Why should this happen?!

When I'm With You... [Editing]

Ah Ri's POV

After eating, I went back to my classroom immediately. "Ah Ri! Ah Ri! You're here!!" I smiled at So Eun, and she patted my seat. "Why?" I asked her, "Oh, Nothing, Is it true? You were about to eat with B.A.P but Minhyuk crashed land their, and put you away so you can eat with them?" I nodded at her, and frowned. "Yeah. And I hate Minhyuk for that." She gave me a nod, "Well, just take care of the festival alright?" I nodded at her and blew a raspberry, Why do i need to handle our class? Minhyuk's so darn dead! "Guys! Our history teacher's absent today so, FREE TIME!!!" All of them jumped happily, while I rushed outside to go to B.A.P's secret room. 

"Oppas! Oppas!!!!" I swiftly opened their door, and I saw them in shock. "Oh my god. What are you doing?!" Jongup Oppa, exclaimed, and I frowned, "Oppa, look about yeterday, I'm sorry, alright. Treat you guys today?" All of them turned to me, "REALLY?!?" I nodded, "Of course~" All of them gathered, and i gave them a weird look, "OK. We had decided, Meat?" They asked me, My mouth turned agape, "H-Huh? MEAT?!" They nodded, and I frowned, "Oppas! You know I'm not that rich! Meat is expensive you know!"All of them nodded, "Well, i guess, just some cake or tea?" Said Zelo, "Tea? Cake?" I asked them, "Yeah. Tea and Cake. I know a cafe near so you can treat us~" I nodded at his firm words, "Well, see you guys, later~ Byeee!" I said my goodbyes to them, and I dashed immediately towards my room, being greeted by BTOB. 

"Hey, Ah Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~" Pen (?)  greeted me, "Uhh. Hey, Pen?" I smiled, "What? Pen? Nickname for me? Awwwwww~" He cooed at me, "Ha Ha Ha, NO. She doesn't remember your name, Peniel~" Said Minhyuk, "Huh? Oh well, I don't care." Peniel spatted, "Uhm, I know this is kinda, odd, but can you please go with us later to the mall to buy some things for our house?" Eunkwang asked me,I gave him a look "Huh? But why me?" He scratched is nape, "Uhh. Cause your a girl, and you can handle furnitures?" 

~~~~~~~
"Why did he need to in?!?!" I shouted at So Eun, "Ha Ha Ha, I don't know. It depends." She answered back, I blew a raspberry. "He's a pain in the , So Eun! PAIN IN THE !!" After hearing my words, So Eun chuckled, "I Don't Know about you anymore. It's either B.A.P or BTOB, Ah Ri." Aish. Damn that.. "Why do this need to happen, So Eun?!" I exclaimed,

"I don't know. maybe about fate?" 

Say whaaaat? Aish. This not damn fate. This is HELL. 


 


Hey guys~ I'm bacccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkk! :D Sorry for slow update! please bare with me! kamsahamnida~ :D If you guys, can't get the last part, I'll explain it, It means that before she declines, BTOB's request, Minhyuk butted in, and said YES for her. After hearing his words, she didn't even had a chance to in, since BTOB already driven away. Crazy chappy right? hekhek~