Chapter 7

I For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun blinked in no time and avoiding Hyukjae’s gaze to him. Kyuhyun leaving without words from the library. Thanks God that Hyukjae didn’t follow him because Kyuhyun couldn’t calm his heartbeat from racing upon inside. He’s having a little argument inside his mind.

 

 

How could Hyukjae confessing his feeling? That’s not right…

Is he crazy to confess his feelings to me?

Hang on, if he was confessing to him, what’s his feeling for Donghae?

Wasn’t he in love kind of relationship with Donghae?

And why should my heart raced just hearing confession from him?

Isn’t it like always or normal to him that some other random girls or even guys asking him out?

And for god’s sake! This is just confessing, Hyukjae didn’t ask him out on date

Why suddenly his heart beating in excitement?

 

 

So, he decided that no more talking to Hyukjae for today. Even after this lunch break, they have biology class, it means they took class together and even that they’re in one group just both of them.

When the class started, Kyuhyun acts like normal but he’s not talking with Hyukjae. Hyukjae tried to talk to him but he decided to abandon Hyukjae’s existence that’s just beside him. Hyukjae’s strawberry scented shampoo could be inhaled by Kyuhyun, his sweet smell strawberry mixed vanilla perfume couldn’t escape from his nose.

“Kyu…”

“H-Hey, Jungsoo what I have to do with this one..uhm, try to explain it to me..”, Kyuhyun said to one of his classmate, Jungsoo to distract his attention from answering or even just mumbling to Hyukjae’s call to him.

“Kyu..I..”

“Can I see yours? Your explanation is kind of confusing me, uh! Yes, thank you..”, Kyuhyun walks away from his desk’s group and goes towards Jungsoo’s. he acted that he was giving attention much to Jungsoo’s explanation and his experiment with Youngwoon. Even if he’s giving his back to Hyukjae. Kyuhyun knew that Hyukjae is pouting right now and huffed his cheeks annoyed with his acts towards him.

 

 

~

 

 

After school

Kyuhyun is reading in the library while waiting Henry to go home together. Henry has a meeting with his coach for tomorrow’s contest. Suddenly footsteps coming closer to him and he’s realizing quickly when he caught a white with yellow stripes shoes on his sight.

“Why were you avoiding me earlier?”, Hyukjae’s voice…

“Yah, Cho Kyuhyun..answer me or..”

“Or..what? what kind of things you could do to me, huh?”, Kyuhyun answered snap at the sight of Hyukjae’s red face with sweating running on his face.

“N-never mind, I was running earlier searching for you around the school if you’re curious why I was looking like this..”, Hyukjae wiped his forehead with the back of his palm.

“W-who says that I’m curious?! I’m not and why you had to run searching for me, it’s not like I was a lost child in a big mall..”, Kyuhyun answered sarcastically to Hyukjae. It’s not like he isn’t noticing a slightly hurt expression on Hyukjae’s face.

“Back to the topic, why were you avoiding me after all I had said to you?”, Hyukjae asked again, curious and annoyed yet cute expression writing on his face.

“What? Avoiding? Who is avoiding you?”, Kyuhyun tried to be unaware of Hyukjae’s feeling.

“Y-yes, you are! Is that because..of my sudden confess?”

There’s a dead silence for at least ten minutes. Kyuhyun couldn’t reply that and Hyukjae is waiting for Kyuhyun to utter words responding to what he just had said. There’s just their steady breath they heard from each other. When suddenly Kyuhyun hold up his breath before he sighed heavily and turned his burned gaze towards Hyukjae. Kyuhyun tried as much as he could act cold towards Hyukjae. Kyuhyun didn’t know should he accept Hyukjae’s feelings or reject it. As long as it will has a good impact in him is…either both of the answer.

The question just needed the Yes or No answer and Kyuhyun definitely hate it. Kyuhyun hated the questions like this, they needed definitely a reason at least and he hated it for couldn’t give a damn reason without hurting Hyukjae in such a way. But, the words that he didn’t want to come out of his mouth is finally there. He said it without him knowing but that’s the fact. His relationship with Hyukjae didn’t meant to.

“Listen, you and I is no match..you could get more than I am, Cho Kyuhyun..”, Kyuhyun left there hanging, he his lips and see a hurt expression written all over Hyukjae’s face. He gulped and continued.

“Lee Hyukjae of course could get more nice guy out there other than Cho Kyuhyun”, Kyuhyun finally said it and his brown orbs looking at those almond eyes of Hyukjae’s.

“What do you mean by that? I didn’t quite catch it..”, Hyukjae awkwardly laughing and tilted his head to the side.

Kyuhyun gulped hard and hesitation coming through his mind but otherwise he couldn’t help it but say it again more clearly to Hyukjae.

“You and I. Water and Ice. Sky and Earth. Don’t you still get it?”, Kyuhyun said while packed his stuff, noticed a blank expression Hyukjae gives to him.

Kyuhyun backed away from Hyukjae and left him hanging there still unaware with what Kyuhyun said. Kyuhyun wasn’t dumb to not notice the longing expression the latter had while he was ignoring the other one. Those almond eyes looking at him with such a demand to know what’s the answer for his confessing and a glimmer of hope that Kyuhyun would somehow accept him. The last thought make Kyuhyun snapped at the reality.

 

Dong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter