This new start

Super Generations Love


"No i don't" she lied through her teeth sharply.
"You sure about that?" Tiffany said pushing against Taeyeon.
"Ah Im going to bed" she said shoving them away stomping on the floor.

 

 

The weekend...is over and now its a Monday


"Unnies wake up!" Taeyeon shouted down the hallways.
Seohyun was the first to wake up.
"Unnies! We have to go to school!" Taeyeon repeated and this time six people came out of there rooms.
"Uh!"
"Wheres Jessica?"
"Sleeping" Tiffany said as she lugged into the bathroom.
"Serious!?" Taeyeon muttered marching into Jessicas room. All the unnies could here was a object hitting the ground. "Ahh Taeyeon!"
"Well Jessicas awake now" Sooyoung laughed.
Jessica stumbled out tired as ever.
"Shutup Shikshin" she blurted.
The school the girls attended was depended on there record label. SM created a school meant for all companies to bring there groups in for academics and arts. Such as regular school followed by dance, vocal, drama, and instrumental classes.
When they were all ready they all ran downstairs and exited there home. They caught a bus down town to a gated academy.
"School" Jessica mumbled.
"Yeah!" Sunny said.
"How are you so awake Sun?" Yoona complained.
"Im Sunny!" she said dancing to gee.
As they hopped off the girls split off into there regular classes.
Taeyeon yawned lightly ready to collapse.
"Uh I hate school"
"Taengoo" a voice appeared behind.
"Teuk?" she turned around as a figure wrapped around her. She began blushing rapidly.
"It felt like forever since we saw each other" he said smiling.
"It was only a few days ago" she said raising an eyebrow.
"I know but it's a long time Taengoo" he laughed.
"Leetuek stop being a creeper we gotta get to class" a muscular figure appeared followed by a shorter man.
"Yeah Leeteuk I don't wanna get yelled at by Kim Seojin again. Oh hey Taeyeon" the shorter man said.
"Hi Donghae"
"Wait that's Kim Taeyeon?" the muscular man said.
"Its all me Kibum" she smiled.
"Wow your a lot smaller and skinnier then I remember you being" he said.
"Thats not nice" Leeteuk added.
"It okay I take criticism very well" she said smiling.
"You don't Tae" he grabbed her armed stopping her from lying.
"Yes I do!" she said shrugging his hand off of her. She walked away feeling guilty.
"Whats up with that?"
"In fifth grade there were three guys who would pick on her, she was to shy and proper to do anything. They called her names and threw things at her. They made her believe in who she's not"
"Thats a sad story" Donghae said frowning.
"Yeah. Um can we get to class" Kibum said impatiently.

Room 2-4, 2-5, 3-0, 3-1, 3-2, ha! 3-3!" Sunny clapped happily. When she entered the room all was dead silent. She stepped in and sat at the seat near the window.
"Why is this class so quiet" she whispered.
"I know right some class this is. These people have no taste in fun" a voice said beside her. Sunny looked to the side seeing a black haired boy leaning on his chair.
"I know right. Oh my gosh is that a pink bunny?" she almost screamed. She pointed to the plush hanging off of his bag.
"Yeah. Bunnies are ultimate" he said smirking.
"Heck yeah they are" she smiled.
"So what's your name?" the boy asked.
"Soonkyu I mean Sunny" she smiled lightly.
"Sunny Bunny i like that" he smiled.
"Your so right!" she almost cried.
"Yes I am"
"Whats your name oppa?" she asked using cuteness.
"Aegyo I see. Well I guess were both alike, I'm Sungmin the aegyo king" he smirked.
"Hm. Well I am the Queen bow down before me" she commanded as they both laughed.
"Attention class has begun" a old man appeared.
"Here comes the boring part" they both whispered.

tumblr_lq7xounMyz1qhten1.jpg


Ah~ claaaas where are you. Where could you possibly be! Yoona was trailing trying to find her class.
"I hate new school years. Then we have to share this school with other companies unbelievable" she huffed.
"Ah! There it is drama class" she said in delight. She stepped inside.
"Begin" she heard a female voice as if an instructor then she heard more voices.
"I want nothing more but you my love" a male said.
"Oh. Dear for I love you aswell but as you can tell we are seperated of our love. I dont believe in us"
"Dont say that"
"For my father will kill me if he knew you were the man i loved rather then my fiance" a female said
"And my father as well. But it doesn't matter. I hate him, If he won't let us be then forget all that" a male said.
"We can only share this night together with a kiss" she smiled. As she leaned toward the dark haired boy she saw the boy looking at her. "Whoa" he said.
"Mr. Kim it is unlike you to break character. Especially on the first day of Rehersals!" the instructor said.
"We were almost finished with the kissing scene" the girl wined.
"Geez calm down Umi it's not like it mattered" He rolled his eyes still looking at Yoona.
"Ah" the instructor said seeing Yoona as well.
"It appears we have a new student to this class"
She nodded.
"Miss Im?"
"That is correct Ms. Jungseo?" she asked.
"Instructor"
"Yes instructor Jungseo"
"Ch- what a trip. This girl is way out of her acting league. What an amatuer don't you think Kibum?" Umi  smirked watching Yoona looking confused.
"Kibum?" she turned to see he was gone and now approuching Yoona.
She was hesitant carrying her notebooks and text books even her binder. She looked up while walking to see the boy walking toward her smiling. She was then destrated as she didn't realize she was walking up the steps and tripped falling foward.
She closed her eyes suprised she didn't hit the ground yet. When she opened her eyes she was about the ground and the boy was grabbing onto her clenched hands.
"Ah I'm sorry" she bowed. I didn't mean to be a bother" she was blushing so much.
"Its fine. I'm Kim Kibum" he said.
"The names Im Yoona" she smiled picking up her books.
"Thanks for catching me" she added again.
"Ch- amatuer" Umi said from a far.
"Yoona have you ever acted before?" he asked.
"Yeah I love acting, as well as singing"
"Really? Did you want to be in the school Saranghae musical?"
"Uh. Well actually-"
"She can't" Umi said walking toward Kibum.
"Whys that"
"Because we are having auditions for it and it's only fair she has to try out like the rest of us"
"Hm-"
"Well auditions are next week Friday" he said.
"What would I play a stunt double, understudy, side character?"
"I want you to play the lead role" he said.
"Oh really"
"Yeah you have potential" he smiled.
"Ill think about it" she said walking over to Jungseo for her instructions.

tumblr_lljiibn0ZF1qaonsl.jpg



"Tiffany" a male asked as he approuched her suddenly
"Yes?" she looked up. She was glad it was a cute guy.
"Oh great! Your in our class please follow me" the taller boy said as she did.
"Welcome to the high advanced class" he said.
"Whoa I love this class" she smiled seeing to big spacious room. It was like a laboratory.
"You specialize in reading correct?" he asked.
"I love writing and reading. I mean I'm honored" she said.
"Im glad you see it that way" The man said.
"Man he's super cute" she whispered sitting down at an empty chair.
"Thats Doojoon" a voice said behind her.
She turned to see a boy with hair standing up.
"Im Siwon" he smiled.
"Tiffany"
"Tiffany? Are you American?"
"Actually i was born in America"
"Cool"
"So what do you specialize in?"
"Body building"
"Is that even a special class?" she raised an eyebrow.
"Well I know alot about anatomy because I do body building so it helps me achedemically".
"Weird" she said turning around watching Doojoon walk and teach a lesson.

"Wow the library is so huge" Yuri murmered lightly.
She went down the long aisles until she reached a shelf of historical refrence books. She looked around sceptically unaware of where or what books were.
"Excuse me miss do you need help" a voice came near her
"Ah" she she turned to looked at a cheeky boy smiling
"Yeah. I need to know what kinds of books I can get for my history project"
"Whats your topic?"
"The Japanese and Okinawan war" she said feeling stupid.
"Ah okay follow me" he handed her a book near the last aisle.
"Thanks. Are you a student at this school?" she asked blankly.
"Yeah. I work part time at the library, my names Lee Minhyuk"
"Kwon Yuri" she bowed politely.
"If you still need help then ask for my name at the front desk" he said walking away.
"Aye, he's so cute!!" she thought smiling hard.
"Kwon Kwon Yuri!" a yelling noice called.
"Shhh" she turned to the figure. "Aye, Yesung?"
"Yuuuuuri I knew you still remembered me" he said happily.
"Ah yeah" she said.
"Well I saw you flirting with Minhyuk"
"I wasn't flirting. I was asking for help to find a book"
"Why didn't you ask me?"
"Um Yesung I didn't see you at all today. Actually I never even seen you once since like two years ago"
"Still..." he trailed off.
Bing. The bell rang.
"Gotta go to my next class" she said.

Next week.

"Hello?"
"Yoona" Kibum said coming in stage.
"Im here for the auditions"
"Oh okay well good luck. I'm the main male in the play so I'll be acting with you for your audition"
"Okay" she said shyly.
"Okay well this is the scene where the male isn't aloud to see hsi female love" Kibum said.
"Okay got it" she said.
"And action"
"I can't see you. My father found out and-"
"Not if we stay together. He'll never seperate us" he said.
"My father is different, he will lock me away if he finds out about you and he will keep me there until mt fiance comes" she fake cried.
"Then we can run away and be free from this terrible place that keeps us apart. We can escape tomorrow at midnight without your father mother or anyone knowing"
"But-" she whispered.
"We can" he whispered.
"Forever" she repeated. He leaned foward and she leaned forward as there faces neared one another then she paused.
"What is it" he said noticing she stopped.
"Well it's embarrasing" she whispered.
"What?"
"Ive never really actually kissed a guy" she said honestly.
"Oh-" he backed away.
"I mean I can do it but I don't know how" she said
"Well I show you just stay still and close you eyes and lips" he instructed as she did so. He leaned in forward as his lips neared hers.
"Wait!" a voice cut the silience like a blade.
They both looked out into the audience. It was
Umi.
"Her five minutes are up. The next persons turn" she smiled.
"Um we weren't even done with auditions" he said.
"Well it's done now" she said.
"Im the director and the lead role of this play. Were not done" Kibum started.
"Kibum it's okay I think I'm done for the auditions. I mean it's only fair that everyone gets there five minutes" Yoona said looking at him with soft eyes.
"Fine" he said as Yoona headed out the door.
"Aw it's okay Bum bum I'll be your lead female" Umi said.
"No thanks" he said negativily.
"Why I never" she said flicking her nose away.

tumblr_m0gi292nUz1qdb8alo1_400.jpg

 

End of Chapter 2:

I don't really know how well this story is turning out. I'm sorry i'm such a cheesy writer but i get my inspiration from k-dramas so....

tell me what you think and i'll continue my stories ASAP! :D