A Jerk Neighbor

When I'm With You... [Editing]

Since, I'm pretty sure that Minhyuk is going to be the winner of the poll. ((Yay! Big claps for my Squirrel! hihihi. :"">)) Here's an introduction for the cutie/jerky chapter of Minhyuk! 


Ah Ri's POV

What? Is this guy damn serious? Guess his name? Wow, This guy has some nerves. I gave him a glare and he just smirked at me, He’s a big jerk. A really big one. Or maybe like a Douche Bag.
“So,Can you guess now, What’s my name?” I blinked at him and smirked,
“Yeah, I did.” He smiled and said, “Now, Tell Me, What’s my name?”
I looked at him and said, “A Jerk.” He eyed me and suddenly laughed like a mad man. He really is a big jerk and a douche bag.
“Yah! Will you stop laughing? Nothing’s funny you know!”
He snickered, “Yeah, I know that. It’s just that. My name is Lee Minhyuk, 22 years of age.”  I raised my brows at him, “Am I asking you?” He answered back, “No, but I like to answer back.”
I was about to go back inside the house when I turned back at him, “You know,  You remind me of an animal.”
He snickered, “And what is that?” I blinked at him, “A Squirrel.”
I smiled feeling  contented, I signaled Ilhoon  to go inside, and we went inside. 
I plopped down in the sofa, when I suddenly blurted something to my cute pup, “Oh! I forgot to tell you, Don’t let that jerk come inside our house, Arasso?” IlHoon just barked at me and proceeded to his little space, I was about to sleep when my phone rang, “Yoboseyo?” “Uhh, Annyeonghaseyo!” I tried to recognize the voice, but no sadly, I didn’t.
“Ne, May I know who’s this?”
He cleared his throat and he manly spoke, “Annyeonghaseyo, this your new neighbor, Seo Eunkwang.” I answered back cheerfully, “ Oh, Ne, Annyeonghaseyo, Song Ah Ri-imnida!” I was about to ask a question when I heard the cellphone being grabbed, “YAH! GIVE ME THE PHONE! I WANT TO TALK TO OUR NEIGHBOR!!!”
Woah! Looks like this guy, had some sugar. “Annyeonghaseyo!!! Lee Changsub-imnida!!!” I snickered, “Ne, Annyeonghaseyo!” I was about to hung-up when I suddenly remembered I need to ask a question. “Uh, Before I hung-up, Can I ask you guys something?”  “Yeah, Yeah sure, What’s that?” I nodded and said, “Are you kinda like the squirrel’s friend? Lee Minhyuk?” I heard them laughed and I think some of them even rolled in the floor.
“Ha Ha Ha, How did you know that?” I kinda laughed too since all of them laughing is kinda like a virus.
“Uhh, Am I still taking to somebody?” “Yeah, and it’s me, The squirrel.”
My eyes widened and I hysterically laughed.
 “Oh, Hi, Minhyuk! Well, I need to hung-up now! Bye!” I immediately hung-up still laughing loudly.

 


Maybe having new neighbors, isn’t that bad.




Minhyuk’s POV

Is that girl damn serious? Aish. “Hyung! Hyung! That girl! She’s damn funny! I didn’t know that she will realize in the first place that you’re a squirrel! Ha Ha Ha.” Sungjae told me, I raised my brows at him, “Are you going to shut up or are you going to shut up?” He faced me, “What? Hyung, I think you just said the same words.” I nodded, “Exactly.” He just gave me a dumb-struck look,and I stood up,immediately went to the kitchen, “Eunkwang Hyungggg~” He faced me, “What?” I smiled, “Can you please cook Kimbap for me?” He widened his eyes, “YAH! Are you damn serious?! You just ate Ramen 15 minutes ago and your hungry again?!” I just nodded.
 He shrugged and proceeded to the kitchen. “Hyunggg!” Oh? Oh! It's My Peniel! “Peniel-ah, Waeeeeyooooo?” 
I faced him and he gave me a smile, “Hyung! I was thinking, can we go shopping tomorrow?”

Wait, What? Sungjae should supposedly  ask me that right? Why Peniel? This kid has some issues.

I ruffled his hair, “Arasso. We’ll be their sharply 10:00 am OK?” Peniel nodded and proceeded to his room.

“Eunkwang Hyung~ Are you done? Cause my stomach is really really impatient right now!” Eunkwang Hyung just  glared at me.
I   raised my hands up and said, “Arasso, Arasso. I’m going to wait here.”

I sat in the chairs waiting for Eunkwang hyung to finish when I remembered a while ago, Ah Ri, laughing because of my nickname.


Being friends  with her isn’t that bad right? 


 


Is the chapter crappy or what? Yay! I updated again! Weee~ I'll be adding BTOB in the story!! Who are BTOB fans here? Put your hands up!!!!! Hohoho! I'll be updating tomorrow! Yay! A new, change for me! Hahahaha! 

For the Baby's who are in the concert, I envy you guys. ToT I really envy you. I'm sulking here. 



Here's Yongguk for you guys in the BAP Live on Earth 2013 



OMG! This is their performance list. ;__________; DaeJae singing Price Tag. The feeelsssssss!  



Daehyunnie~ Gaaaah. I really envy the Baby's in Seoul. 






OMG!! BABY ZELO~~ <3 Kyeoptaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :"""""""> ((Cuteness evolution for the world!!))




HIMCHAN UMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! ;____________________________; I missed him! Good thing he's fine now! TT____________________TT



That's it guys! See you tomorrow! ^^ Please, Comment, Subscribe,and vote.  That is going to be so much appreciated!  love you my dear subbies! TT___TT