^^

Missing Start

"Ji. Ji... Ji Yong..? Kwon.. Ji Yong?!" she stutteredly asked him.

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

Flashback:

Walking down the road, the little girl is already having fun. Looking anywhere, her head won't stop turning back and forth. She's not familiar with the place for they just came there. Also, it's the first time her parents allowed her to go out. She was heading to the playground. Her eyes keeps wandering around the place and just awes the beautiful place. After a while, she saw the playground. Quickly, she ran towards the swing and enjoyed it. While swinging, she saw a little boy with a sad face, at the slide. She's always curious about things that's why she went to his side.

 

"What's wrong with you?" she asked worriedly.

"I ... am... new... here..." the boy answered.

"We can be friends" she said sweetly.

"Really?!" he asked happily.

"Of course! And as friends, I want to give you my hanky." she answered, proudly.

The boy stared at her hand holding the hanky.

"Eh? Hanky? Why?"

"Aaah.. I just want to. If ever you want to cry and I am not around, just use this! It's one of a kind, you know!" she boasted.

"Ah! OK ! Thank you!!!" he answered.

 

From that time, both of them became best of friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 6 years..

"Dara-yah!!!" he called.

"Wae?!?!" she whined irritated.

"We'l be going junior high! Don't you like that?!"

"Aissh! Don't disturb me Jiyong!!! I need to finish these things for awhile." she said not looking at him.

"OK! Let's go to school together, all right?!" he asked cheerfully.

"Yeah! sure.. We should NOT be late!" Dara looked at him furiously.

"A~rassssoooooo~" he answered playfully.

 

The next day, both of them entered classes. They enjoyed being with their friends and also, with each other. Years passed and finally, it's their last year. At the school's oval.

 

"Ha~" JiYong sighed as he was going to lie down.

"What's with the sigh?" she asked, sitting beside him.

"Uhm.. It's just that, we're going to graduate and enter another high." he said lazily.

"Oh. Yeah. Right. We'll still be classmates!" she answered sarcastically.

"Why?! You don't want to?" he suddenly stood up.

Dara only answered with a laugh.

"Ha~ OK OK. But, whatever happens, don't forget me. Arasso?!" he told her and left.

'What's with him?' she thought.

 

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

UPDATED !

ATLAST! SORRY FOR THE DELAY!!!!!!

HOPE YOU'LL LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!