A night of silience

Super Generations Love

"Ryeowook especially cooked this lunch for us!" Leeteuk said proud of his little boy.
"Hyung calm down I make food all the time" he said rolling his eyes.
"Thank you" the girls said toward the shy Ryeowook.
"Sunggie and I are gonna go buy some marshmellows at the camp store around 3 anyone wanna come? We have to also find firewood and a place to have our camp fire" Sunny said.
No one replied.
"Huh. Well I guess me and sungminnie are gonna stick with Beast and 2pm then"
"Chincha?! I'll come too!" Tiffany said. "I get to see Doojoon-shi"
"Me too" Yoona said. "Taecyeon-oppa wanted to talk with me".
"Ill go just in case" Siwon added. "Seems like you women would need help carrying" he said flexing his muscles. "It's only marshmellows" Tiffany said raising an eyebrow.
After lunch most members returned to there rooms as others played Just Dance in the living room.
"Ill be down in a sec okay?" Yoona said to Kibum.
"Okay" he said as Yoona ran upstairs to get something.
"You totally like Yoona noona" Eunhyuk said nudging against his arm.
"Not" Kibum protested. "And by the way shes not a noona shes our junior" Kibum said serious.
"Then why are your cheeks red?" Eunhyuk snickered.
He ignored them and went to the garage.
"Okay Kibum I'm back" she smiled widely.
"Oh okay um. What scene do you wanna leave off"
"Well now that we have the kissing scene down we can practice for something else".
"Oh okay"
"Didnt mistress say that we were going to hold off the other scenes until we master the beginning of the play?" she asked sceptically.
"Aish yeah wanna practice the whole thing?" he said having nothing else to say.
"Uh okay, but don't you always get the lead role because your the director?"
"Uh yeah I guess" he said feeling guilty.
"Then why do you want to reherse, your gonna get the role anyway"
"Well cause I can spend time with you" he said smiling.
"Um...Okay" she said feeling slightly akward.

"Oh haha I'm winning at this game! I'm a Dance master" Eunhyuk bragged shoving his hands in front of Donghae.
"Yeah yeah save it for the concert" Donghae rolled his eyes.
"Your the only one dancing how do we know your the master" Jessica added.
"Yeah I challenge you" Hyoyeon said standing up and walking in front of the wii monitor.
"Hm. Challenge accepted. And to make it more interesting let's make a bet" Eunhyuk said acting manly.
"Okay what" Hyoyeon said not flinching. "Oh boy, don't be stupid unnie" Jessica said face palming her forehead.
"If you lose. You call me dance master and you have to say it for a whole year. Plus you can't say it sarcastically of crudely".
"Okay then if I win you Hyukjae must dress up as a girl." Hyoyeon laughed.
"Deal" he laughed. "I dress up like girls anyway" Eunhyuk laughed. "I'm gonna pretend I never heard that" Donghae said turning the other way.
"Right then, start the game!" Hyoyeon ordered.
"Yeah Unnie you can do it!" Jessica said waving her hands in the air like a cheerleader.
Donghae looked over at her smiling. "Ah- you seem extremely outgoing today" Donghae said. Jessica almost froze in her position turning shy again.
"Baby goodnight" the music exploded. "Ha! B1A4 this is my jam!" Hyoyeon shouted in Eunhyuks face.
"Aish I'm winning anyways" Eunhyuk rolled his eyes.
"Lies I'm making the most points" She stuck her tongue out childishly.
When the dance ended the both awaited for the scores.
Hyuk: 2,900
Hyeoyeon: 2.900
"A tie!!!?" they all screamed in shock.
"No way no way you could tie with the dance master" Eunhyuk cried.
"Well I just did" Hyoyeon said poking his chest.
"Well I'm tired I'm going back to the room" Jessica said standing up off the couch.
"Me too" Donghae said following after her.
"Ah whatever I guess were both good dancers" Eunhyuk confessed
"Your not bad yourself" she laughed.

"Hey Jessica!" Donghae said running after Jessica. She turned with a cold glare. He was almost frightened a bit. "Yes?" she asked. He paused for a moment then sighed. "It was nothing. Sorry for bothering you" he said continuing to walk.
"Hey Donghae do you remember me" Jessica spoke up as he was a few paces in front of her.
"Yeah Jung Jessica we were friends in middle school" he said smiling while he turned to face her.
"Oh well I didn't think you'd remember that's all" she said smiling inside.
He laughed smiling. "Why wouldn't I remember you? You were the girl who was very popular in middle school. Those girls envied you" he laughed. She looked at him suspiciously. "What do you mean?" she asked. He gave her a innocent look and gave a fake laugh. "Oh nothing, it's just all the girls thought you were a bit cold and distant. But I think that's why I liked you...I mean I wanted to be close with you...I mean friends with you" he said getting heated. She smiled. "Alright, I guess i'll take that as a compliment" she said continuing to walk.
"Wanna hang out sometime?" he called out to her before she went into her room.
"Yeah, i'd like that" she said seriously. When she closed the door she began smiling like crazy.

Yuri yawned. She was so tired already.
"Sooyoung I'm going to sleep" Yuri said crashing onto her bed.
"Your tired already?" Sooyoung said looking from her magazine.
"Yeah unnie stay quite" she said slamming the pillow onto her ear.
Suddently a knock was on the door.
"Huh?"
Sooyoung went to open the door but no one was there. She hesitated and looked around but no one was there.
"What?" Sooyoung said to herself.
A note was left on the floor.
She closed the door and brought the letter inside.
"Yuri unnie wake up"
"Huh!" she sprouted.
"Theres a letter and it's adressed to you"
"Huh?" Yuri responded confused.
Sooyoung opened it reading it out loud.
"Kwon Yuri my black pearl, You are beautiful and full of heart. My heart races for you and I want to tell you my love for you. Love, your secret admirer"
"Ooohhhh a secret admirer" Sooyoung cheered in Yuri's face.
"uh" Yuri went back to sleep.
"Arnt you curious to who it is?"
"I wanna sleep!" she yelled.
"Okay then sleepy head" she said.

3:00

Sungmin Sunny Siwon Tiffany and Yoona got ready to head out.
"Wait I'm coming" Kibum shouted before they left.
"Really?" Sungmin said.
"Ne" Kibum nodded.


"Are you going to collect stuff with sungmin guys" Kibum asked
"No" Yoona said continuously walking. She seemed vualnarable to everything around her, also because she stepped on a dead bird.
"Who are you txting?" Kibum asked curiously watching her
"Um a friend" she said smiling to herself.
"Were on vacation" he said watching her texting.
"My friends here" she said smiling at the new text message she has just recieved.
"Oh well why don't you talk to your friend face to face?" he suggested.
"I plan to we have to find a place to meet" she said smiling wider.

Leeteuk watched Taeyeon looking through her phone.
"Who ya texting?" he asked.
"No one-" she said texting.
"Oh" he said akwardly. "Is it a guy?" he asked. "What does it mater to you?" she asked. He backed away. "Mianhae"
"Well who is this guy?" Leeteuk asked again. She turned around blinking. "I didn't say it was a guy" she said ignoring Leeteuk, he continued to follow her.
"So it is a guy!" he shouted. "Ne, so what. It's a guy, am I not aloud to talk to other men?" she asked watching his face pause.
"I just don't want you to get hurt Tae" he whispered. "Remember what happened when-"
"Stop! Don't you dare bring that up again" she said giving him a glare.
"I'm just-" he began. She sighed facing him.
"Leetuek"
"Yes?"
"I don't want you to call me Taengoo anymore"
"What?" he was thrown off slightly.
"..."
"Then what. Taeng, Tae, Kid leader, dorky girl?"
"Nothing. Just Taeyeon" she said simply walking out of his range.
"Why. It's your name, It's our name"
"Aish. I won't call you Teuk either" she clarified.
"Taeng- I mean Taeyeon why not. Are we not friends anymore"
She looked at her phone a message blinked.
"I gotta go" she said walking faster away.
"Wait! Tae"
She left and ran down the stairs. Outside the window he saw her hugging a figure. It was a guy.
"Onew?" he whispered remembering him from Taeyeons earlier messages.

"It's so much fun to be looking for some wood. Good to find some wood good to find some wood~" Yesung sang as they all walked into the forest.
"Aish. Be quiet" Yuri complained.
"Dont deny my awesome ability to sing"
"Whatever"
"Ah I found a jackpot of wood here" Sungmin bragged.
"Im strong to carry it all" Siwon said proudly.
"I found some up by that hill side" Sunny shouted.
"Ah. I totally wanna carry that home" Tiffany laughed.
"So what made you wanna come anyway?" Yoona asked walking behind the group with Kibum.
"Huh?" Kibum responded.
"I know you. You would never want to go camping or come to collect firewood".
"You annoying women. I just feel like coming okay" he said.
"Geez" she backed away. "Don't have to be mean"
On their way back it began getting dark and they got lots of stuff.
Tiffany trotted behind carrying the mounts of wood that she heald in her hands. At a notch she tripped ready to face plant against the solid ground. But something caught her. She looked up.
"Ai! Siwon-shi?"
"You're clumsy. I saved your life" he laughed.
He took majority of the wood she heald leaving her with half of her original stack.
"Hurry we don't wanna fall behind"
"Why are you doing this" she asked.
"Cause I'm a gentlemen"
"Phss gentlemen nothing" she said following.

"Onew you remember me right" Taeyeon said smiling like an idiot.
"Yeah. Tae I remember you" he smiled.
"Thats great. So where are we going?"
"I don't know the lake, the park where ever you wanna go"
"Where ever as long as I'm with you" she said.
"Aye your still the dorky girl I knew" he laughed.
They arrived at a tree that was beside the camps lake. "Remember when we last came to this camp?"
"Yeah. And that's how we met"
"Yeah. Remember that little stump that we carved out names on the side of?"
"Of course"
"Well look at it now" he said pointing to the tall tree above.
"Wow oh my gosh it gigantic"
"And look" he said pointed to the edge of the stump.
"Jinki and Tae" it said.
"So long ago" she yawned.
"Aish are you tired"
"A bit it was a long day"
"Want me to drive you home?"
"Yeah" she nodded.
When they arrived to the front of the house she could see lights behing the house and smoke. They must have started the campfire already.
"Thank you Onew" she said smiling in his direction.
"Anytime Tae. So anyway my group and I are a mile away so if you need me call"
"K. " he came and walked her out to the front. Where Leetuek was sitting on the stairs of the patio.
"Leetuek?" Taeyeon began in confusion.
"Taeyeon where have you been"
"Shouldnt you be at the campfire?" she added.
"Yeah but I had to know if you were okay" he said watching her and Onew approuch the stairs.
"Oh well I was with Onew" she said looking back.
"Onew?!" Leeteuk asked turning toward the man.
"Hey" Onew waved to Leetuek. "Whose this" he added.
"Im Leetuek" he said smiling to shake the mans hand.
"-My brother" she added.
"Brother?" Leetuek began.
"Well it was nice meeting you Leetuek and I'll see you later Tae" Onew smiled.
"Yeah" she ginned waving as he drove off.
Leetuek rolled his eyes walking up the steps slamming the door.
"Leetuek?" she said following.
"Park Jungsu!"she yelled following the man.
"Oppa!" she yelled again.
He turned before going into their room.
"Is that all I am to you a brother?" he said slamming the door.
"Teuk"
No response.

"Saranghae I love you~ forever and ever baby~" Yeaung sang with Sungmin playing guitar as the members sat by the camp fire.

"Today was such a fun day" Eunhyuk yawned.
"Yeah I'll say" Donghae laughed.
"Im so tired" Kibum yawned.
"Im so full" Sooyoung said
"CHUBBY BUNNY!" Sungmin and Sunny shouted as they turned to everyone with marshmellows in there mouths.
"Ah hyung" Hyoyeon shouted.

"Hey Jessica can I tell you something?" Donghae turned to the quiet girl.
"Ah sure" she said keeping a cool image.
They both took a walk in the forest until they stopped and sat on a nearby log.
"What did you wanna tell me?" Jessica said trying to hide her excitement.
"Well do you remember me?" he started off.
"Of course. Lee Donghae, didn't we like go over this" she laughed a bit.
"Jung Jessica..."
"Eh?"
"Anyway. Do you remember that we were the best of friends." he asked pacing his steps around her.
"Yeah"
"Well I don't know if it's possible or not but....." he stuttered.
"Please don't tell me you're a vampire" Jessica said putting her hands out.
"No what?" he asked sharply. "Oh...then are you a wolf?" she asked. "Ani- what?" he asked.
"Curse you Tiffany for getting me into Twilight" Jessica whispered to herself.
"Anyways...I don't know if it's possible but...I think I'm in love" he said watching her eyes.
"With who?"
"....You" he smiled.
There was a long pause. He bowed his head embarassed.
"Donghae?" she finally spoke.
"What" he said still avoiding her eyes.
"Look at me"
"Why"
"Please?"
He looked up to see her smiling.
She hugged him holding him tight with comfort.
"I like you too" she whispered against his ears.

"Oppa please?" she nearly cried.
Suddently the door opened.
"Teuk" she was in shock.
"Come in"
"Teuk"
"Dont call me that. You said yourself you'd stop calling me that Taeyeon"
"Jungsu I know what I said but I want to know why your mad" she said pleading.
"Why I'm mad!? Do you want to know?!" he shouted.
She nodded feeling his yells.
"First you tell me I can't call you our names and restrict me. Second you hide secrets from me like who you were txting. I know it was Onew"
"How did you"
"I saw you"
She became suddently speechless.
"You know what else I'm mad about? How you think I'm a brother to you. I guess you wanna hide me from Onew too don't you"
"Teukie it's just"
"Just what Taengoo?"
"I like Onew a lot"
He grabbed her wrist holding her against the darkness.
"Do you know the last reason why I'm mad"
"Teuk, don't-"
"You remember my co-worker?"
She nodded uneasily as he gripped her wrist.
"When she asked me out I would have said yes, but I denied because a week before. You came into my life and I was happy again."
She was silient.
He leaned over her stifly.
"I loved you more than anyone else" he whispered.
"Teuk-"
He kissed her lightly against her edged lips and kissed her cheek then her forehead. She couldn't resist but kiss him back as hot tears poored out.
He brushed her hair to the side wiping her tears with his thumb.
"Teuk" she managed closing her eyes to single she wanted more.
He leaned in kissing her passionatly this time.

When Donghae and Jessica arrived back to the camp fire they were both holding hands.
"Are you guys-" Eunhyuk began.
"Together!" Hyoyeon finished.
"Yeah" Jessica laughed.
"Does this mean no more Eunhae time?" Eunhyuk asked pouting.
"Yeah sorry bro" Donghae said laughing.
"Aw Sica I'm so happy for you" Sunny squeeled.
"Aish" Kibum came back from the house running to the others with a look of panic.
"Whats wrong" Yoona asked.
"Well when I was going inside the house to get chips I heard the front door slam and Taeyeon was chasing after Leeteuk hyung almost crying trying to call him. Then i heard the door upstairs shut".
"I hope they're not fighting" Jessica added.
Boom! Loud storm clouds thundered with lightning strikng.
"Oh we better go inside" Tiffany mummered.
All the members went inside.

"Oppa"
"Can I still call you Taengoo?"
"...Yes" she whispered. They were cuddled together almost asleep.
"Are you tired?" he asked.
"Almost"
"I love you Tae"
"...I. I don't think I feel the same" she said looking away.
"Its okay. I still love you" he said patting her head.
They both fell asleep.

An hour later majority of the members went to sleep.

"Kyu?" Kibum asked from his bed.
"Yeah?" he answered pausing his Starcraft game.
"Have you experienced love?"
"When i was in highschool. I had my first love. What an odd question to ask" he said watching Kibum.
"Really?"
"Yeah. But she moved so I got over her" he said continuing the game.
"I think I like someone" Kibum finally said. Kyuhyun paused the game again then stared at him.
"Hm? Who?"
"Yoona"
"Hm. It was pretty obvious" he laughed continuing the game.
"Really? Well I kissed her today"
"You what!" he said sitting up.
"Yeah. But it was apart of Rehersals"
"Excuses...aw man look what you did. I lost" Kyuhyun sighed.
"She was so shy. But she treats me as a friend"
"Aww poor kibumie"
"Shutup"
"Well just tell her you like her"
"Well I don't know how she feels"
"Whatever"

"Since when did Jessica start liking you?" Eunhyuk through his pillow at Donghaes face.
"What she can't like me?"
"Just kidding. But honestly your way out of Jessicas league"
"Go to sleep" he threw the pillow at Eunhyuks face.

Late in the night the thunder cracked and lightning lit the rooms.
Leeteuk and Taeyeon wrapped in eachothers arms, Eunhyuk sleeping funny while Donghae slept unmoving. Jessica and Tiffany whering ear plugs and facial mask. Ryeowook fast asleep as Sungmin also whering a sleeping mask. Siwon flexing in his sleep while Yesung hugged his pillow. Hyoyeon dancing in her sleep and yuri mummbling in her sleep. Sunny still as a sleeping bunny and Sooyoung snoring loudly.
Kyuhyun peacefully sleeping woke up to the sound a weeping and short yelps. He sat up looking at Kibum who was still sleeping. He got up opening the door to outside. It was dark and thunder struck and the lightning bounce across the walls.
"Aish!" a short yelp came from across there room to the girls side. Slowly he opened the door. Lightning flashed and the thunder grew strong. There were two beds one had sleeping Yoona in it but Seohyun wasn't in her bed. Thunder struck.
"Eek" a shriek came from the corner of the room.
"Seohyun" he said walking to her. She was hurrying her face in her knees holding her ears wrapped with her keroro blanket.
She looked up startled at first but began shaking. He bent down and heald her sitting next to her. Her shivering stopped and she closed her eyes. He stood there then looked on her night stand. Her iPod layed there. He grabbed it putting the earbuds in her ear and put on a song. CNBLUE - lie.
They sat there for the longest time until the thunder stopped and she fell asleep.
In the morning she woke up wrapped in her keroro blanket on the floor. Kyuhyun was no where to be seen.  She sat up looking around then on her nightstand. Her iPod lay there as it did before. Was it all a dream?
She stood up woke Yoona up and got changed. She never spoke about the night before to anyone.
When she came out of her room she walked downstairs where she smelled something cooking. Ryeowook was cooking breakfast turning to smile.
"Good morning Seohyun" he said.
"Ah. You too"
"Hey Seo" a girl popped up
"Sooyoung?"
"Yeah I couldn't wait for the food. Ryeowook said if I help him cook I'll get extra food" she smiled happily.
"Yeah. Well some of our members are up and some of your members are to. I think Leeteuk oppa is trying to get them up now". Seohyun wandered to the livingroom where she saw some members watching tv.
Eunhyuk sat on the couch arm rest, Yesung and Sungmin outstretched on the couch. Donghae sat on the floor wait Jessica wrapped around her head.
And Kyuhyun sat on the otherside of Donghae. He saw her walk in and got up going to the music room in the back. She followed.
She found him sitting by the piano playing chords.
"Kyuhyun" she began watching the man playing.
He looked up.
"Thanks. For the thing you did for me" she said shyly.
"I was really only trying to be nice" he grinned.
"Only my unnies know but I'm terrified of thunder and lightning."
"I saw" he said facing the piano music. She walked over curiously.
"What were you playing?"
"Ah just practicing. Sungmin wanted me to learn so he's been giving me lessons"
"Really? Well I've actually played piano since I was six" she smiled sitting next to him.
"Really?"
"Yeah" she played a short lullaby.
"Wow. Can you teach me?" he asked in amaze.
"Sure. You did help me after all" she smiled.

 

Whoa...drama with Taeteuk! :D Let me ask, would you rather prefer Taeteuk or Onew and Taeyeon? Also, Seokyu getting a little bit more confortable :D Comment like the wind! And I hope to update soon~