"I See..."

Missing Start

[A/N: The 4 main characters are still at their ages around 11-13, Jessica as the youngest, Jiyong as the oldest. Sorry to make them look mature^^ ENJOY!!!]

 

Donghae and his mother were the persons who rode with the girl, bumped by a vehicle, on the ambulance. Donghae was looking at the girl ,pitying for what happened to her. He wants to hold her hand yet ,for him , it is not a good manner for he don't know who the young girl was. His mother just told him to pray for the young girl to survive.

 

~>~>~>~>~~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

 

Her aunty run hurriedly to the emergency area of the hospital and asked for a young girl who was brought there. The nurses accompanied her towards the Operation room yet she is not allowed to enter. She sat at the chairs beside the room, crying and praying. After awhile, someone approached her.

 

"Excuse me, Miss." an older, than her, woman said.

 

"Yes?" she responded ,suppresing her sobs.

 

"Are you the sister of the girl inside?" the woman asked, she tilted her head in confusion then the woman quickly answered. "I brought her here, we saw the accident." then a little man was seen beside the woman.

 

"Ah. No. I am her aunt. Thank you for bringing her here." she smiled a bit then looked to the kid. "What's your name, little boy?"

 

"Lee Donghae imnida!" he said brightly.

 

"Thanks!" she patted his head.

 

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~

 

The little girl was dragged by his father to meet his long-lost friend. She was confused,"Why do I have to come, Appa?!"

 

"To have a friend. He'll be your oppa, so that you won't just stay here at our house. Arasso?" her father said, calmly.

 

"Ne~" she answered with an unusual tone.

 

When they arrived, he greeted the man who greeted them as soon as they entered.

 

"Annyeong Haseyo~!" she said cutely.

 

"Annyeong, cute girl." the man answered then patted her head. "I missed you, hyung." his father said.

 

The 2 men were talking about Korea when a young man caught her attention. He descended the stairs then bowed to her father, and smiled to her. She was stunned.

 

"Wow! You were still a baby when I last saw you, Kwon Ji Yong." then the men chuckled. "It has really been a long time"

 

"Ne. Uhh... Kwon Ji Yong imnida. You?" he asked the girl silently just listening to the two older men who missed each other.

 

"Oh!" she was startled. "Jung Soo Yeon is the name. You can call me Jessica" she smiled. In her thoughts, 'Wow. he's handsome. I never thought this guy can smile. Tch. *sighs* my mind is a random!'

 

"So , we're friends?!" he asked her.

 

"Yeah. Sure." she answered quickly.

 

"Call me oppa." he added before going to his room, then smiled.

 

"ne." she mumbled.

 

~>~>~>~~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>>~>~>~

 

-END CHAPTER-