The Missing Seo

Super Generations Love


"Kyuhyun there you are!" Taeyeon said getting up from her chair. "Where's Seo?" Her eyes wandered past his body as he breathed in and out of exuastion.
"Seo's been kidnapped" he nearly yelled.
"Eh!" Yoona and Jessica shrieked.
"I think it was Yonghwa again. I left her for a minute and she dissapered".
"Oh no Seo!" Sooyoung yelled running toward them.
"We gotta find her!" Donghae shouted in response.
Yuri ran into the house and locked her door she dialed a number on her cell phone fast holding it to her ear.
"Hello? I need you to come to our house" her words were so together and urgent.

--5 minutes later--


"Yuri?"
"Aish Minhyuk thanks for coming. This is important! Yonghwa took Seohyun again and I need help finding her! Your his band mate you know where he is right?" she pleaded.
"Yeah sure I'll take you to our house I hope she's okay" he said quickly guiding all the members to CNBLUE's headquarters.
The whole way to the house the unnies were literally bitting their nails and clenching their fist.
"Yong?!" Minhyuk called when he entered the home. No one appeared to be home until a voice called from the recording room.
"Eh? Minhyuk your back" Jonghyun said walking out into the living room.
"Whoa, are we having a party?" he said looking at the twenty people in the living room.
"No but is Yonghwa here?" Minhyuk said urgently.
"Nope. He went out to the beach with Jungshin. He said that they wouldn't be back til later" he said.
"Well he's not at the beach" Eunhyuk rolled his eyes.
"Hm. Well then maybe he went to the pier"
"Aish we gotta find her!" Hyoyeon shouted pulling at her hair. Sunny Yoona and Sooyoung ran outside to the pier.
"Um we should go with them" Eunhyuk Sungmin Kibum and Ryeowook ran to catch up.
"Aish" the others said staying back.

"Um Yonghwa?" Seohyun said awkwardly through the silence.
"You can call me Yong" he smiled giving a thumbs up.
"Yong. Where are you taking me?"
"On a romantic date of course"
"But...my unnies...and besides, I'm not the type to like dates" she said trying to find an escuse to get back.
"Well we do it all the time Hyun" he smiled.
"Um okay then" she said not looking at him.
"Hey Yong am I coming with?" Jungshin said popping out from the back of the limo.
"Uh. It's a date not a third wheel date" he said. Staring at the naive Seohyun.

"I can't find her" Sunny pouted.
"Maybe you weren't looking hard enough"Sungmin suggested.
"Lets head back" Sooyoung said.

"Teuk scoot away from me" Taeyeon commanded growling deeply.
"Tae why do you deny this love between us?" he asked showing the distance between them.
"There is no we in love" she said
"But there is a L for Leeteuk in love"
"Well there's no T for Taeyeon"
"Thats why Taeyeon please be apart of my love" he said cheesy like.
"Aish" she said discusted.
"EVERYONE!" Sooyoung sceamed.
"Did you find Seo" they all jumped up.
"Sadly no" Ryeowook said following behind.

For a while Seohyun didn't say a word, she sat staring off into the distance thinking of how she'd return home.
"Seo are you okay?" Yonghwa said at the sad maknae.
"I just wanna go home" she cried.
"Ah. Well then we'll go to a hotel then"
She cried even harder, what did she do to deserve this? But she went along with it...maybe this was who she really was...
When they arrived they stayed inside the hotel for about three hours. Near dinner time Yonghwa went down stairs to get food while Jungshin watched over Seohyun.
"Seo why are you sad?" Jungshin asked looking into her eyes. "You haven't talked to us for a long time"
"I don't wanna be here" she cried.
"Why not leave now?"
"I'd hurt Yong's feelings. As his girlfriend I must be good to him and loyal" she said. Jungshin watched her as she continuously wiped the flow of tears.
"You miss your sisters don't you" he said.
"I do"
"Hmm. I'm sorry. Maybe I'll convince Yong to let you go home after dinner" Jungshin said.
"Thank you"

"I have food!" Yonghwa said giving Seohyun a slice of kimchi and a kiss on the forehead.
"Thank you" she said stuttering in her words.
"Why do you look sad Hyun?" he asked tilting his head.
"Yong can i go home after dinner?" she said smiling.
"Hyun? Away from me? I'm hurt. Spend the night here please?" he said holding her hand.
"Um okay" she said regreting every thought possible. She could only manage a quick glance at Jungshin as he stared not knowing what to do.

That night the girls couldn't go to sleep worried of there maknae in agony. Meanwhile Kyuhyun couldn't sleep as well tossing and turning about where Seohyun was and if she was okay.

"Hyun" Yong said hugging her sides.
She pretended to fall asleep hopefully for him to stop.
He turned her over facing her.
"Dont pretend to sleep Hyun" he whispered.
"Aye I wasn't trying to-" she said defensively pushing his body away from hers.
"Its okay" he said smiling and poking her nose lightly.
She only saw his eyes in the dark as he neared her almost close to her lips.
"Yong" she said stopping him.
"...umm...mianhae?" he said pulling away slowly, rolling onto his side of the bed.
"No. Its not- i cant..." she said trying to patch up the awkwardness.
"Oh I see" he said getting up and walking into the bathroom. The shower began as he avoided akwardness of them both.
"Phss" a noise came to her ears. Her head turned slowly watching the figure lying down.
"Jungshin?" she asked perking her chin over the mounds of pillows.
"Shh. I want you to leave Seo" he said looking at her then back at the bathroom.
"Eh?"
"Yong lied. He isn't your boyfriend. He lied so you would follow him. I see how much pain you're in and I can't stand it"
"Jung-"
"At 1:30 I want you to sneak out and run home!" he said.
"Eh?"
"Go home to your sisters and never trust a word he tells you" Jungshin said.
"Aye I will" she whispered covering her face when she heard the bathroom door open.
"I guess things aren't meant to be...I wish you the best Yoona" Jungshin whispered.

At 1:30 as instructed Seohyun unlocked the door quietly and went outside the hotel, running home through the dark streets. As she entered the beach house she almost cried not believing that she was really home.
"Unnie!!" she yelled pounding on the door.
Donghae answered the door and all the members screamed hugging Seohyun happily crying.
After 10 minutes of grieving they all sat in the living room in a circle.
Seohyun sat in the outside surrounded by her unnies. Kyuhyun smiled at her return and put her Keroro blanket on her for confort. Ryeowook handed her hot chocolate that he made a while back.
"We worried so much about you" Sunny almost cried.
"Even Tae leader cried" Sooyoung said.
"Tae?" Seo said facing the tough leader.
"Aish it's true...don't look at meh!!~" she agreed shamefully.
She looked at Kyuhyun and hugged him. "Im sorry I left and made you worry" she said apologizing.
"What happened?" Jessica said.
"Yonghwa took advantage of my memory loss and said I was his girlfriend. He took me to a hotel and I escaped because Jungshin let me go" she said.
"Hm stalker is a good guy after all" Yoona said.
"What stalker?" Kibum asked.
"Nothing"
"Im so glad I made it back hyungs. I thought I'd never return!" she cried.

"Hey you" Eunhyuk called Hyoyeon.
"What"
"I bet I could dance better than you"
"Ch- as if. I bet I can sing better than you"
"I bet I can bench more than you"
"I bet I can act better than you!"
"Oh hell, did you ever watch that MV I was in?"
"Sorry I don't watch bad actors"
"What the hell, stop contradicting meh!"
"I can contridict however the hell I feel like it!"
"Well I look more handsom"
"I look prettier"
"Heck Imma guy and I look prettier than you!"
"Tell that to my face"
"Why don't I tell that to your extentions!"
"gasssssssssssssssp! You take that back Lee Hyunkjae"
"--make me--"
"Well atleast I'm not a player!" Hyoyeon snapped. Her voice echoed through the house as she saw Eunhyuk's expression.
"Fine be like that" he said stomping into his room.
"God why does Hyoyeon have to be a witch to me. I mean she's beautiful and I can't explain to her that she is an amazing dancer and singer. I'd lose my pride!" he said.
"What?" Hyoyeon said at the foot of his door.
"Aish you didn't here that did you???!!!" he shouted holding his mouth.
"You think I'm beautiful?" she asked batting her eyelashes slowly.
"Aish" he yelled slamming the door.
"He said I'm an amazing dancer and singer" she said running into her room smiling.

"Why are you so happy?" Yuri asked as Hyoyeon danced into her room.
"Aish Yuri Eunhyuk just said I was beautiful~". She chimed brightly.
"Ooooh. Someones in love" Yuri chanted.
"Nah...well maybe" she giggled holding her excitement in.
"So did you find who your secret admirer is?" Hyoyeon asked changing the subject.
"Haven't got a clue. It could be many people. Minhyuk hopefully" she said dazzing off.
"It could be Yesung too" Hyoyeon said.
"Ah. I can't stand that guy. Him and his conceided personality". Yuri rolled her eyes.
"You never know. He may come around" Hyoyeon said as she went back to her room.

"Donghae!" Eunhyuk cried running into his room.
"Wah?"
"I have a serious crices! I just confessed on accident to Hyoyeon!"
"Pabo you screwed up" he said tossing a rubber ball in the air.
"I know. What do I do!"
"Be honest. Claim that you love her"
"I can't. It's not easy! What if she doesn't love me back and I get rejected?" he shouted.
"Well confessing to Jessica worked. I'm pretty sure she'll say yes" Donghae said getting up.
"Ah where are you going?"
"To say goodnight to Jessica" he said smiled dancing out.
"Your dancing !" Eunhyuk laughed.
"Not when you have a girlfriend~"
"Geez someones in love" Eunhyuk said rolling his eyes.

Meanwhile in the kitchen...

"Argh. Hyungs left all there empty plates on the floor" Ryeowook said unpleased as he picked up the plates dumping them into the sink.
"Here I'll help wash" Sooyoung said grabbing a rag.
"Ill wash you dry" Ryeowook said.
"It's like a romantic drama" she giggled rubbing his short hair. He tensed up and only gave a straight glare in her direction.
"How'd you get so good at cooking Wook?" Sooyoung asked poking his head.
"Well I guess I loved doing it and it became a hobby" he smiled.
"Oh. Duh." she said feeling stupid. "Pabo" she whispered hitting her head with her rag.
"So. SM's having the festival performance event in a few days"
"Umhuh" she agreed drying the plate handed to her.
"Well what are you doing for it?"
"Isnt are groups performing?" she asked.
"Yeah but SM is having solo performances for whoever wants to perform and show the talents"
"Uh I so knew that" she lied. "Babo" she hit her head again.
"I guess this teamwork is good for us all" Ryeowook said finishing the last plate.
"Yeah I can't believe were almost done" she smiled.
"Your not so bad shikshin" he said turning off the faucet.
"Huh you too shorty" she laughed.
"Hey, I'm not that short!!!"

A/N: Hiya~ That was a long time since I updated. What couples are you totally shipping? :D Please wait for the next chapter~^^