Chapter 2

I For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae looked at Hyukjae who sleeps peacefully on his bed. Donghae always looking after Hyukjae until he fell asleep and off to his dreamland, it becomes a routine for him. Make Hyukjae safe and sound is his duty. Even if he want to play like boys in his ages, he couldn’t. From when he was little, his life’s decision and fate was for being Hyukjae’s protector and soulmate. Their parents already  arranged their relationship.

He looked the photo figures on Hyukjae’s desk. There are pictures, pictures when Hyukjae with his family, with Donghae’s family, and with Donghae. Donghae caressed the one with him. They looked intimately like a lovers from they were little. From they were little until now, Donghae enjoyed being just with Hyukjae while Hyukjae also enjoyed just being with Donghae. Spent most of the time with just both of them, they spent it all either in Hyukjae’s house or Donghae’s house.

They’re always been like this, Donghae is the prince and Hyukjae is the fragile Prince that looked like more like a Princess than being a Prince. Their relationship concept that created by their parents is also, The Prince and His Princess. So, Donghae as the prince and Hyukjae didn’t matter though being called as The Princess and Donghae’s task as The Prince is to protect The Princess, his Hyukjae, now until forever.

But the thought from the school earlier makes him wonder whether Hyukjae is falling in love with Kyuhyun. Hyukjae never know peoples in his ages except him. Before Hyukjae decided to come into a formal school, they just belong to each other. They’re never experienced how is it like to go to formal school since they’re just studying at home with private teacher. And at that time, Hyukjae just knew Donghae, his only friend and his prince while Donghae also just knew Hyukjae, his only friend and his princess.

But now, Hyukjae know people besides him. They just knew the school life, friendship and love from movies they usually watch together. Donghae never knew someone else so he couldn’t feel what is love and it goes the same with Hyukjae.

But earlier, what was Hyukjae feeling towards Kyuhyun? Love?  It’s too early to take conclusion by himself that Hyukjae is falling in love with Kyuhyun. But the sign is there, Hyukjae ignored him, smiled while looking Kyuhyun’s back from afar.

From the movies, he knew that falling in love is the feeling when we just looked at someone else, our heartbeat is beating rapidly. Donghae remembered that, on their way to go back to class. Hyukjae kept holding his shirt around where the heart is.

Was Hyukjae feeling like that towards Kyuhyun?

Actually, Donghae already predicted that Hyukjae will falling in love with someone when they decided to go to formal school. But Hyukjae’s behavior that always make him looks like he don’t want to be friends with someone else other than Donghae makes the others kept a distance as they could towards Hyukjae. Donghae kept this and hoped in this way, Hyukjae would never be falling in love with someone.

But the biology group screwed everything. Hyukjae looked so close on his sight but faraway to be reach because Hyukjae just give his attention to Kyuhyun and their object instead of stealing glances to Donghae asking for maybe some helps.

Was Hyukjae enjoyed being separated with Donghae?

Hyukjae’s father comes into the room and Donghae immediately snapped at the reality, forgetting for a moment his thought about Hyukjae’s feeling and bowed slightly to Hyukjae’s father. Donghae gives Hyukjae’s father much respect because Donghae already lived long just watched Hyukjae’s father as the replace of his own parents. His parents always abroad and so rarely comes to home. So, Donghae always respecting Hyukjae’s father and take him as his lead on his life besides God of course.

“How’s Hyukkie?”, asked Hyukjae’s father and caressing Hyukjae’s blonde hair. “He’s fine now, I’m sorry uncle, I was fail to protect him when he’s almost being hit by a ball..”, said Donghae then bowed slightly to Hyukjae’s father.

“Lee Donghae? I know you can learn from the mistakes, I hope this won’t happen again..”, said Hyukjae’s father then kissed Hyukjae’s forehead.

“Yes, this won’t happen again..”, Donghae said.

“Of course, Prince’s task is to protect his princess, right Donghae?”, Hyukjae’s father watched his son, his mouth formed a smile.

“Yes, uncle..”, Donghae replied and looked at Hyukjae. He don’t want to admit but his voices just now more like a robot. Was the creature named prince is actually a robot? And, could robot be falling in love?

~~

Kyuhyun again opened his thick book and start reading a book. This time is about The World War I that he curious about. When he enjoyed so much into the book, his eagle eyes catch the noise from his classmates and he knew that HaeHyuk couple is coming towards the class.

A pair of white shoes stop besides his seat, Kyuhyun didn’t mind him, already know that if he mind him, it would be a problem for him.

“Hello, Kyuhyun! Good morning! What kind of book do you read?”, Hyukjae chirped happily and Kyuhyun, even if he don’t want to, looked up at Hyukjae and saw that the blonde guy give him again his gummy smile. This time he could calm his fastened heartbeat and look as cold as he could towards Hyukjae.

“It’s not good to be that cold starting morning, Kyuhyun-ah”, said Hyukjae then sit in front of him.

Kyuhyun just rolled his eyes when he caught Donghae again staring at him with his bewildered looks. Kyuhyun feels awkward, Donghae kept watching intensely that if his eyes could create a hole to the object he used to stare, Kyuhyun’s figure maybe already formed many holes since Donghae watched him from head to toes.

~~

This time it’s P.E. class and the other students already joined each other and chatting happily while Donghae and Hyukjae just sit in the bench enjoying so much their quality time, focusing on Hyukjae’s iPad. This time, Kyuhyun just shook his head and give them his disgusted look. ‘Rich people is greedy and annoying’, he thought while he stretched his legs.

“He’s never doing sport since he’s in junior..”, Kyuhyun overheard the conversation between girls in his class. “Of course he is, I heard that he’s not permitted to join in P.E. class for some reason..”, added the other girls and the others nodded in agreement. “But I think the reason is because he’s too lazy to do sports..”, the other girls again nodded in agreement and looked at Hyukjae who just focused on his iPad with his prince.

“Guys! C’mon make in line! Hurry up! Hurry up!”, the P.E. Teacher do the command and Donghae run a little to get in line at the back of the line. “We’re stretching first, in pairs!”, that makes Donghae confused, he has no idea who will be his partner, his possible partner never doing any kind of sports.

“Donghae! Want to pair with me?”, asked Jung Sooyeon, his lab partner with slightly pleaded voice. The other girls already make a line behind Sooyeon, expecting that Donghae will rejecting Sooyeon and pick one of them. While Donghae is confuse, he looks at Kyuhyun who looks confuse too with not a bunch girls maybe 2 or 3 already clinging to him even if he don’t want to.

“Uh..u-uh..I already paired up with Kyuhyun! Yes, Kyuhyun!”, Donghae goes towards Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun slightly open his mouth as Donghae gives him signal to back off from the girls make the girls sighed in disappointment as they didn’t get a chance to paired up with Donghae nor Kyuhyun.

“You go first”, Donghae said that words to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun sighed a bit t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter