Chapter 8

Missing Start

 

 

"You're getting married?! With whom?! Who's the lucky guy?!" Dara excitedly asked, clasping her hands together.

 

 

"I'm...I'm actually dating a man in America for a year now" he aunty shyly said, her cheeks flushed.

 

 

"REALLY?!?!?! KYAAAAAAHHH!!!" she giddily shouted, forgetting that it's already 9 in the evening and their neighbors might be disturbed. 

 

 

"Hey! Calm down! Calm down!" her aunty stopped her.

 

 

It takes a few minutes to calm herself down. When she thinks that her neice calmed already, she started to tell her about the reason of her stay in Korea.

 

 

~~~~~o0o~~~~~

 

 

"OPPA!!!!!" Jessica shouted from downstairs but got no reponse. She called once again.

 

 

"OPPA!!! You better come down here or else, I'll barge inside your room and snatch all the things that you value the most!" she threatened.

 

 

Hearing this, Jiyong grunted and lazily stood up from his bed. Jessica's voice is loud enough to be heard although he's playing some metal music in his room. He opened his door and bang it close as he walk down the stairs with heavy feet, noticeable to Jessica.

 

 

"What is it?!" he annoyingly asked.

 

 

"You're going to have a visior!!!" Jessica said, in a sing-song tune.

 

 

"You disturbed me for NOTHING?!Aish!" he said, pulling his hair in annoyance.

 

 

"Yah! That's not just a 'nothing'... She'll be staying here for GOOD!" she enthusiastically said.

 

 

"WHAT?! Who's this 'she' you're talking about?" he asked.

 

 

"Aunt Min's niece.. Since uncle and aunty's wedding is nearing, she fetch her niece in Korea to bring her there... AND! The reason is that, she's the only relative aunty Min had so whether you object or not, you can do nothing to it" Jessica said with  finality in her voice.

 

 

"Why does it sounds like you're excited to meet her?" he suspiciously asked.

 

 

"Nothing. I just heard that you're on the same age and I think she'll help you out of your boring life. I'm leaving now oppa.. Have a great day!" she said, seems like planning something wicked he had to figure out, sooner or later..

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

There! The second update of the day! hope you'll like it! Enjoy! ♥