The Passing Storm

Super Generations Love


"Taecyeon" she let out a gasped.

"Yoona?" he said confused then he saw Kibums arm around her shoulder. He immidiantly pushed him away.

"Whose this guy" he said raising his voice unamused.

"Aish Taecyeon it's my friend from before Kibum" she said trying to ease the situation.

"Why were you to together?" he managed from the shock.

"Why are you here?" she said trying to change the subject.

"I was gonna check up on you to see if you were done rehersing and I find you with another guy?"

"Hes a friend Taecyeon" Yoona said trying to hold him back. He shoved her away.

Kibum stood up feeling enraged. "Dont push her"

"What are you gonna do about it?" he asked showing his muscles.

Instantly Kibum shot a punch in his direction. Taecyeon reflected it side kicking him in the stomach. Kibum shook it off round house kicking his left side then reverse punching his stomach.

"Stop!" Yoona yelled running toward them.

Kibum stopped to see Yoona crying for real.

As he was distracted Taecyeon punch him straight on then kicked him to the floor. Unable to move Tacyeon went to Yoona.

"That'll teach him to stay away from you" he said hungging her. She shoved him away.

"Dont touch me. You hurt him" she cried flailing her arms away.

"He'll live. So let's go"

"No!" she said as he pulled on her arm.

"Yoona it's over let's leave this coward" he said cursing under his breath.

"Im a coward am I?" Kibum said behind him.

"Huh?" he turned to see Kibum smirk then punched him. Taecyeon dropped to the floor in defeat. Yoona stood shaking.

"Its okay" he said hugging her. She didn't resist only cried.

"Aish" she looked up at him. "Kibum you need a doctor. Your bleeding!" she yelled holding his face.

"Yoona I'm f-"  Suddently a nerve hit him and out of control he dropped to the floor and fainted.

 



"Boom!" a firework exploded overhead.

The festival by the pier exploded thousand of fireworks into the sky.

"Wow. Some beautiful fireworks" Kyuhyun said looking at Seohyun.

"I remember the last time I saw fireworks. Was when I was little" she recalled thinking to herself.

"Eh? Don't think too hard, we'll figure things out inch by inch" he said ruffling her hair.

"At first I was terrified by the noise but then I enjoyed them. After a while I didn't play with them or see them that much because I didn't like going outdoor during the celebrations for them". He looked back at her wondering what she was thinking. He wondered how it must feel to not know anything, not knowing what to believe.

"Its kinda late Seo. Wanna head back?"

Silience.

"Seo?" he said looking at the maknae.

She was fast asleep. Leaning her head kindly on his shoulder.

"Aish" he said lifting her as he walked back to the house. Piggy back style kyaaah!

 



Boom!

"Aish!" Sunny scremed.

"Are you okay?" Sungmin asked turning to her.

"Ah" she hesitated. He heald her as she burried her face.

"Whats wrong?"

"Im- terrified of firewor-"

Boom!

"Eek!" she jumped scared.

"Aye" he said. "Climb on my back"

"Wh-What?" she said confused.

"Just do it!" he commanded.

She did so and he began walking.

Boom!

"Eek" she heald onto his shoulders. He then thought of an idea.

"Oh my love, keep your heart beating~listen to my voice as I sing your lullaby. Saranghae saranghae.-" he sang which seemed to take her mind off of the fireworks.

She hugged his sides as she smiled the whole way back.

 



"Tiffany" Siwon called from the other side of the table.

"Hm-"

"I-" he began leaving a long sigh.

"You?" she asked leaning closer.

"Nevermind" he said. She placed her utensils down then stared blankly at her phone.

"Thanks for dinner Siwon"

"What are friends for" he said hiding his grief.

"Im glad your able to spend time with me like this. My unnies are all out with your hyungs, and I'm all alone"

"Yeah me too. It's just I-"

"Huh? You what?"

"Uh why is it so hard talking to you?" he said standing up painfully.
 
"Eh? What do you mean!" she said confused.

"I have to go" he said leaving her at the resteraunt.

"Whats up with him?" she asked herself as he walked out.



Tiffany walked along the pier alone slowly. How could he just leave me like that? she thought looking up into the sky. "And I thought it was some kind of date..."

"Tiffany!" a voice came from behind.

"Huh? Ah Doojoon-oppa" she smiled.

"Hey I saw you walking alone. Why are you by yourself late at night"

"Well my friend sorta left me alone so I'm walking home"

"Im walking home as well want me to take you to your beach house?"

"That'd be awesome" she smiled.

"Hey by the way I wanted to asked you something"

"Yeah?"

"I wanted to know if you were free when we get back from this tour trip. Maybe we can hang out at school or on the weekends or something"

"Aye I'd really like that oppa" she smiled with her eyes.

"Great" he said fixing his hair a bit.

 



Minhyuk returned to CNBLUE's beach house. He found Jonghyun on his guitar and Yonghwa and Jungshin on the computer.

"Hey how was your date" Yonghwa said not looking up from his computer screen.

"Magical" he said. "Yuri is so pure and beautiful" Minhyuk said.

"Wait Kwon-Yuri? As in SNSD Yuri as in Seohyuns group member!?" Yonghwa shot up.

"Um yeah"

"Well Minhyukie has a girl friend" Jonghyun said.

"Yeah well are date kinda ended when her friend came and fainted. She had to take him home cuz he knocked out"

"Uh someone has competition" Jungshin said.

"Well either way I'm gonna call her tomorrow and ask her out on another date" Minhyuk said

"Well did you ask about Seohyun?" Yonghwa said.

"Well actually Seohyun lost her memory sorta and can't recall things" Minhyuk said yawning. "Im going to bed"

After Minhyuk left Yonghwa smiled.

"Did you here that? Hyun lost her memory" Yonghwa smiled evily.

 



"Thanks for a singing to me" Sunny blushed at the house.

"No problem. You're my Aegyo Queen, I take care of you" he said.

"Sungminnie I'm tired so I think I'm gonna go to sleep" she said turning for the front door.

"Ah wait" he said shy.

"What?" she said.

He approuched her holding her head and slowly kissed her forehead. She blushed red and only looked at him.

"Goodnight" he smiled. She turned around happily into the house.

"Your smooth" a voice shot out from behind him.

"Aye. Kangin hyung you scared me" he said.

"Even aegyo king has a girlfriend!" Kangin smiled.

"What about you?"

"I actually met a girl tonight"

"Oh really?"

"Yeah"

"Who?"

"You'll see soon" he laughed going inside the house.

 



"Eh you know you didn't have to walk me home right?" Tiffany said trying to laugh it off.

"I know. I just have a liking to you that's all" he smiled.

"Ok" she blushed shyly.

He heald her face for a moment and leaned in almost inches from her face.

"Wait what are you doing" she said pushing him away.

"What do you mean"

"Dont you have a girlfriend!"

"Who told you that?"

"I heard you were with Sicas younger sister Krystal!" she said.

"I broke up with her. Cuz I met you"

"Oh. Well then-" she paused looking at him.

He kissed her and she couldn't help smiling in between. It was almost like a dream.

"Bye Doojoon" she smiled going into the house.

"See ya" he said turning around.

 


Kyuhyun sighed as he looked into the sky. He had just arrived on the pourch of their beach house and couldn't have the courage to waking Seohyun.

"Seo I know we met and you've lost your memory but to tell you I really like you. I'm glad your asleep so you can't here me but I want you to know that I like no love you. I don't know what the feeling is when i see you. I wish you'd accept me" he whispered as they made it to the house. She was sound asleep.

After a few minutes Seohyun woke up dazed.

"Hm oppa where-"

"Were home. You can go inside" he said hiding his blush with his bangs.

"Aish. Okay come in to" she said pulling his hands.

"Aish I can't resist the offer" he whispered.

"What did you say?" she asked before opening the door.

"Nothing"

 

A/N: hey guys how is the story? Aish I'm so bad at making lovey dovey moments DX