Dog-Eater Guy

When I'm With You... [Editing]

Zelo's POV 

Was it really wrong that I said that cheesy line? Ahhh~ This is making me feel so guilty. Aish! "Uhh, Zelo-ah, Are you still there?" "Yeah, Why?" *Seriously, Zelo?! Seriously?!* I heard her laugh at me and i just smiled awkwardly, "look, if you're feeling guilty about what you said. Naaah, Don't worry about it. I know that your just kidding about it, Well, i gotta go home, I need to see Ilhoon, if he's stil alive.Do you still have classes?" Was he talking about Ilhoon, or about my classes? I seriously hate this. "Ilhoon? Oh. Arasso, Yeah, I still have. Ohh, Are you letting him eat raisins?" ((A/N: OK, about this raisin thing. I just brought it up. Seeing Ilhoon's teeth making me realize that he likes to eat raisins. -_- (What's the connection of that) Uhh, I Don't Know? hihihi~ Anyways, just continue with the story please. Thank You. Just don't care about my nonsense talking. Just go on and continue reading.)) "Huh? Raisins? No, I Don't. What's with raisins?" I shook my head, "Nothing, It's just that he doesn't like eating raisins. Well, I gotta go, Ah Ri -ah! Annyeong~" She smiled at me and said her 'Goodbye' After a 5 minute look if she as completely safe, I hurriedly ran, going throught my next class. 

 

 

 

Ah Ri's  POV 


Uh, That's weird. Zelo would never ever ever give me those cheesy lines. Does he know?! No, No. He wouldn't know, Why would he know? I won't even look his way if we're going to meet on hallways, except for the time when we're beginning to be friends. Ahhhh~ This is a crazy life. Aigoo~ "Arf.Arf." "Oh? IlHoonieee~ Annyeong haseyoo! How are you? Did you do something bad? Huh? Tell Umma, honestly!" He just innocently barked at me again and wagged his tail. "Arasso, I trust you. Just don't do something, Arasso? Are you hungry? Sorry, I forgot to give you lunch." He barked at me again more loudly. I nodded and proceeded to the kitchen. I put the dog food in IlHoon's plate and was about to went outside when I heard a voice. "Is your owner here already?" IlHoon just barked at the teenage guy in his late 20s or 17th. "What do you need about me? And what did IlHoon do?" He snickered at me and proudly said, "Oh nothing much. It's just that I gave your dog a bone so that it will shut up disturbing my little sleep." 
"Oh.. I'm sorry about that, __-Shii?" 


"Can you guess on who am I?"

 

 


Can you guys guess on who that Dog-Eater guy is? Hahaha. Lol Can you guys help me on what group can the guy be? Gaaaahhhdd! Hahaha. I'm sorry for my slow updates. Really I Ammmm! Pleasee, Forgive me about that? Hihihihi~ Have you guys seen this?

 

OUR HIMCHAN IS DANCING TO MAMA'S HISTORICAL TURN BACK!!! ;___________________________________; 

My B.A.P and EXO FEEEELSSS!! GAHHHDDD! 

 

 


 

That's all I can give you guys for today, Please, Comment, Subscribe, and UPVOTE! Hihihi~ Thanks guysss! :DD