Chapter 4

Missing Start

 

~Author's POV~

 

The sudden disappearance changed him, bring him to an emptiness. He's so close to his mother that he didn't expect that he, from above, will immediately take her away from him. 

 

 

Burrying his mother's memories together with her body, he decided to agree with his father's decision, leaving Korea for America, even though it will cause for him to form a very far distance between him and Dara.

 

 

He was cutted in his trance when his phone suddenly rang and Dara's name appeared on the screen. He press the answer button and hold the phone near his ears.

 

 

"Hey, Yongie, are you alright?" her soothing voice welcomed him making a tear fell from his eyes that soon enough, this voice, he'll gonna miss it. 

 

 

"Uh..y-yeah..Something's wrong?" he asked stuttering due to the tears falling freely from his eyes. He put the phone away from his ear for a while to sniff his sobs and wipe off his tears. 

 

 

"Ah..nothing..Anyways, 2 weeks ago, you dropped your necklace when you suddenly rushed to the hospital. Can we meet up? I just want to give this back to you." she said.

 

 

"Ah...no, it's okay, just keep it...uhm..as a remembrance i think?" he said more like a question.

 

 

"Eh? Yah! What's with the I think? Aigoo! You're really weird!" she said laughing making him too, laugh but didn't actually meet his eyes for surely, he'll miss her.He can't. he just can't meet with her anymore for he's already leaving, for good.

 

 

"Nothing. Just remember that I love you okay? You're the very best thing I got in my life. You are the very best person I ever found" he seriously said which she didn't notice.

 

 

"Aigoo! What's the use of being the very best friend title of mine if I'm not the best person you've ever found right? And of course, you know that I love you too.." she said playfully.

 

 

"I know" he weakly said and heave a deep sigh.

 

 

"Yah! Where are you?!" she randomly asked but he didn't be able to heard it for someone accidentally bump on him causing for the phone to fell and without any seconds have passed, he found his phone, lying on the floor into pieces when the culprit accidentally stepped on it. As he look at the person, he noticed that he's one of the newly arrived people in Korea.

 

 

"I'm sorry, I didn't notice you" the person said bowing. Then he knelt down and picked up the pieces of the broken phone. He gave them to Jiyong and once again apologized. "I'm sorry again. I'll just change it for you" he said. 

 

 

"No, you don't need to, it's our plane already so you don't need too..anyways, just be careful next time" with that, Jiyong collected his luggages and walked towards the plane with his father. He took one last glance at his hometown where he burried the memories of the past. "I'm sorry Dara" he said and he walked inside, completely, forgetting everything.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

ohohoh!! This update?? kyaaahh!! i don't know if it's good.. 

 

Hello everyone!!! Jennilyn here, the co-author of this fiction and the hardcore fan of Daragon!!! oh yeah!! hope you guys support this ficcie, leave comments and suggestions or even susbcribe and we'll try to made the future updates good.. Just bear with us neh? neh? kekek♥

 

Love yah all..muaphx!!! :* !!! Kamsahamnida~!