Knowing them Better.

When I'm With You... [Editing]

Ah Ri's POV 

That guy, Argghhh. Is he damn serious?! As always, I won't really trust that guy. "Yah! Ah Ri-shii!" Huh? I turned around and saw Zelo, "Oh! Oppa~ Annyeong!!" He immediately dashed towards me. "have you eaten?" I shooked my head, and from that moment on, I really won't forget this day, He grabbed my books, "Come on, Let's go to the cafeteria, my treat!" I just nodded and walked with him. 


"Sooo, Is it official now?" Himchan Oppa eyed me. "Official? Oppa, I don't even know what you're talking about." And in one swift motion, "Owwww! Really, Daehyun? Really?" Himchan Oppa whined, *Cute Oppas.* "No, Well, I'm sorry, about that, Hyung. But do you know the words-" Daehyun oppa cheekily smiled at me, and whisphered something to Himchan oppa, Now what is that all about? "Don't worry about them, Ah Ri-ah. They're dorks you know?" Jongup Oppa told me and again, Daehyun oppa's hands landed through his head, slapping him. "HOW DARE YOU HYUNG!!!" Jongup Oppa shrieked, "Oppa, Are you alright?" I asked him, He just nodded, Zelo and Yongguk Oppa came with our foods, "Here you go, Ah Ri." Zelo handed me the food and I just smiled. "Ohh, There you are! Do you know how hard i was finding you, Ah Ri-ah?" *Eh?* I looked up to the person and I hardly choked on my food, What does this squirrel wants again?! Aisssh. "Wh-What do you need fr-from me again, Minhyuk?!" I snapped at him, "Didn't you promise me that you're going to eat with my friends today?" I raised my brows, "What the hell are you talking about?!" He brought out his phone, and played a recorded audio, "Ah Ri-shii, Promise me that you're that going to eat with us, tomorrow, Arasso?" Sungsook or Sungjae? Aissh. That freaking guy. "Arasso, Sung Oppa!" Damn this guy. *Damn. This guy is really troublesome!!!!* "Ah Ri, is it true?" Yongguk oppa asked me, I just nodded feeling guilty, "Well, Uh. Just eat with them for a while Ah Ri. They are always more chances to eat with you right?" Zelo smiled at me, I nodded feeling guilty, "Oppa, Mianhae." I looked down and Himchan oppa tapped me, "Naaah. Don't worry, It's not a bother, but promise me that you'll eat with us the next days alright?"  I looked up and nodded happily.  Himchan Oppa's really a sweetheart! I said my goodbyes and immediately followed this Squirrel, "Had a good time with them, huh?" I glared at him and smacked him in the head, "Are you damn serious?! Of course! I had. They're the kingkas here for good sake! Aissh. If only." I scoffed at him and he just chuckled. Aish. This guy. 


"Ah Ri- ahhhhhh~" Hearing my name I turned around only to see Sungjae or Sungsook? *Damn this guys name*, waving at me. "Oh! Sung Oppa, Annyeong, How are you Oppa?"  He smiled, "Good. How about you?" I nodded, "Sorry, I was a little bit late since I forgot that I was going to eat with you guys." Changsub smiled, "It's no worries, come on let's eat." I nodded and I heard Minhyuk scoffed, "If only you didn't eat with those guys. Pff." I eyed him and he just fake-smiled me, this guy's aura. 

"Is it true, Ah Ri -shii? Minhyuk's going to help you for your class theme for the festival?" Eunkwang Oppa asked me, I nodded, "Yeah. Since he did something nice to me~" (please insert the sarcasm marked in here.) He just nodded and continued eating, "I was planning, can we guys go to the beach next week?" Hyunsik oppa suddenly said, "Beach? Sure! When?" Peniel oppa asked, "Uhh. Oppa's you know,  you can go to beach nearby my uncles's house." I suggested, "Really? Can you go with us?" Minhyuk asked, "Uhh. I don't know, but if I can, I'll guess. I'll go with you guys then." All of them beamed, "Really?" I nodded and remembered So Eun, "Can i bring my best friend too? So Eun?" They just nodded and smiled, "Thanks Ah Ri!" Changsub oppa told me, I just nodded and ate my food. 




Daehyun's POV 

"The guy that Ah Ri just followed looks like a squirrel." JongUp said, I eyed him, "What?" I shooked my head. Talk about the guy that looks like a Hippo. (A/N: Look guys, I don't want to offend any JongUp biased here, But Hippo is the only animal that I found 'sarcastic' to say. I'm sorry. *looks down* Mianhae. :(* "You know, that guy has some aura around him." Himchan hyung said, "Uhh, What Aura?" Youngjae asked, "I don't know. But i feel something, that he will be Zelo's rival."

Upon hearing his name, Zelo choked on his food. Damn this kid. I stifled a laugh and Yongguk hyung just looked at me, I shooked my head and secretly smiled. "Wh-what? Hyung. Don't say that. I don't even own Ah Ri." I looked at him and raised my brows, "Really?" He nodded at me and I smirked, this maknae's really unreadable sometimes, talk about being bipolar. 



 


Hey guys! I'm sooooo baccckkk! Weeeeeeeee~ Hahahahaha. I'm so sorry for not updating, It's our finals so i need to study hard. Which I know that nobody cares.  I just updated since I can't bear to see my lovely readers, telling me I should update, So I updated. Hihihihi. Sorry for the slow update guys, But don't cha worry! SUMMER VACATIONS HERE!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! XDDD 




I can feel it! Hahaha. *The picture's too tempting.Right? Hihihihi.* 




Well that's it guys. Hope you can read my other fic too. The Unexpected Moment

Thanks guys! ^_^