B.A.P or BTOB?

When I'm With You... [Editing]

Zelo's POV 

Why am I like this all of a sudden? Why am I having sudden thoughts? I'm being to cheesy, not focusing that much and always talking abot her. This type of feelings makes me really giddy,  VERY GIDDY. I just plugged on my earphones when I heard screams, "YAH! HAJIMA! STOP TRYING TO KNOW THE IPAD PASSCODE,BANG YONGGUK!" Himchan hyung hollered. "NO WAY IN HELL,KIM HIMCHAN! WHY DON'T YOU WANT ME TO KNOW THE PASSCODE?!" Yongguk hyung hollered back, "Aish. If only those two shut up." Youngjae hyung mumbled beside me, "I know right?" I said back, "OH MY GOD! DON'T TELL ME THIS IPAD IS FULL OF GODDAMN MOANS?!!?" My eyes widened in horror, and Yongguk hyung gasoed, "Oops. Sorry, Maknae. Love you~" I rolled my eyes, this immature hyungs, "Is he even the eldest?!" Daehyun hyung exclaimed, I just chuckled and smiled, "You excited for later, Maknae?" Himchan hyung asked me, while tapping my shoulder, I just nodded and smiled drifting off to sleep again. 



Ah Ri's POV

*Oh god. Oh god.* "Everybody, excuse me! Waaah! Oh my gosh! Excuse me! Excuse me! EXCUSE ME!!!" I run with all my might not trying to bump to anyone. "Woah, woah. Slow down there." I looked up to the person and saw Hyunsik, "Oh, hey Hyunsik, did I bump into you?" He looked at me, and shooked his head. "No worries, I just stopped you. What's with the running anyway?", "Oh, It's because I was rushing to go to B.A.P" I saw him smiled. "Well then OK. Just don't forget later, alright?" I smiled at him and nodded, waved goodbye, and dashed towards B.A.P's special room. 

"Oppa's! Oppa's! Open the door!!!!" I knocked and knocked until they opened the door. "Hey! Yo! How are you, Ah Ri?" Jongup Oppa asked me, "I'm fine, is everyone ready?" I asked him, "Yeahp! We're damn ready, beef?" Yongguk Oppa hollered, "Hyung, will you please shut the hell up?" Daehyun Oppa exclaimed, "Are we going to have cheesecake?" His eyes twinkled, I saw everyone rolled their eyes, and I just chuckled. *This stupid oppas.* "Alright, let's go!!" Yongguk Oppa exclaimed again. 

"My car again?" Yongguk oppa whined, all the oppa's looked at him, "Isn't it obvious?" Youngjae oppa declared, I chuckled, "I'll just take the bus then." In one swift movement, somebody took my wrist. "Zelo, why?" I asked him, "No. You'll be riding with us" He firmly said, "Oh, alright." All of us went inside the car and I sitted beside the window, "Can I sit here?" I looked up to the person, and gasped while Zelo chuckled, "You know, you can just tell me if-" I cutted him in,, "No. You can sit here. It's no bother." He goofily grinned at me and seated on the sit. "So, how's life?" Zelo asked me, "Oh you know, just random things. Preparing for the festival." He looked at me, "Preparing? Festival?" I nodded at him, "Ohh. That's good. You're the only they assigned to do the task?" I nodded at him, "Well, I asked or maybe like forced Minhyuk to help me do it, since he's the main reason why." , "Minhyuk?" He asked, "Yeah. But he's much more of a burden rather that being a big help." I giggled, while he chuckled. *Can we just stay like this forever?* 


Minhyuk's POV 


"Where is Ah Ri?" I asked them, "We've been waiting for her too. I'm actually kinda worried already." Changsub told me, Where is that girl? I fished out my phone and texted her. 


"YAH! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!"

"I'm already at Myungdong, you squirrel, meet me there arasso?"  

"Alright." 


I looked at the guys, "Come on, let's go." She's already at Myung-dong." All of them gasped, "Really? She's there? That fast?" They asked me, while being in-sync. "Yeah, so come on, let's go." *This is the death of you, Song Ah-Ri.* I secretly smirked and walked up to the bus stop. 



Ah Ri's POV 


Oh my god. How can I forget of BTOB? Oh my god. I furrowed my eyebrows, trying to think of a plan, clasping my sweaty hands. "Ottheoke? Ottheoke?" I quietly mumbled, "Hey, what's wrong?" Zelo asked me, "Naa. It's just about the festival." I lied. Zelo just nodded and focused on his phone again, "Ottheoke? Ottheoke? This is hell." 


 


I'm so baccccccccccccccccccck! Hihihihihihi. :"> Sorry for not updating too much. You know, it's summer. better take a chance on it. lol How's this little update? This has two parts, and I'm currently working on it. I guess, I'll update it tomorrow? Is that okay? Kkkkkk. 

Please tell me all your opinions, even if it's the bad side, or the good side, Hey! at least I get to know what's the mistake or the confusing parts in the story, so I can edit it right? kkkkkk. 

 

Comment, subscribe, and upvote. Thank Shuuuuu~ Kamsahamnidaaaaaaaa! :D Annyeong~