Chapter 5

I For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Hyukjae finally decided to come to Library in their break time, Donghae doesn’t have the activities to do instead of feeding the school’s bird. Now, their school’s bird is sick and get a treatment, he doesn’t have any activities he could do while waiting for Hyukjae. Little did he know, because of Donghae, many girls tried to feed the school’s bird because they wanted to be close with the prince.

 

Actually, Donghae already prohibited Hyukjae to get near Kyuhyun but Hyukjae insisted to go and Donghae couldn’t get to say anything again. If Hyukjae’s wishes couldn’t be granted, he will think hard that wishes and he must be getting fever like always. And that’s the last of the least options Donghae wants to happen.

 

Donghae suddenly feels thirsty so he decided to come to canteen and go to Shindong’s section. When he comes to Shindong’s section, the first thing that caught his eyes was the basket filled with breads.

“Hyung, Henry..didn’t come today?”, Donghae asked Shindong whose busy arranging his stuff.

“No, apparently he’s busy for his competition..”, Shindong replied.

“Ne? What competition?”, Donghae asked again.

“Violin..there’s a national contest held in one months , I think you’ve already knows? You’re students in Paran High School for almost 3 years for God’s sake! That contest is a famous topic among students”, Shindong said and looking unbelievably at Donghae.

 

Donghae just scratched his head awkwardly. “You should know, I don’t have any interest in things like that”, Donghae gulped down his drink.

“Yeah, all you do is protecting him..”, Shindong patted Donghae’s shoulder and Donghae smiled in return.

“Thanks”, he muttered before noticing that the black tumbler he put in the refrigerator of Shindong is interestingly caught attention of him and maybe for others also. He’s quickly going to move it behind the drinks that Shindong put in there.

 

“Henry’s practicing in music room”, Shindong said to Donghae. While Donghae is frowning and scratching his head.

“Why you tell me, hyung?”, Donghae is slightly confused.

“Just..in case you want to see him”, Shindong winked to him and chuckled.

“Why would I?”, Donghae asked to Shindong.

“You should ask yourself about that”, Shindong answered and quickly served some students that coming to buy in his canteen.

“Ask myself about what?”, Donghae said to himself and suddenly there’s this push inside him that told him to go to music room and checking Henry. His heartbeat increased as he decided to see Henry and a smile crept up on his handsome face making girls who look at him swoon in awe.

 

~~

 

Henry is playing a sheet of classic music and dancing while he’s playing it. He’s practicing for the national contest in one months. He’s the best among the student in Paran when he’s playing violin.

He also can dance when he’s playing violin. Of course, his dad is violinist street dancer while his mother is ballerina.

Henry stops and wiping his sweat and suddenly remembering times when his life is start to change bit by bit. He’s staring at the violin he has been holding, caressing his violin and there, carved his name on the side of the violin. This is the first present from his father before he left him forever.

 

Music and dance has been on his life ever since he’s a baby. When peoples on his age is in kindergarten, he’s at home majoring violin with his father. After that, he would like to majoring classic dance to with his mother. Henry’s father wants Henry to become famous violinist unlike him that’s just a violinist street dancer, his father just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter