Chapter 11

I For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Class! Today I would take your score on basketball..”, the P.E Teacher explained to them making the boys cheered but the girls whined.

“First! We’ll have an individual score for each technique that I already teach you guys then after that would be a group score because there will be a competition between two groups, later you will be divided into two teams. The teams that would win would get an A- mark meanwhile the team that lose would get an B- mark and! Guys, silent please…okay, if you get the MVP today, I would give you the best score amongst you all, A+”, the students start to whisper and cheered on each other not minding the trouble expression on Kyuhyun, Donghae, and Hyukjae’s face.

 

Kyuhyun? Simply he didn’t like playing basketball, he could play but he’s too lazy doing that sports since it requires much energy. He likes playing basketball more in playstation, everything the best for him just simply include all the gamestation.

 

Donghae? It’s not like he didn’t like sports, unlike Kyuhyun. He likes sport, that’s the reason for his built-body though. But what made him worried at the subject was…he eyed Hyukjae’s troubled expression. Simply, Donghae worried about this skinny guy. In every year whenever the teacher would get the final score for each term, Hyukjae would be excluded and his score though isn’t the best, that’s a low mark. Hyukjae wouldn’t mind it of course but there’s a reason that making Donghae worried Hyukjae so much right now.

 

Hyukjae eyed the taller brunette boy. He knows, even Kyuhyun didn’t try his best in every lesson, he would get the best mark or worse even still good mark. He didn’t get the worse mark and that makes Hyukjae troubled. He didn’t want to look awful in front of Kyuhyun. He get the perfect guy to date. Smart, handsome, caring…but him? Not so smart even..his mark in the below rate, many people say he’s pretty..he’s guy too why people not say him handsome? And he’s clumsy. At this rate, he already felt burdened being Kyuhyun’s boyfriend. His boyfriend is all perfect and good…while him? Hyukjae just taking a deep sigh thinking how different he was with Kyuhyun.

 

 

“Hyuk?”, Donghae called the skinny boy worriedly.

“Hm?”, Hyukjae snapped at his thought and now they’re moving to the other side of the field and preparing.

“We could ask permission from the teacher like last year..they wouldn’t mind if—“

“No, I want to participate..”, Hyukjae cut Donghae’s words and the raven haired boy cursed inside his mind, nowadays he used to curse because of Hyukjae’s sudden change of behavior.

“Hyuk, think about your body. Your body couldn’t handle it if you’re tired from doing the physical training like this—you..you could collap—“

“Just collapse then—“

“Hyuk! You knew it very well that your body isn’t stronger than any other men in this world, you couldn’t oh my god, I won’t let you!”, Donghae exclaimed while he’s putting his hand in front of his chest showing to the blond latter that he didn’t like the idea even slight a bit.

“I’m asking for just a while! At least I try a bit and for the game, how about just 5 minutes? I promise I won’t take part for so long, huh? Donghae, please?”, Hyukjae pleaded at him using his killer aegyo that maybe work slight a bit towards Donghae, but making the other guy who watched them intently got furious.

 

“Okay guys, the teams for today’s game. Team A wear this red vest and team B wear this blue vest”, the teacher placed their costume on the table besides him.

“Team A! Lee Donghae! Choi Siwon! Wu Yi Fan! Lee Sungmin! Nichkhun Horvejkul!”, the teacher shouts and handing them the red vests. Hyukjae watched Donghae and signed to him ‘fighting’ meanwhile the other just take a deep sigh and replied with a weak smile.

“Team B! Cho Kyuhyun! Jung Yunho! Shim Changmin! Kim Joonmyeon! Park Chanyeol!”, the teacher shouts the names and handing them the blue vests. Kyuhyun took the blue vest and suddenly his eyes caught Hyukjae’s gaze at him while Hyukjae who caught the glimpse of Kyuhyun looked at him, cheered fighting also for him but Kyuhyun just immediately rolled his eyes and didn’t mind the cheers from Hyukjae making the other just smiled awkwardly before his gaze landed on the ground.

“Lastly! The substitute players for Team A, Huang Zitao! Oh Sehun! Lee Taemin!”, the teacher eyed the 3 young

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter