A Shocking Moment

When I'm With You... [Editing]

*Please play this~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1Igwsux3k4*

Zelo's POV 

I was sitted at the back row.. Besides, were only 6 here, so I was sitted at the last part.. 

 

I just can't stop thinking about it.. Everytime, whenever she sees me.. SHE WOULD SMILE BACK AT ME! But now.. It's too sad to think about it..  

"Yah! Choi Junhong! What's up with you?" Yongguk hyung said to me.. 

"Wae? Why? What did i do?" I said being dazed.. 


"Why aren't you focusing? What's up with you? Good thing there's no teacher yet.. or else, your dead.." Himchan hyung said while creeping me up.. you know, I think.. sometimes.. Himchan hyung is a creepy stalker.. Don't get mad at me.. But yeah! He really is a creepy stalker.. 

"Don't creep him up like that, Himchan.. He's just being dazed out with a girl she met a while ago.. who's very pretty, but on the inside!" Jongup Hyung said..

WHAT?!? SHE'S NOT A ! SHE ISN'T! SHE'S PRETTY ON THE OUTSIDE AND TOUGH AND SIMPLE ON THE INSIDE! BUT NOT A ! I'M TELLING YOU! SHE'S NOT A ! 

"What did you say Hyung?! She's not a Hyung! She's very pretty! I'm telling you this Hyung! You will regret everything you said about her!" I said while clenching my fist.. 
 

Jongup's POV

OH NO! He's firing up! Now what did i do this time?! Nooo~ DON'T KIL ME ZELO! NOOO~ 

All of them spatted my head.. 

"OWWWW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!? Jinjja?! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!?" I said while rubbing my head.. That was hard you know.. If only i wasn't part of the group by letting the maknae mad.. I'm already at the floor.. swimming with blood.. Tsk~ If only I didn't love this maknae too.. 

"Look, Zelo, I'm sorry.. I didn't mean that.. Don't worry! Hyung will accept her. besides who's the lucky girl?" I said, firmly.. 

"Hyung.. her name is _____________" He said to me while having a  puppy-look at me..
 

"Then introduce her to us.." Youngjae hyung  said..

"Wh-What?!" I heard Zelo said.. 

"Why? What's wrong with introducing her?" Yongguk hyung said.. 

"Yeah? What's wrong with that Zelo-ah?" I said.. looking like the best hyung ever!

"You see, hyung.. She's my fan at school.. I always smile at her when i see her.. but today, she didn't smile back.. It's like im an invisible ghost infront of her.. She always smile back to me in return.. but now.." Zelo said while having watery eyes.. 

"Really? Well then, try to talk to her so that you can be close as ever.. and live happily ever after!" Himchan hyung said sarcastically.. 

I punched him at the shoulder telling him to stop.. 

And i heard a little "Ow" in it.. 

"Introduce her to us, Zelo-ah? Arasso?"  Daehyun hyung said.. 

"Ne! Hyung!" Zelo said with twinkling eyes... 


 

Your POV

Me and So Eun are now in the cafeteria, when So Eun stood up, and screamed..

"OPPPAAA! DAEHYUUUNN OPPPAAAA! SARANGHAEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" 

Oh! Now I know why.. I stand  up also, trying to get into line when someone shocked me.. 

 

"Annyeong haseyo~" 

I looked up at the person... My eyes were about to be out of it's socket.. 

I mean, WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!? DAEHYUN OPPA?! TALKING TO ME?!? 

 

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! 

In anymore seconds ado, I out, Letting my Body fall in the floor.. 

 

I felt that two arms held me, and i can sense that this person was running... 

What's happening to me?!

*After 2 hours* 

I woke up, feeling dizzy.. Where am I? Why is it white walls? I can sense that this is not my house... 

I looked around, and again.. My eyes were as wide as a tarsier..

(A/N: Do you guys know the brown small animal, Tarsier??)

 

He wobbled up against his sleep.. 

"DAEHYUN OPPA?!"


"OH! HEY! Your awake!" I heard him said brightly.. 
 

"Where Am I?"

"Oh! You're in the clinic.. Since you fainted.. So i brought you to the clinic. .Your chinggu was here a while ago, but she said she will just call you later.. So, Do you know our Zelo?" 

Huuh?! Why is he asking me this now?! Don't tell me that he knew that, that I have a crush on Zelo? 


 


Aigoo~ A Long Updateeeee~ <3 :DDD Please keep supporting and subscribing! Please also comment.. Kamsahamnidaaaa! =)))