Sorry?

When I'm With You... [Editing]

Ah Ri's POV 

I walked to school, depressed. The festival's next week and I'm still stuck on what our class is going to do. Games? Haunted House? Love House? Cafe? A place where you can buy some cute stuffs for your loved ones? Argh. Depressing as hell!

"Ah Ri!!! AH RI!!! WAIT FOR MEEEE!" I looked around and saw a jumpy So Eun, I frowned, she dashed towards me and hooked her arms towards mine "Sooo, what are we going to do for the festival? have you and Minhyuk, already planned it all?" I shooked my head, "Huh? But whyyy?" She whined, "They're mad at me. I kinda got caught yesterday, what am I supposed to do you know? like, in some way, this is depressing, and I'm still thinking some thoughts about the festival." She nodded, "Come, follow me."


So Eun dragged me in our classroom. "Uhh, why am I in Andrea's seat may I ask?" she gave me a look, "For you to make up with Minhyuk, duhhhhhhhh~" I raised my brow, "but what about Andrea? she's gonna flip tables because of this!"

She gave me a smug smile, "Don't worrryy~ She agreeed~" I looked at her and gave a nod.

I was fixing my things when, "Eherm. Why are you seating in Andrea's seat?" I turned around to face the person, and I immediately beamed, "Squirrrreeeeeeeel~ Heeeeey!" I gave a small wave and he gave me an expressionless face.

"Uhh, Minhyukkie? Are you still mad?" I poked his sides, trying to catch a respond but instead I got nothing. "Minhyukkieeeeee~ Answer me pleassseeeeeee?" "Ah Ri, will you please shut up and stop being so clingy?!" I took a step back, "M-minhyuk, I-I'm sorry. I'll stop-" I covered my mouth, trying to stop my sobs, "I j-just w-want t-to s-say S-sorry from y-yesterday. I really am. I'll just go." I back fac ed him and run until I reached the back of our school.

 I continued crying, mentally thinking that this is all my fault. "Hey." I looked up to see Minhyuk, reaching out a handkerchief, I wiped my tears away, and looked at him, "What do you want?" I tried to sound angry but it came out kinda scared. "Look, I'm sorry. Can you please stop crying? It doesn't look good. Please, stop?" I looked at him, but then sobbed again, and in one swift movement, he's hugging me. "M-MINHYUK!" I yelped, pushed him away. He chuckled, "Uhm. I'm sorry." He scratched the back of his neck, and I just smiled, hugged him back again. 

"So are you going to help me?" I asked him, "No." He said firmly, "What? But I thought you're going to help me say Sorry to them!" I pouted, I heard him chuckle, "Yeah. Yeah. That's right." "Then why are you saying NO?!" He just chuckled, "Come on. Let's just go to our class. We'll be late." I nodded, "But you're going to help me right?!" "Hmm." 


"Squirreeeeel~" Minhyuk looked at me alarmed, "What?" I chuckled, "While our teacher is not yet here, why don't we plan for the festival?" He raised his brow, "What about later?" I creased my brows, "but why not now?" He shushed me, "Later at your house, okay?" I gave him a face, "but why?" "So that there's more to happen." I looked at him dumbfounded, "Huh?" He chuckled, "Oh you know, positions at the bed and all." I slapped him in the arm, Hard. "WHAT THE LEE MINHYUK?!?" I shouted through the whole room, everyone looked at me, I looked at them, "Uhhh. I'm sorry?" I sat down again, glared at Minhyuk and he just gave me a wink. 


Zelo's POV 

"Hyungggggggggggggggggggggggggggggs~ Can I go outside first?" I asked them, "Why?" Youngjae hyung asked me, "Uhh. Nothing~ Just wanna take a stroll." Himchan hyung teasingly smiled at me, "Stroll or see Ah Ri?" I gave Hyung a face and he just chuckled, "Ok. Ok. Now, Go. See ya~" I nodded and went outside. I can't wait to see Ah Ri~ Everyone was greeting me, like everyone. I just smiled and nod. I decided to go to the back of the school went something shocked me. 

"M-MINHYUK!" I saw Ah Ri, she yelped loudly, I wonder what happened. I decided to look at them, even though it hurts, I still wanna know what happened, then I saw her, she hugged Minhyuk, SHE. HUGGED. MINHYUK. 

I decided to run to the rooftop, to ease the pain. I was crying. Zelo, what is this?! Why are you crying just because of a girl?! You look like a baby! 

I opened the rooftop door, wiped my tears away and screamed. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! SONG AH RIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!" 


 

After belting out everything, I turned back trying to go back to the room when I saw a girl, "Yes?" I asked her, she looked at me bewildered. "Uhh. Hi. I just wanna know, why do you need to scream? and who's Ah Ri?" I looked at agape, "You heard me?!" She gave me a teasing smile and nodded, "Yeahp. I just did." 

 


Hey guys! I'm baekkk~ Hehehe. Sorry for not updating for too long. School just started, and this is the time I only have so I decided to update to say Sorry and all. :( Will you forgive me? :( 

Can you guys leave a comment? maybe subscribe or something? Tell me what's wrong with the story arasso?  

You can talk to me in Twitter if you want too~ Hihihihihihi 




TWITTEEEEERRRRR



adios.