T_T

Missing Start

After the incident, he went to his 'house' directly. Guilty about what happened, he just looked at the positive side of it. Especially that he was told that it was ok. He lied on his bed when his mom suddenly called him.

 

"LEE DONGHAE!" his mother shouted.

 

"COMING!"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After class, Dara went straight to their house and did her school works at her room, she tried calling Jiyong yet he's not answering his phone.

 

'What's with this man?!' she thought.

 

While she's thinking of a lot of things about her friend, her aunt, the sister of her mother, called her, panicking.

 

She was shocked on what she saw on the tv.

 

'HEADLINES:

        Bus #117 fell on a cliff at ____ province at 3:00 PM. The bus has a total of 13 passengers. All of the passengers only had minor injuries except  Mr. ___ Park and Mrs. ___ Park who was found dead on the spot ...'

 

Dara was dumbfounded on what she had seen, her aunt was already crying. She suddenly dashed out of their house and had her way to their school. She keeps on thinking about Jiyong while crying and running, she wants to talk to him. But, an incident occurred.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jiyong, together with his father had arrived at America. They decided to stay there like what his mother asked. He kept on thinking about his bestfriend that he left. He keeps on heaving a deep sigh while remembering her. While unpacking his things, he suddenly saw something silver. Something he had seen before but he can't remember anything. After a while, his father called him.

 

"Jiyong-ah, my friend and our neighbor is here! They are korean like us.^^" his father said.

 

"Ne." he answered weakly.

 

As he descended the stairs, he saw 2 persons. A young-looking man with a girl clinging on him.

 

'Maybe he's the friend of Appa. How about the girl?' he thought.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N I am back! hehe.. Sorry. I just gained this courage of typing again. Or updating. So, what do you think of this? Hope you'll like this^^