Hyukjae asked makes Donghae widened his eyes and couldn’t blink for a second.

“Falling in love like in movies, Hae…when we’re remembering about the times we’re with someone else we love, our heart beating rapidly like this?”, Hyukjae asked once again because Donghae didn’t reply his question.

“I-I..don’t know, Hyuk..”, Donghae isn’t lying right now. He don’t know what is feel when someone is falling in love because he never felt it or maybe felt it when Henry is around him. Wait, did he mention Henry? Did he like Henry? Perhaps…

 

“It feels so good..”, Hyukjae answered.

 

His prediction is right, Hyukjae is falling in love with Kyuhyun. What he fears the most is come.

Hyukjae is falling in love with other boys and he realizes that..

That..he don’t feel anything. He’s not jealous or anything like that, he knows his feelings for sure. This feeling is annoyed because it’s his fault that Hyukjae becomes like this.

Donghae let someone break the walls that he created around Hyukjae. The safe walls will break down slowly into pieces  when Donghae caught off guard around Hyukjae..and could he avoid that? He don’t know the answer because he can’t predict what will happens in future

 

~~

 

“They’re coming..coming..”, the girls giggled and Kyuhyun who heard that just sighed heavily. When he’s junior, the calls usually for teacher comes to the class but now it seems the definition of the calls are for Donghae and Hyukjae.

They’re enteringthe class and Hyukjae stops beside Kyuhyun’s seat. The whispers is more noisy as Hyukjae stopped beside Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun pf course heard the whispers and he looked at Hyukjae slowly, focusing on Hyukjae’s appearance.

 

His slender body is wrapped by a black and white stripe baseball jacket.

 

“Good Morning, Kyuhyun..!”, Hyukjae chirped happily, waving his hand to Kyuhyun whose hanging his mouth can’t believe it that it’s his jacket that Hyukjae used. Hyukjae’s white and pale skin contrast with the jacket that looks old and dirty.

“Take off that jacket”, Kyuhyun used stern voice to command Hyukjae.

“No, it’s comfortable..”, Hyukjae answered stubbornly and hugging himself or more like hugging Kyuhyun’s jacket.

“It’s..it’s smelly..”, Kyuhyun cleared his throat and Hyukjae still stubbornly hugging his jacket.

“It’s not a bad smell and I love this smell..”, Hyukjae sit on his seat still hugging himself while he sniffing his nose at Kyuhyun’s jacket.

“It’s your smell that I love the most..”, Hyukjae whispered to himself but Kyuhyun could clearly hear it by himself making the small beat on his heart.

 

~~

 

The break time comes. After pleading to Donghae, Hyukjae successfully goes to library again. Hyukjae pushed the big wooden door and comes inside. He find Kyuhyun reading a book leaning against the window glass. He looked at Kyuhyun for a while and Kyuhyun realize there’s someone watching him. Kyuhyun shocked for a while when he caught Hyukjae’s pale figure standing beside the rack full of books.

 

“You’re scaring me..”, Kyuhyun rubbed his temples. Fools to think for just a second that the figure is a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter