Giving Hints.

When I'm With You... [Editing]

Zelo's POV 

I was walking in the hallways when I saw somebody skipping her way towards the lockers. Ah Ri-ah!" , I saw her turned  around and smiled at me. "Oh, Oppa! Annyeonghaseyo!" I skipped onto her locker, "What time is your class?" She looked at me, "oh, do you know what time is it already? I don't have any watch." I looked at her and gave her a smirk, "Hmm. What will you do to me if I gave you the time?" She pouted and said, "Hmm, Hug you? Walk you to school? be your servant? I don't know. Tell me." 

I gave her a look and said, "Yah! It's just a joke. Don't take it seriously."  She raised her brows and said, "You thought  I was going to give in  to your old joke?" I looked at her in disbelief, and she laughed at me. *SHE JUST LAUGHED AT MY STUPIDNESS! SHE LAUGHED AT ME!* My Mind was raging with stupid thoughts when I suddenly heard a "BANG!"


Then I saw Ah Ri -ah giving me a look, "What?" She raised her brows and said, "WHAT?!? YOU MEAN WHAT?!? WHERE ARE YOU LOOKING AT CHOI JUNHONG?!" "Huh? What the hell are you talking about?" She rolled her eyes and said, "You mean you didn't saw the door?!" "Uhh, I think, uhh. NO." I gave her a smug smile and she rolled her eyes again. "Sorry." I murmured, she looked at me and smiled, "Oh come on, It's not your fault. You didn't saw the door, besides, are you thinking about something? You look so Dazed with someone, or somebody or maybe like, IlHoon? Don't Worry, He's fine." I looked at her and smiled, "You mean Ilhoon? Uh, yeah. About that little dog of mine. Can he stay at your house? You know, my Dad has found out that I have a dog, and you know allergies." She gave me a questioning look, "Wait, WHAT?! You have a Dog, and you didn't let your father found out about Ilhoon? Where is he staying before?!? Oh my gosh, Zelo! I can't believe you!"  I face-palmed, "Yah! Of course I won't let that happen to OUR Baby! I let him stay in our hide-out or maybe let him stay in Yongguk, or Daehyun hyungs house." 






Ah Ri's  POV 

I blushed at the word OUR, realizing that IlHoon is both our pets now. "Ohh. I wonder how he acts in Yongguk Oppa's house." He gave me a smile and said, "Yongguk hyung always nags me whenever he can't sleep because of Ilhoon, but he always managed to make Ilhoon calm." I smiled at him and said, "Don't Worry. I'll take care of Ilhoon. What time is it now?" 


He smirked at me, 


 


"It's time for you to LOVE me now." 
 


Was that a cliffhanger or something? Hahahaha! Lol You see, I would like to ask for your opinion if i should Ditch School, for EXO, INFINITE, and U-KISS!!! HAHAHAHAHA! THEY ARE GOING TO MY COUNTRY FOR A CONCERT ON SATURDAY!!!!! THEY WILL ARRIVE HERE TOMORROW AND STAY UNTIL SATURDAY MIDNIGHT!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!  
 

 

 

((This is a weird Gif.)) 



OMG! He looks so sleepyyyyy~ Kekekeke! 

 




 

 

Here they are, receiving their award. OMG! I'm in tearsssssssssssssssss! :( but at the same time, I'm very happy!! Kekekeke! 

I'll try to update next week? Arasso? Kekeke! Please, Comment, Subscribe, and Upvote.. 


 



Here's LuHan to say Thank You to all of you and to end my nonsense speech. Thank You! Thank You. Thank You. :)))))))))))