Is That The Right Term? Jealousy?

When I'm With You... [Editing]


Zelo’s POV
*Kringggg. Kringggg.*
“Master, It’s time for you to wake up now.” Said Su Bin Noona, “Huh? What time is it now? Isn’t it a Saturday today?” I mumbled, still sleepy. It’s Saturday right? Why should I wake up early?
I heard her  chuckle, “Aniyo, Young Master, It’s Friday today, and it’s already 7:00 am.”
WHAT?! Come on! I’m going to run late for school! I immediately rushed in the bathroom, why did they just wake me up? I mean, it’s the fault of my alarm clock to but come on!!!! I ran outside the bathroom, trying to find my school uniform, “SU BIN NOONA!!! WHERE’S MY SCHOOL UNIFORM?!?! CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME!!! SUNBAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!”
I heard the door click open, “Young Master, is anything the problem?” SuJong Sunbae told me.
“Hyung! I’m finding my school uniform, did Su Bin sunbae know where she put it?” SuJong hyung just shook his head and went outside my room, “HYUNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!! MY UNIFORM!!! I’M RUNNING LATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!” I heard Sujong hyung chuckle and say, “Don’t worry, You’ll have so much time for finding your uniform.”
I pouted and tried to find my uniform when I heard my door click, I looked up, “SUBIN NOONA!!!!!!”
She smiled at me and I just pouted, she gave me my new neatly uniform, “NOONAA! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH TIME I WASTED IN FINDING MY UNIFORM?!? I HATE YOU NOONA!!!” She snickered, “Arasso, just go downstairs, Ara?” I nodded and just put on my uniform, I looked in the mirror and smirked, “Way to go, Choi Junhong~” 

“Noona! I need to go now, Arasso? Bye!” I rushed to the door and went to the car, “MR. LEE!! WHERE ARE YOU?!?! I NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL NOW!!! I’M RUNNING LATE!!!!!!” Mr.Lee immediately appeared and bowed at me, I just smiled and went inside the car. “Young Master, What’s up with you today?” I raised my brow and said, “Ne?” I mean, What? Why? What did I do? “Nothing, Sir. Don’t worry about it.” Oh come on! What’s wrong with me?


Mr. Lee parked the car and I immediately said my goodbye, I rushed inside the school trying to find my classroom, when I bumped into someone, “Oh! I’m sorry, I’m really sorry,  Can you stand up?” He reached out his hand and I  reached it, “Uh, Yeah. I’m alright, I’m Junhong, or you can call me Zelo!”
He smiled at me and said, “Oh! Ne, Annyeonghaseyo! Lee Minhyuk-imnida!” Minhyuk?  Cool name!  “Hyung! Come on! Let’s go! We still need to go to the head office! Hurry, your up!!!!” Eh? A nagging one huh? “Well, I gotta go, our Maknae’s really kinda nagging me, even though I’m the mother so yeah, Uhh, Zelo, Annyeong!” I nodded and smiled at him. I looked up trying to see if I’m in the right hallway when I saw the wall clock. ‘6:30 am’ Now I knew why Mr. Lee  said something’s wrong with me.  Su Bin noona just tricked me! Realizing the time, I just walked in the hallway, trying to find our classroom.



Ah Ri’s POV
*Kringgggggg, Kringgggggggggg* Eh? I banged my alarm clock, trying to sleep a little more when somebody called me. Aisshh! “Yoboseyo?”  “Ah, Ne! Ah Ri-ah! It’s Sungjae! Yook Sungjae, the maknae of BTOB!!”  Huh? What? “Uhh, Who’s this?” I heard someone chuckle, “YAH! It’s me Minhyuk, Wake up now, You’re gonna run late!” WAIT WHAT?!?  “BWOH?! Aissssssh! Yah! How did you know, I was gonna run late?” I heard Sungkook? Or Sungjae snickered and say, “Ah Ri-ah!!! I’ll see you later! Annyeong!!!”  I was about to speak when they hung up, Seriously?! This boys! Aissh! I immediately went to the washroom and did my morning routine, after finishing them I immediately rushed towards the school, after 25 minutes of running since the school is pretty near, I saw the gate of the school being closed, “YAH!!!! MR.KIM! WAIT!!!! SIR!!! WAITTTTTTT!!!! SIRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! PLEASEEEE DON’T CLOSE THE GATE!!!!!!!! MR.KIIMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!”  Mr.Kim turned his direction towards me, and smiled. “M-Mr. Kim, OMO, Thank You so much! Really. I’m so sorry! It won’t happen again, Hoo. Mianhamnida.” He just nodded at me and said, “Next time, Ms. Song, Don’t be late, That’s the first time for you huh!” I nodded and immediately proceeded to my room, Woo! Good thing Ms. Shin isn’t there yet, I went to my seat when somebody threw a paper at me. Now what the hell?! “Yah! Ah Ri-ahhh~” Aigooo! My choding yeoja chinggu! So Eun! “So Eun? Annyeonghaseyo! Yah! I’ve missed you! Where have you been? Your eyebags are huge huh!” She smiled, “Naah! Family Vacation. I’ve missed you too! How have you been doing? Aigooo! The last time I remembered, you’re with Dae Oppa!” I nodded and smiled proceeding to my sit again when somebody threw me another  paper, Now seriously, “YAH! WHO JUST THRE THE PAPER AT ME?!?!” Everyone gasped at my sudden inburst when I saw somebody smirk, now that smirk is very familiar, Now what is he doing here?!?

 

 


Minhyuk’s POV

I smirked at her trying to let her know that I was the one who threw the paper, “What the hell is your problem, Lee Minhyuk?” I shrugged at her and say, “Nothing. I just you know, trying to surprise you.” I saw her eyes widen, “WHAT?!?” I think she got my clue now, “Yeah. Hi, my  new classmate/neighbor, I hope we can be good friends!” I winked at her and I saw her friend smile widely.  I’m gonna win this time. “Ewww.” I heard her mumble. I smirked again and she stomped back going to her sit.

“Class,  can someone suggest what our class is gonna do for the festival? Anyone? Tell me?” I raised my brows trying to think of a plan. Hmmm. When I saw Ah Ri pouting.
Hmm, How about continuing my plan then? “MA’M I THINK SONG AH RI HAS SOMETHING IN HER MIND!!!” 
Ms. Shin turned around to face Ah Ri and Ah Ri glared at me. I told you, I’m gonna win this time. 
“Ms. Ah Ri? Do you have something in my mind? If you have, well, I guess I’ll make you the head of our class for the festival, Ne?” Before Ah Ri was about to answer the bell rang! Yes! No turning back now, Ah Ri. 
“Well, then class, that’s for today,  And before that, I’ll be expecting your proposal, Ms. Song Ah Ri. Class Dismissed.”
She just nodded forcedly and glared  at me, I grabbed my bag immediately trying to meet my precious friends when she grabbed my bag.
“Is something the matter, Ms. Song Ah Ri?” I smiled at her and she scoffed, “yeah, I do.” I nodded, “And what’s that?” She smirked, “You’re going to be my assistant, and that’s final.”
I was about to bicker with her when she cutted me, “NO BUTS. Mr, Lee Minhyuk. Well then, I’ll see you in our next class, Minhyuk the Squirrel!” She turned her back at me and I just scoffed at her.
 I was going to call Hyunsik  when my tummy grumbled, “Looks like I’m going to have a spontaneous lunch for today!”
I mumbled and proceeded to the cafeteria, not minding if  my friends are there or not.

 



Zelo’s POV
Is that Ah Ri? Who is she talking to?


Oh! The new guy that bumped to me earlier, are they close? 

Why does she need to do that? Why does my heart feel broken?

What is the meaning of this? I’m not being emotionally attached to her right?

Do I need to step up my game?

This is not jealousy right? 


 


Hey ya! :) Here's another update for you guys! Hihihihi! :""> Hope you enjoyed this chapter. 

Please comment, subscribe and upvote. ((I'm being serious this time. Hahahaha. ^o^)) 







The press conference awhile ago. I'm so prouuuud! Are they gonna have Day 3 tomorrow? Hihihihi! 

That's it guys! Keep Commenting, Arasso? Kamsahamnidaaaa! Ppyong~ ^^