Meeting Best Absolute Perfect

When I'm With You... [Editing]

Ah Ri's POV 

Ehh? Meeting B.A.P? How is that going to happen? I mean. Come on! ME? An ordinary girl who's going to meet the kingkas of the school?

 THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!

I mean yeah, it is the best day ever.

That is the mosssssssttt! Greatest thing I have been waiting for! 

OMG! I wonder what Zelo is doing there.

Hmm, maybe he's playing skateboard. Aigoo~

 I was busy day-dreaming of Zelo when I bumped over a door. 

"OWW!" OK! This Door is a distraction! Aiissshh~ Stupid Door (And Stupid ME! I KNOW! I'M STUPID!) 

"OH! Ah Ri-shii, Are you alright?!" Daehyun said while freaking out. 

 

"Ah! ne, Oppa! Don't worry! I'm alright!" I said with a smile. He just nodded and we continued walking down the hall, when he abruptly stopped. 

"Are you sure, you can handle yourself?" O__________O 

"What are you talking about Oppa? Of course, I can! This is girl can contain her feelings!" I hitted my chest to make myself brave. 


"Arasso! Arasso! No need to do that! Hahaha!" He lead me into a very big door! It's like a two classrooms, Omo! Is this their room already? Waaaa~

He opened the door, and my eyes widened cause it's like their house already! Waaaaaahhhh! This is one heck of a dream! 


Zelo's POV

*She's here! She's hereeeee!* ZELO! STOP THAT! You better keep your cool for her! You better show her charismatic side! when she came in, her eyes like an Owl's. Hahahaha! *She's so cuuuuuutttttttteee~*

"Ehrm, Guys, this is Song Ah Ri she's my new friend!" Daehyun hyung beamed at us, Hyung's sooooooooooooo faaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeee! tsk. tsk.

My Hyung's introduced theirselves first, 


"Annyeong-haseyo! Yongguk-imnida! The Appa of the group!" 

"Yo! Himchan-imnida! The Umma of B.A.P!" 

"Annyeeeeeonnnnggg! Youngjae-imnida! the brain  of the group." Pfft! Hyung! Seriously?!? Hahaha! Well, just kidding Hyung! You really are the brainy one! 

"Annyeong-haseyo! Dancer of the group, JongUp-imnida!" Jong-up hyung winked. tsk~ Stop flirting with her Hyung! She's mineee! 

"Zeloooooooooooo~ Eaaarttthhh toooo Zelooooooooooo~" Himchan hyung told me. 

"Oh! Hehehe! Mianhae~ Zelo-imnida! Maknae of the group! nice to meet you, Ah Ri!" 

She smiled cutely at me.. Waahh~ Yeppeodaaaa~ 



Oheemmggeeee~ I'm so sorry if it's just a short update! Besides, my promise was broken!  How can you forgive me? :'( Oh! maybe I should update later too! hahaha! three or two updates? How would you like that? Kekekeke~ Pleaseeeee! Comment! I don't like silent readers, they make me sad. :|