Chapter 2

Missing Start

As he stood up, a tear escaped from his eyes. He walked fast and didn't looked back at her. She was dumbfounded whe Jiyong left her. Dara was about to go home when she realized that his(jiyong) phone fell.. The moment she picked it up, it rang.

 

"yobo---?" she asked still not finished for she was cut off.

"jiyong-a! your mother got into accident. come to ____ hospital. QUICK!!!!!!" then hanged up.

 

she was in the state of shock but managed to walk and look for Jiyong.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jiyong-a!!! Just! Ah! jinjja!!!! You're mother is waiting for you! Don't be stubborn!!!!" Dara said as Jiyong is not listening to her.

 

"Wae? What's wrong?" he asked lazily lying on the grass.

 

"She got into accident. Go to ____ Hospital. Quick!!" She said in authority.

 

Jiyong immediately stood up and ran to the hospital.. On the other hand, Dara just stay at that place when she saw a necklace.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the hospital: room of Jiyong's mother.

 

"APPA! what happened, appa?" he asked crying.  His father did'nt respond and was just crying the whole time.

 

after a while..

 

"jiyong-a" his mom spoke.

 

"omma!" he cheerfully responded to her and held her hand.

 

" HE is calling me. Please. Follow your Dad. Whatever he said. Just. Just follow him. He knows what's good for you. I know you don't want to.. But, please. Do it. for.. *cough* o.. omma." she told him having a difficulty in breathing.

 

"I will, omma!!!!!!! I will!!! Saranghae. Mianhae. Saranghae!" he said crying. After that, his mother heave a deep sigh, then closed her eyes. Peacefully.

 

 

 

 

~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@

A/N:

Hi!!!! I updated ^^ yey!!!!!!! thank you for those who commented!!!! DARAGON story first. ^^ this is a long story.. sorry.. i want to make this fast..

HaeSica will be on the later chapter.

 

Guess what the necklace means.. Hmm?

 

please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!

 

I LOVE YOU ALL^^

 

[P.S. Searching for my co-author. YOU'RE THE NEXT!!!!!:)]