Warning Warning 1/2

Missing Start

[After 2 days]

 

The day is about to end, yet Sooyeon and Dara are still together at the park, riding on a swing, talking about stuffs.

 

"Sooyeon-ah~!" Dara called after some silence between them.

 

"Hm?" Sooyeon hummed a response

 

"This may be a sensitive topic for you, but can I ask where your mom is?" She asked while playing with her fingers, hoping that she didn't hurt the younger lass. Sooyeon remained silent for quite a while, thinking of how she should tell the story about her mom.

 

"Know what? You can forget what I said. Just act like you didn't hear that." Dara said in an awkward manner.

 

"My Mom, she's dead. She... She... She died... while delivering me... in the hospital... I... really don't know her..." Sooyeon stuttered while saying those words. Her heart aches whenever she remembers that because, partly, she is the reason why she died. However, she is not totally guilty about it for her father always tells her that her Mom died with a smile while looking at her little body. She owes a lot to her. Though she hasn't felt what it is like to have her Mom with her while she's growing, she's still grateful having a wonderful mom like her. Her mom's the reason why she is taking care of her body a lot and living her life to the fullest. All she is, she owe her Mom.

 

On the other hand, Dara is staring at Sooyeon while saying those words up till she's in her deep thoughts. 'Poor, girl. But, she doesn't look like she's in that kind of dilemma. She's so strong. I envy her.'

 

Silence, once again, filled up their surroundings until Dara decided to broke it.

 

"Sorry for that, Sooyeon-ah..." 

 

"No, eonni! Don't be. Mom won't like it." She turned to Dara and smiled. "Dad told me that." Sooyeon giggled.

 

"Ah.. Yeah... But, looking at you, seriously, you seem to be taken care by a mother. You're so beautiful and ... charming, knowing that you grew up with a man. You're father did a great job on taking care of you, Sooyeonie.." Dara told Sooyeon, giving the latter a wider, more cheerful smile.

 

"REALLY?!" Sooyeon squealed. "Waaaa~ Daddy would love to hear that comment of yours!"

 

"But, I do lived with a woman." Sooyeon added making Dara turn her head, harshly, to her. Sooyeon giggled at her reaction and continued. "Actually, she is the owner of the house where my Dad and I are. We're the caretakers. Anyway, we were neighbors when we first met. I, usually, stay at their house because my Dad has to work for straight 8 hours and I was just about 4 or 5 years old that time. She really takes care of me like I am her daughter. She's so lovable." She paused then looked at Dara, somewhat asking permission to continue. Then, a memory of a boy appeared in her mind. "That woman is a single mother. She has a son, I think you're the same age as him. His name is Aiden. He hates me a LOT!" she laughed. "And I like him so much. Ironic, isn't it? Well, we've never been close to one another even we're always together. He bullies me lot. Pushes me away whenever I ask permission if I can play with him and such. But, still, I like him." Sooyeon ended with a dreamy eyes.

 

"Where are they now?" Dara asked.

 

"They went back to Korea." Sooyeon sighed. "Oh, eonni! You want to go to our house?"

 

Dara nodded cheerfully.

 


FIRST HALF IS DONE! :DD THANK YOU FOR 47 SUBSCRIBERS~~~^^

I've been in a HIATUS for so lo~ng !!! Hope you enjoy this !! 

Please anticipate. I'll be back.... after a Month? :DD 

HELL WEEK is UP.

 

Stay with me, pleaaaase~?! *puppy eyes*

LOVE YOU GUYS~~~ <3 <3 <3