A Night of Dates

Super Generations Love


"Lee Donghae what are you up to now!?" she wondered.
She wore a white beach dress with pink sandals that sunk in the sand. Her hair was curled with blonde locks. She laughed when she saw him standing near the ocean.
"Wow" she said as she noticed his nice attire. Donghae wore a white tuxido with white pants.
"I was worried you wouldn't show up" he said smiling.
"Why wouldn't I" she asked approuching him.
He grabbed her hand.
"My cold ice princess Jessica"
"My-" she froze.
"Whats wrong?"
"I don't have a nickname for you"
"Hmm" he thought placing a finger on his lip.
"How about fish?"
"Fish?" she laughed.
"Well I'm standing near the ocean with you. I think it's a pretty good memory" he said.
"My cuddlefish Prince Donghae" she smiled.
"Okay" he laughed as they walked against the sand.
"Where are we going?" she asked as he covered her eyes.
"Well I know how much you like the outdoors so-"
He let go of her eyes.
"-I made us a picnic-TADAH~"
A mat with pillows, candles and flower petals scattered against the dark beach.
"Aish. Your so sweet" she said turning to hug the adorkable man.
"Sit my princess" he commanded setting down a space for her.
They sat as she admired the decorations.
"Thank you Donghae you're really special"
"I think you're special to me"
"That's so corny of you to say"
"Well would you like some cheese with that corny?" he winked.
"Haha " she laughed.
They ate Donghae's prepared meal of fried squid and hot kimchi on fried rice.
He fed her as if she was a princess and she laughed every time he would.
"My prince must eat as well" she said feeding him back as he hummed at the taste.
Together they laughed though the night. The stars were bright and the only light shining on them was the moonlight.

"And at last we will be together-" Yoonas words were cut short when a knock hit against her bedroom door.
She jumped off her bed as she opened the door lightly looking out to see the figure. "Kibum?"
"Hey let's go do something" he said smiling.
"But I'm rehersing" she said holding her script in her hand.
"Thats the good thing. I'm gonna reherse to, but maybe we can take a break and hang out"
"Well I don't know" she looked down.
It was completely silent for a moment then she put down her script, "I don't think we should go out to eat either"
"Why?"
She reached for her phone showing the txt message.
Tacyeon: Hey my group arrived and were heading to the beach houses now.
Me: Thats cool.
Tacyeon: Wanna have dinner?
Me: Nah you should hang out with your members
Tacyeon: But I wanna spend time with you. We have'nt seen eachother for like months
Me: Yah I miss you too but I have rehersing to do. Maybe another time?
Tacyeon: Yeah. If you change your mind were at the pier
Me: Okay

"So what?"
"I told Tacyeon that I was staying home to reherse for the play. If he saw me eating out with another guy two things might happen. 1. He'll know that I lied to him and 2. I would be with another guy and he'd become suspicious and think I'm cheating on him"
"Fair enough" he turned around not saying another word.
"Where are you-" she asked holding out a hand.
"We can just eat at home" he smirked while heading toward the kitchen. Yoona was left astonished.
"Eh?" she said peaking out her room. What in the world was he rammbling about?
"Yeah. I'll cook something up for us"
"Wait it's okay Kibum I can cook" she said making her way next to him. At the moment he was just trying to pull out a pot from one of the shelves.
"Relax I have'nt been the niciest to you lately"
"What are you talking about? Your plenty nice to me"
"Not what I meant" he ignored her as he continued pulling out cooking materials.
"What did you mean?" she asked still confused.
"...never mind" he said continueing to gather ingrediants.
He began prepping the food.

"Where are we going?" Tiffany said willingly.
"Aish. Somewhere" Siwon whispered in the darkness.
"Thanks captain obvious" she said rolling her eyes.
"Ta-dahhh" he said finally throwing his hands in the air. She looked forward in front of her.
"Whoa" she said starring at the dinner set layed for the two.
"I am a gentlemen" he said pulling out her chair.
"Sure you are" she said sitting.
"You look pretty" he commented as he took his seat.
"Don't say that. I'm not even dressed decent. I'm wearing a tank top and shorts and my hairs in pigtails. That's not really fancy wear"
"It doesn't matter to me" he said smiling cheerfully. "Your presence is all that matters"
"So why did you plan all this?" she asked looking around.
"Cause I had the feeling"
"The feeling?" she asked leaning closer in curoiusly.
"That you wanted to do something. Admit it. You were lonely cuz all your members were out tonight and you were all alone" he said.
"Choi Siwon!.....you are absolutly correct" she said tilting her head down.
"Aye?"
"I was very much alone"
"Oh" was all he could say. Was Tiffany really this lonely.
"Look Tiffany...I was only joking. I didn't think you were really sad about it"
"Thanks. It's alright. And besides, we should get to learn more about eachother. I mean we only met like what a month ago?"
"No prob...and has it really been that long?" he said still in shock.

"Kyu?" Seohyun said sitting on her piano bench.
"Follow me" he said extending out a hand.
"Where?"
"Just follow me"
She did, standing up walking out of the house and into sand of the beach.
"Bring a jacket it's gonna be cold" he commented as he opened the door.
"I have it already, but where are we going?" she asked a bit angry. Her attitude suprised him as he let go of her arm.
"Seo. Do you remember anything about me? Anything at all?"
"Aye. Um. About what?" she said loosing eye contact.
"You know my name but do you know the person I really am?"
She shook her head.
"Aish nevermind." he grabbed her hand as they walked on the pier.
"Kyu where are we going?" she bothered to ask once more. On the inside she was dying to hit this mans head if her didn't tell her.
"A special place"
They walked to the edge of the pier, the boardwalk, and stood there for a moment then the sat on the edge.
A pierside? How romantic, she thought. Then she shook her head. Why would he take her to such a romantic place? She thought he had just told her that they were just good friends. "Kyu" she began staring at him.
He looked at her.
"Maybe I don't remember much but there's something about you that makes me wonder...."
"What do you mean?" he asked looking deeply at her. She gulped deeply, beginning to blush as she felt her cheeks burn just thinking about it.
"Like my mind is telling me to be careful on what I say to you. But everytime I go near you my heart beats fast"
He heald onto her hand for the longest time. She just avoided his eyes and thought quickly. She shuttered under his touch at first, then she calmed herself like the well mannered girl she was.
"Seo. I have something to say to you" he whispered leaning closer to her.
"Yes?" she spoke uneasily.
"Maybe you might not remember me well but I want to tell you that I feel nervous around you to"
"...I see" she choked out her words. A confession? Was he insane?! At a time like this? When she was in the state of not remembering anything?
"but I wanna take care of you" he continued filling the silence in between the two.
"Hm-" she spoke confused.
"And maybe possibly we can become more closer? You know, more than what we are now..."
She paused for a moment. What if that was his intention? What if before she lost her memory he was a stalker who kidnapped...wait no...thats not possible. Her unnies wouldn't dare to put her in a  situation like that. Her whole mind was filled with 'what if...' questions all in that split moment.
"Yeah I'd like that" what was she thinking!? she thought immidiantly after she said those words.
She leaned her head against his shoulder smiling under the moonlight. Was this the inner her doing it? But as she rested her head against his shoulder she could sense the feeling of warmth and belonging.

"Hey blondie wanna go to the pier?" Eunhyuk asked teasing.
"Hey your blonde to!" Hyoyeon shouted.
"Toche" he laughed hitting his head.
"Sure I'll come" she hesitated.
They walked along the pier looking at the carnival and the shops. Music began busting out which caused Eunhyuk to start popping moves out.
Suddently cheers aroud from in the distance they both hurried to see what it was.
In the center of a circle there was two guys battleing it out.
"Hey I know those guys" Hyoyeon said.
"Who?"
"Gikwang of BEAST and Thunder of MBLAQ" she said.
"Aish these amatuers I can dance better then them" he said stepping into the center. He began popping moves from left to right.
"Seems like a challenge" Gikwang said observing Eunhyuks sudden entrance.
"Aish" he said doing a backflip. The crowd cheered roaring for more and Eunhyuk did well.
"Forget it" Both guys left as the crowd roared for Eunhyuk.
"That was amazing" she said laughing.
"Yeah didn't know I could dance as good as that huh!?" he bragged.
She laughed punching his shoulder.
"Eunhyukie!" a voice screamed in the distance. Both Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon turned in the direction where the crowd split to reveal a familiar face.
"Oh God" was all Eunhyuk could say.
"I thought I'd never see you!" the girl said grabbing his arms.
"Wait stop Kara I have a restriction against you" he said pushing her away.
"Oh Hyuk I'll never stay away from you" she said pressing her face to her hands. This upset Hyoyeon a little, she didn't know why. But she approuched the girl anyways.
"Hey Kara is it? I don't thing Eunhyuks into you and your kinda bother him so do us a favor and leave"
"Rawr!" someone from the crowd said. "Girl fightttt" another said.
"Really? And who are you!" Kara said scanning Hyoyeon.
"Names Hyoyeon...Dancing Machine...and goddess to all~"
"Did anyone tell you to wax" Kara spat back.
"Did anyone tell you that you need to loose the extentions?" Hyoyeon said as a comeback.
"Oh no you didn't! bring it" she yelled fiercly.
"Best dancer wins"
Kara turned her hips spinning vividly in twirls for she was a ballerina.
Hyoyeon however was break dancing moved popping in her face.
"Can't handle?" she said.
"Im more classy" Kara snized remark.
"Huh I'm glad I'm not daddys little girl"
"Huh?"
Hyoyeon danced her heart out with emotion moving across the pier with people following her.
5 minutes later they were sweating.
"Ch-" Kara snide reaching her peak of exaustion.
She got up and left with her friends. "A battle against you isn't even worth my time...come back when you have some real moves"
"Hey thanks" Eunhyuk said handing her a water bottle.
"Yeah I just dislike her a lot"
"I think you saved my night. She would have been stalking me all night if you didn't call her out like that"
"Yeah" Hyoyeon smiled.
"By the way their are some well choreographed moves in your battle" he said smiling ahead.

"Yuri" a male voice said smiling at the female figure.
"Aish sorry I'm late" she bowed.
"Its okay Yuri as long as you came" the man said cutely.
"Your very nice and sweet. Your different from Yonghwa shi Minhyuk-ah"
"Aye. I'm the opposite of Yonghwa" Minhyuk said holding his hand on the back of his neck.
"Really?"
"Yeah. I'm more controled and quiet"
"So where do you wanna go?" she asked searching the whole pier.
"? idk. "
"I heard there's a yoga class on the pier wanna go there" he said scanning the pier as well.
"I love yoga" she said brightening up a ton.
When they got to the class the lay on the mat closest to the door.
"Hey yuri about earlier I want to appologize for Yonghwas actions to Seohyun. I know she's like a sister to you and you'd feel totally hurt".
"Well why are you apologizing. Wasn't it his fault"
"Well I guess I just like apologizing for most people"
"Oh well it's okay. Seohyun's got Kyuhyun taking very good care of her" she smiled.
"Aye. Yong has been at the beach house for about half the day. He was mad and hasn't left his room"
"Aw well recently Seohyun actually lost her memory"
"Really?" he said with wide eyes. "How? What? That's terrible"
"Yep so she doesn't recognize peoples personality of life before her accident"
"Poor Seo" he said looking away.
"Its okay let's just enjoy this time together" Yuri said.
"Kwon Yuri! I didn't know you'd be here!" a sudden shriek filled the yoga class.
"Oh no" she said turning.
"Yesung! What are you doing here" she said almost ripping out her hair.
"Im just trying to relax here no big deal yoga right" he said sitting on a mat next to her.
"Aish" she said wacking her head.

"Hey Heechul" Kangin asked walking next to him.
"Hm" Heechul said turning. Heechul was busy peeling an apple with a knife. The only thing was he wasn't peeling the skin. He was peeling the whole thing.
"Everything okay? You seem to be disturbed. Don't you know to only cut off the skin?" Kangin asked pointing at the apple. Heechul however only ignored him.
"Whats wrong? Wanna go to the pier I heard it's a party down there" Kangin asked.
"Hm-" he said depressed.
"Dont you wanna have fun?"
"All I want is Jung Jessica!"
"Cmon Heechul you've only been here a day and your already mopping over a girl. And besides she's already with Donghae"
"Of course because Donghae is always the pretty boy so he gets all the girls!" Heechul said wining.
"Aish whatever if you come with me to the pier we might get girlfriends of our own. Other groups are at this beach to you know"

"Okay what if the whole world was falling down and you chose to either die or live on your own on earth"
"I think Id choose to live on my own" Jessica said putting a finger to her chin.
"Really? Jung Jessica you amaze me" Donghae laughed.
"Well it's getting kind of late don't you think?" Jessica looked into the sky.
"Yeah. Wanna head home?" he said starting to pack up their picnic.
"Nah maybe we can stay a bit longer" she said waving her feet against the towel.

"What about those pairs of stars?"
"Oryens belt" Seohyun answered.
"You know I think I've seen you before somewhere else" Kyuhyun joked.
"Eh you have?" she said surprised.
"Hm-have you been apart of the math team?"
"Eh! Once why?"
"Thats how I know you. Your from the schools math club when we were in highschool"
"Aish I'm sorry I don't recall that" she said.
"Aish it's cool. I forgot that you lost your memory" he commented waving his hand.
They lay on the pier staring into the night sky.
"You know I think I'm gaining memory back"
"Really?" he asked a bit stund.
"Yeah there a bit blurry still but"
He smiled holding her hand.
"Well if you forget we can always make more memories" he said smiling.
"Eh" she laughed.
"What?"
"Normally I'm very shy around guys. I'm quiet and distant. But I'm less worried when I hang out with you"
"Hm. I guess that just how life works" he smiled.

"Yesung what are you doing here" she asked with widened eyes.
"Yuri I'm relaxing and enjoying myself"
Minhyuk wasn't noticing Yesung and was bending with the class.
He was so natural when it came to yoga.
"Ch- I can do that too" Yesung said noticing that Yuri was watching Minhyuk.
But his balance slipped as her fell against his leg hitting his head on the wooden floor.
"Yesung!" was all he heard from Yuri before blacking out.
When he woke up he was back in his room with the lamp on and him with an ice pack against his head.
"Aish what happened?" he said getting up only to go back down becuase of his tiredness.
"Lay down" Yuri said. She was sitting on the side of his bed the whole time.
"Kwon Yuri" he spoke up louder.
She cried. "Just lay back down jerk."
"Whoa what did I do?"
"You ruined my date with Minhyuk. You purpously came and sabataged it!"
"Why what happened" he asked searching the unfamiliar room.
"Well after you out we had to call perimetics and they said you were fine and needed rest. I had to explain to Minhyuk that you were apart of my entertainment group and he help carry you back here. I told him I would watch you til you awoke and he said he'd see me later"
"So..."
"Obviously he doesn't wanna hang out anymore after this tramatic date!" she screamed.
"Yuri-shi don't be like that"
"Like what?"
"You know soft on the inside"
"What?" she asked confused.
"It hurts me when you cry"
"Jerk you made me cry" she tried to hit him but he blocked it pulling her into his arms. She tried to untangle herself but stopped when he her hair.
Then he wiped her tears.
"Dont cry Yuri"
"I hate you" she said feeling herself furious.
"Will you ever forgive me?"
"No" she said coldly.
"Fair enough" he let go of her body and she ran to the door. As soon as she left he let out a long sigh.

"Fany are you happy?" Siwon asked staring at the girl playing with her food at the dinner table.
"Im always happy" she said looking up giving a forced smile.
"I mean are you feeling regret for anything?"
"Well doesn't everyone?" she said shamefully.
"I always do" he thought looking at her with obvious stares.
"Well there's your answer" she said.
"And how do you feel about Doojoon?"
"Hes sweet and smart. He loves to listen about the things that happened and generally listens to me" she smiled.
"And how do you feel about me?"
"Your...dedicated. It seems your good at everything you try and you are loved the most out of the members"
"Interesting" he only said before continuing to eat.
"So. Why not be with Doojoon tonight?" he finally said taking the time to think of what to say next.
"Well I don't want to rush things between us. It's stressful you know" she gave a bit of a laugh in her sentence.
"Hm. Love is stressful" he whispered to himself.

"Here have cotton candy" Sungmin handed Sunny the fluffy sugary snack.
"Aigoo. I love this stuff" she smiled picking at it as if she were a little kid.
"And it's pink!" Sungmin said closing his eyes smiling.
"Which makes it even better" Sunny smiled.
"Your sweet" Sungmin said smiling.
"Aish Aegyo" she laughed.
"So anyway are you still gonna help me with my math?"
"Of course. I don't like letting people down"
"Aw thanks Sunbun" he said messing up her hair.
They walked along the pier happily walking near the railing where underneath was pitch black. They became far away from the crowd and became alone.
"Sun" he finally spoke.
"Hm?" she asked plainly still stuffing her face with cotton candy.
"I wanted to ask you something"
"Sure what is it"
"Well in the name of cuteness......I want you to be my Aegyo Queen" he said shyly.
"Does that mean your my Aegyo King?"
"Yep"
"Then Sure"
"I knew it I knew you'd say no- wait what did you say?"
"I said I'd be your Aegyo Queen"
"Oh. Well in that case, my queen do you wanna dance" she punched his arm. "Ow!"
"We have to go back to the beach house. It's getting late" she said laughing at his pain.
"Aish. Devil women"

"Yoona I finished" he said serving her a bowl of food.
"What is it" she asked poking the food.
"What do you mean? It's supposed to be kimchi and rice"
"Its looks good?"
"Dont flatter me I'm not as good as a cook as Ryeowook" he said sitting at the table.
She bit into it smiling.
"Its delicious" she said.
"I don't believe it"
She smirked picking up a bit of kimchi with rice.
"Here eat" she said holding the food to his lips.
He gave her a look and she brought it to him. He ate it and paused.
"Well...?"
"Its not terrible" he said being quiet
"Hm" she laughed. "Do you wanna reherse now?"
"Well actually I wanted to do some improv acting with you"
"Improv?"
"Yea. Wanna start?"
"First character to break character loses"
"What does the winner get?"
"We will determine that after a winner is selected" she smirked.
"Ok you first. Ready action" Kibum said.

"The theme is love leaving on a  plane" Kibum said thinking on the spot.
"A love scene?" she asked.
"Well we don't have to do it if it makes you feel uncomfortable" he said shyly hiding his cheeks.
"No it's fine..." she commented.
"I thought since were playing love interest we should practice getting confortable around eachother in these types of scenes" he said defensively.
"It's fine Kibum...really"
He shook his head from the embarassment. "Okay--ACTION!"


"Oppa- Kibum-shi where are you going?" she said solemnly.
"Im going on a plane"
"Plane?" she said with hurt emotions. "Why...why are you leaving oppa?"
"I can't"
"Cant what"
"I can't provide for you"
"Are you saying you don't love me?"
"No. I'm saying that I can't take care of you. I'm a terrible person" he stood up from his chair.
"Goodbye Yoona"
"Oppa!" She cried standing grabbing his arm.
She stared into his eyes feeling shallow.
She waited a few seconds before fake tears appeared.
"Oppa don't leave me- tet- I can't live if your gone" she heald his arm pleading to not leave.
"Wow your really good act acting" he said sturnly.
"Ah ha!" she smiled widely. "You broke character!" she said wiping her fake tears.
"How did you learn to fake cry on cue?"
"I practice" she said.
"Alright you got me. Now what's my punishment"
"tag"
"What?" he said but before he was able to react she tapped his shoulder then sprinted out the back door to the beach.
"Aish" he said turning and running outside.
She ran out into the ocean as he caught up.
"Yoona you can't outrun me" he shouted. She smirked.
"Oh really"
He grabbed her wrist and pulled her holding her waist.
"I got you"
She laughed untangling from his grasp then pushed him down into the ocean water with her. When they came up there clothes and bodies were drentched with water. They laughed splashing one another as they both walked up to shore Kibums arm over her head.
"Aish I havnt had that much fun since we first debuted" Kibum smiled.
"I agree that was enjoyable" she said squeezing the water from her hair.
"Yoona?" a voice said as they walked closer to the beach house. They stopped laughing and she looked up at the familiar figure.
"Taecyeon?" she only said watching his figure stand in the sand.

 

A/N: Ohhhh plot twist~ or it it a cliff hanger?....hm whatever. ...so how do you guys like the story? I'm sorry that each chapter is so lonnnnnnnng. I feel like I'm you're teacher giving you a frickin novel to read LOL. Editting these chapters is a pain since there long...but anyways comment about the story! And wait for the next update.

Me: It's literally 3 am that I finished editting it and suchhhh---feels like a zombiiiiiiiiiiiee (andnotthegoodkind) [][][][][][][]