Lotte World

When I'm With You... [Editing]

Daehyun's POV


This people are so damn serious! Was it so bad that she's our fangirl? "Was it so bad that I was your fangirl, Oppas?" She asked us, I was about to answer "No" when Himchan hyung laughed it off, while eyeing her.

"No, No. It wasn't it's just that why didn't you tell us in the first place? I thought you were Daehyun's friend." I shrugged at Hyung's thought.. "Yah! Yah! Hyung! Don't look at her like that! She's going to be scared of you! Yah! Hyung! Quit the look!"  Oh? is this Maknae Jealous? I laughed at Zelo's craziness and eyed him and he just gave me a shrug.. I leaned my head on the window when Yongguk Hyung shouted, "We're heeeeerrrrrrreee! Wooooooh! Lotte Worldddddd!!!"

I inwardly sighed and said, "Looks like the grumpy father  is more excited than his little sons." and all of them looked at me weirdly especially Ah Ri. I just gave her a smile and she just nodded. 



Ah Ri's  POV 

I followed suit with them when Zelo appeared behind me, "You know, it is never nice to let a girl walk alone." I raised my brow at her and said, "Why? Do I look bad when I'm walking alone? I always walk alone when going to school." He smiled at me and said, " It's not that bad, but you are surrounded by six guys, One of this guys whould walk with you, maybe other people would think that we are not gentleman." I smiled at him and give him a convincing nod. The both of us are walking side by side when his hands brushed mine. I can't help but blush at the sudden contact, knowing that i have a crush on him. He looked down at me, smiled, and held my hand. "You don't mind it, don't you?" I looked up at him and shook my head. "No, Don't worry, We're just friends right?"


And I felt a gut in my stomach, letting me know that I didn't want to be just friends with him...  



Zelo's POV 

Right, right. FRIENDS, the word that is so hard to take. I just gave her a weak-smile. "Hey! Look!! ROLLER COASTER! Can we ride there? Huh? Huh?" What's with the sudden energy Yongguk Appa? Hmm. Looks like Daehyun hyung said was right. "Uhh, Kids, Do you want to go to that roller coaster?" Himchan Umma looked at us. I nodded, and my three other hyungs nodded, "Do you think you can survive that Roller Coaster?" Himchan Umma, pointed at the roller coaster...

When I saw Ah Ri , gulped hardly, "Ah Ri-ah? Are you alright?" She nodded at me and smiled, "Of course, Oppa! It's just that the roller coaster ride is so high, but I can manage! Don't worry about me!" I looked at her worriedly and she gave me a convincing nod, "Come on! What's with the desicions?! It looks fun! Come on!!!!" Yongguk Appa shouted at us, "Whatever Hyung!!" Daehyung hyung shouted back, "Come on, Let's go.. Your Dad can't wait." All of them walked through the line when I placed my hand infront of her, she gave me a questioning look, "What are you doing?" I raised my brow at her and grabbed her hand and held it tightly, " Just hold onto it, I promise I won't let you go." She nodded and we both walked going to the hyungs. We waited for 15 minutes, when it was our turn, and looked at her, She smiled and nodded, " I can do this! Hwaiting!" I smiled at her and give her a convincing nod.. 


"Woooooooh!!!! I want to try it again! Can we? Can we?" All of us looked at the direction and to our surprise, Yongguk Appa was jumping in excitement. "Uhh, Hyung, You're embarassing us. Please don't do that." Yongguk hyung give us a look, and sighed, "Arasso, Arasso, I won't do it again, but promise me, when we come back here again, We'll be riding that thing for five times!!" MWO?!? 5 times?!? Is Hyung serious?!?! "Uhh, Oppa, i think, I will back out on that." She smiled and all of us nodded, "Uh-huh! Are you freaking mental, Hyung? Five times? Go kill your ownself in that ride!" Daehyun hyung added, "Aish! You guys are no fun! All of you are kill joy!" I shook my head at Hyung's childishness when we heard Jongup Hyung stomach grumbled. "Looks like somebody's hungryyyy~" I eyed Jongup hyung while laughing, "YAH! Maknae! Shut up!" I continued laughing when Youngjae hyung slapped my arm, "Come on, Let's go. Let's buy some food.." We bought hotdogs and beverages when somebody yawned, I looked at direction of the yawn when she smiled and said, "Oops, Mianhae!" I nodded and just gave her an assuring smile, "It's alright." 


Yay! here's an update for you guys! Wooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh! 

 

I guess all of you are shocked at my sudden update? huh? tell me honestly! Kekekekeke! ((Look at Youngjae's face.Hihihi! Kyeoptaaaa~))Omooo! 21 subscribers? I think that is a longgggggggggg wayyyyyyyyyyyyy toooooooo goooooooo, Huh? For my silent readers, Omo! Guys! pleaseee! leave a comment! I'm begging youuuuuuuuuuuu! Hihihihi! I'll try to update tomorrow to, or maybe at New Years Eve, since I'll be staying up all night!! 

 

 

I love you guyssss! I mean, Zelo loves you... Kekekeke! :D