Chapter 3

I For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae feels happy, like flowers blooming that attractive more bees to approach them. Hyukjae feels that his mood is happy right now, he even walks faster than Donghae that already left behind him. Donghae didn’t know that falling in love could be so wonderful? He just watched how Hyukjae happily walked in front of him. He walks with his eyes watching every Hyukjae’s movements.

 

 

But suddenly his eyes caught Henry walks with Kyuhyun beside him. Henry looks happy while Kyuhyun just showing his…smile? Kyuhyun is smile right now? Donghae rubbing his eyes and he couldn’t mistake that yes, that smile is forming on Kyuhyun’s face. He walks with Henry to canteen and when Donghae focusing again to Hyukjae that walks in front of him. Hyukjae is already gone, Donghae panicked and caught Hyukjae’s figure coming to the canteen. Donghae hurriedly coming to the canteen and looks at Hyukjae who stand beside the open door and following his gaze that landing to Henry and Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun is helping Henry put the basket on its place while Henry is talking with Shindong.

 

 

 

Hyukjae looks furious and he’s approaching Kyuhyun, holding his hands. “What are you doing here, Kyuhyun?”, asked Hyukjae and when Kyuhyun’s eyes landing on him, Hyukjae pouted. “actually that question is for you, what are you doing here?”, Kyuhyun asked with his thick brows slightly knitted together. “I’m here because I’m following you here..and now you get to answer my question”, replied Hyukjae make Kyuhyun chuckled then change his face in a serious one. “Following me here? A prince actually is following a servant here? I’m here to help my brother..”, Kyuhyun replied and not minding Hyukjae’s shocked expression.

 

 

“So..this boy is actually your brother?”, now Hyukjae asked calmly and looked at Henry while smilling at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun don’t have an intention to answer so Henry replacing him to answer the question.

 

 

“Yes, sunbae-nim..my name is Henry Lau..I am Kyuhyun Hyung’s dongsaeng, I’m younger than him one year..”, Henry bowed and form a cheerful smile to Hyukjae. “Oh? Your surname isn’t match..”, said Hyukjae. “We’re half-brothers, sunbae-nim..”, answered Henry, his wandered eyes caught by Donghae and Henry immediately looks to the floor, hiding his blush. “Oh, no wonder..you looks different. You looks cute but Kyuhyun looks handsome, and..are you a Chinese?”, asked Hyukjae again. “Yes, sunbae-nim..I am”, Henry said. Donghae and Hyukjae nodded, Donghae..because he knows more fact about Henry, yesterday night he couldn’t sleep, now..he couldn’t sleep not only because of Hyukjae..but about the other boy other than Hyukjae.

 

 

“Arraso, Henry..just call me hyung..like you call to your hyung and this person also a hyung to you, his name is Donghae..”, said Hyukjae, introducing Donghae to Henry. Henry nodded and smilling again. Hyukjae pinched his cheeks and smiled his gummy smile. “You’re cute Henry-ya, I hope that Kyuhyun would like to smile a lot like you..”, Hyukjae looked at Kyuhyun who just rolled his eyes.

 

 

“Let’s go to class together, shall we?”, Hyukjae holding Kyuhyun’s hand in his hand and Kyuhyun looks at it. Suddenly feeling strange about this sudden touch by Hyukjae. While Donghae already don’t mattered Hyukjae because Henry is so close with him right now. “Sun…”, Henry’s words cut by Donghae’s slightly stare at Henry. “H-hyung..good morning..”, Henry said to him and Donghae frowned at the words and look at Henry that looks at the floor. “I want to say to you just now but..seems Hyukjae..sun..h-hyung is really talkative and I didn’t get a chance to say that to you”, Henry said holding his blush that would appear right now.

 

 

“Nah, it’s okay, I don’t mind..”, Donghae said, slightly happy because Henry cared to him. They stop abruptly as Hyukjae and Kyuhyun stop abruptly. “What if we get home together, this noon?”, Hyukjae asked to them and eyed one of them happily. “We don’t want to, we don’t want to be a burden for you..”, said Kyuhyun with his cold tone. “No, you’re not a burden for us..we’re welcoming if you mind..how about you, Henry?”, Donghae asked Henry, in his bottom heart he slightly hoping that Henry would agree. “Yes, Kyu hyung is right, we don’t want to be a burden for you..”, said Henry. “Kyuhyun-ah, please? You promised me yesterday to go home with me, huh? Does your promise couldn’t be kept like a man? My dad always said that a man’s word is his pride, you’re hurting your pride right now because you broke your promise..”, said Hyukjae innocently not minding if his words hurting others or not.

 

 

Kyuhyun annoyed with himself, why would he make the promise with Hyukjae. This guy is really weird, he should know that from the start yet because he didn’t want if Hyukjae being noisy at library yesterday, he’s accepting Hyukjae’s promise to go home together with him if there’s a chance. Kyuhyun knocked his mind after that, he’s regretting accept the latter’s request or more like a promise to Hyukjae.

 

 Kyuhyun actually looked at Henry, slightly hinting to him that he needs help from Henry. Henry caught the signal and break the silence.

 

“It’s not like that, Hyukjae..hyung. it’s just, Kyuhyun hyung today have to go to buy books..”, Henry gives a simple excuse towards Hyukjae. “Really? But..after that you will go straight back to home right?”, asked Hyukjae didn’t waiting Kyuhyun to answer.

 

 

“Hae! What about I’m going with him to buy books? You’ll give Henry a ride to home..”, said Hyukjae makes Donghae widened his eyes in shock. “No, you’re gonna come with me no matter what, I would never give a permission to you to accompany him buying books and go home with him, I’ll come with you”, said Donghae strict towards Hyukjae. “But I want to accompany him, just once, huh? please~”, Hyukjae pleading.

 

 

“Wait..the one who will buy books is me, why you both seems so complicated about it? I’m the one that have a right to decide!”, said Kyuhyun angrily to Donghae and Hyukjae.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter