Chapter 1

I For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Audi V6 White comes into the parking area and the students of Paran High School starts to whisper. The Prince and his Prince(ss) comes. Hyukjae waiting for Donghae to open his door and give his best gummy smile to Donghae. Donghae’s acts towards Hyukjae makes the girl melted, Donghae intertwined their hands and walks together to school. Since they come into this school, both of them already popular. Hyukjae for being the only son of the owner of Textille Company while Donghae for being the youngest son of the Otomotive Company. They known for never being separated, in 3 years of high school, Donghae always stick like a glue to a fragile Hyukjae. Yes, Hyukjae looked fragile, he’s so skinny like girls and his appearance looks like one also. Everytime Donghae would do something that makes Hyukjae more like a princess than prince.

 

“Wait a minute, Hyuk. I want to fix this shoes..”, said Donghae and bowed for a moment to fix his shoes. Hyukjae didn’t hear that and keep continue to walk until a bunch of guys comes or for exact run towards him and will bump into him soon. Donghae looks at that and definitely run as fast as he could to save Hyukjae and hugging him, makes Hyukjae went into the corner a little. “Sorry!”, said one of the guys and kept running.

 

Donghae put his hands on Hyukjae’s shoulder and examined if there’s injury on Hyukjae’s body. “You’re okay, Hyuk? I’m not too crash on while tried to hug you before, right? I’m sorry, its just they way to protect you from the guys, are you alright?”, Donghae asked concernedly, asking Hyukjae a tons of question would not make Hyukjae tried to at least answered it just once, like always Hyukjae was always just smile as answering all of Donghae’s concerned questions. “Let’s go, Hae”, Hyukjae again led Donghae along to the class and Donghae just let him following Hyukjae.  Not hearing, girls already squealing  for him that showed his gentleness towards Hyukjae, about that incident earlier.

 

They’re coming to the class and suddenly the whisper in class become noisy. Both Hyukjae and Donghae looked together to the wall, there it was. Arranged chair for this year. Hyukjae sighed and looked at his name is in the middle chair while Donghae is near the window. Hyukjae envied Donghae, he prefer to sit near the window than in the middle, being the centre of the class. Hyukjae didn’t like being the centre, enough with him and Donghae known in the school.

 

Hyukjae walks to his chair and his eyes met the guy who reads thick book and Hyukjae could see more thick book on his desk. Hyukjae put his interest to look more to that guy. That guy finally look up and his eyes met the beautiful like god(dess) guy look at him. Hyukjae finally met face to face with the guy. That guy is handsome with his sharp facial features. Eyes that looks like eagle, pointed nose, lips that formed a smirk. Smirk? That guy smirked at him?. Hyukjae looks at his appearance and judging them. Overall, all new and clean from that guy but his jacket, his lame thick books, and his bag…that makes him Hyukjae think twice if this guy is rich people.

 

“Morning, everyone!”. Their biology teacher is come into the class and look that Lee Hyukjae still didn’t take a seat. “Lee Hyukjae? Why don’t you sit there?”, asked their teacher.

“Sir, I want to change a seat”, Hyukjae said still look at the guy. “Why Hyukjae? What’s wrong with Kyuhyun?”. Hyukjae judging again and look at their teacher before landed his eyes again to the guy named Kyuhyun. “I don’t want to sit near poor”, the class gasped hearing Hyukjae’s answer, mostly didn’t like his statement .

“Why you’re talking like that, Hyukjae? Kyuhyun is your friend too”, their teacher explained but Hyukjae is rock-headed. “Friend? I don’t have a friend like him, sir”, each word that coming from Hyukjae’s mouth, Kyuhyun feels like he want to punch this guy.

 

Park Teacher, their Biology teacher looks at Kyuhyun whose boiled from anger, that boy still could maintained to keep quiet, thought the teacher. Park Teacher sighed inwardly at the act of this two students. One is a rich and kind of naïve that unexpectedly make others annoyed with his behavior and he’s too innocent to notice the annoyed looks from people around him while one is a poor and kind of a hard worker boy, he would try to maintain his achievement that the school gives to him, he’s smart and cold towards people. What an interesting student he has. “This Kyuhyun student is a student with scholarship..”, Park Teacher said and he sees Hyukjae nodded his head and look at Kyuhyun again.

“So, you’re smart? You’re use enough for this school?”, Hyukjae asked but more like a statement to Kyuhyun. “Maybe?  What’s your problem?”, the student in the class shivered from the cold tone Kyuhyun use to Hyukjae. “I don’t like you sitting near me”, Hyukjae break the ice that fill for a moment around the guy.

Park Teacher getting into their conversations and said the final words that would make them calmed  down. “Enough, sit Hyukjae. In this school, you’re rich or poor, it didn’t matter. You’re here to get knowledge not achievement whether you’re poor or rich”, Park Teacher exclaimed and cleared his throat, to clear the knot that tied on his throat as the intense battle of words ended soon.

Hyukjae look for a moment to Kyuhyun, he already not paid attention to Hyukjae. Hyukjae’s eyes met Donghae, Donghae just shrugged his shoulder and Hyukjae with pouted on his lips sit on his seat.

 

Hyukjae’s words undoubtedly stabbing Kyuhyun’s heart. He clenched his fists tightly and calmed his mood down. Kyuhyun looked at the slender figure in front of him, the prince or should he called princess here is annoying same goes to his prince that calmly sitting there, near the window. He eyed Donghae, the handsome and well-built body’s prince like in tales tried to have a communication with his princess that sitting just in front of him, reassured him something and the looks from Donghae is making Kyuhyun wanted to puke right now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter