Chapter 7

Missing Start

 

 

Years seem to fast and Dara is now entering a University together with her friend, Donghae. She had been staying with the Lee's for quiet sometime now while her aunty, who's the only relative she got, was working and taking care of her boutique which was located in America. It's okay for Dara and she understand it very well. But all Dara wants is to see her aunty get married to the guy she deserves and she's hoping that her aunty will find that man very soon.

 

 

"Hey Dar, what course are you in?" Donghae nudge her.

 

 

"Fashion Designing. How about you?" she asked.

 

 

"Business Management. Oh! So does that mean, you want to help your aunty with her business?" he guessed.

 

 

"Yes! That's my dream actually since I'm 10" she responded, smiling.

 

 

"Oh, I see" is the only reply he could utter.

 

 

They separated ways and made their way to their respective rooms.

 

 

That night, while in the middle of making her designs, Dara's phone rang. She looked at the screen and her aunty's name appeared on it. It's been a month since she last called her and so, she's so happy that she can talk to her again now.

 

 

"Aunty! I missed you!" greeted Dara, her smile reaching her ears, literally.

 

 

The elder one chuckled "I missed dorky Dara too..So, how are you now honey?" she asked.

 

 

"Doing great! You're not here during my graduation ceremony. I'm sad" Dara said, feigning a sob which her aunt laughed at.

 

 

"I'm sorry. Aunty is sorry for it, okay? So tell me, how can I make it up to you?" she asked.

 

 

"Visit me here!" Dara enthusiastically said.

 

 

"Is that all?"

 

 

"Yes!" she said then someone knocked at her door. Phone still on her ear, she stood up from her study table and approached the door. When she opened it, she almost loosen her hold on her phone. Withoug saying anything, she threw herself at the newly arrived person, and gave her a tight hug.

 

 

"C-can't b-breath" the person said, lacking of air because of the hug.

 

 

Dara loosened the hug and stepped back, ended the call for her aunty is now in front of her.

 

 

"I just told you my wish, and now, you're here" she joked.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Chapter 7 is up~! Gonna do my best to post the 8th chapter now coz i know this is a boring chapter ::)))))..anyways, Jennilyn here :)